Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women expect the guys that they're first interested in to do the talk,escalation,etc?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say a woman finds a guy attractive without speaking to him or maybe had small talk (at a coffee shop or some other place for example).

Does she try her hardest to enable him to talk to her and eventually ask her out?

How do women deal with guys they're attracted to who don't do any asking out to first date?

Do they just not care since they have options?

Is they're ego too big to admit they wished they escalated?

I've experimented on and off approaching women strangers vs not approaching. What I've realized is when I conversate and we're having fun in our convo, than I just go silence or show no interest in order to expect them to escalate, they don't give a f*** because it just "wasn't meant to turn into anything"...that's the Vibe I possibly get.
However when I would ask them out it's like its a 180° and it can be potentially turn into something else to first hangout,etc.

What are y'all thoughts ? I'd also like an expert opinion to give his frame and opinion. Thanks!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll put themselves in your vicinity and give you the opportunity to make a move if they're interested.

If you come off as alpha enough to her, maybe she'll approach you if she just can't see any other way.

Otherwise it's generally accepted that the man will make the move and go after what he wants. If someone just went silent on you what would you do..? Either bring up something else or be silent yourself. You approached her. You want the date. You initiate the next step. Being silent is only a way to gage her interest to see if she'll keep the convo going. But just go for the kill anyways.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll put themselves in your vicinity and give you the opportunity to make a move if they're interested.

If you come off as alpha enough to her, maybe she'll approach you if she just can't see any other way.

Otherwise it's generally accepted that the man will make the move and go after what he wants. If someone just went silent on you what would you do..? Either bring up something else or be silent yourself. You approached her. You want the date. You initiate the next step. Being silent is only a way to gage her interest to see if she'll keep the convo going. But just go for the kill anyways.
Do women have so many options that they generally couldn't care if lots of guys don't go for the kill that theyre interested in? What's their frame on that

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is approached by men, on a regular basis, she is trained by default, that is what truly intrested men will do.
I feel like you're saying 2 different things that's are true but you worded that weird lol

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol nvm I agree either way...how do I delete message box if I changed.my mind about replying I don't see an exit or clear or delete

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol nvm I agree either way...how do I delete message box if I changed.my mind about replying I don't see an exit or clear or delete
Bottom left hand corner of post box it says Report/ Edit/ Delete. Click delete. Fill in reason and away it goes. I think there is a time limit that you can directly delete a post yourself. Same with editing a post. I am not sure what it is exactly.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women have so many options that they generally couldn't care if lots of guys don't go for the kill that theyre interested in? What's their frame on that
Probably.

Why would you need to hunt when people are feeding you grapes and fanning you 24/7.. Unless you see a shiny thing, that is. People tend to change their behavior when shiny things are present.

It's not that they won't initiate things with you. It's that you need to be seen as worth them making the effort. If they're not making the effort then you're not worth it to them. Or they're shy and are afraid of breaking social norms. Idk, none of this really matters anyways. Just see what you want and go for it. The gazelle will either escape or get got.