Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women ever catch guys who lie about their height?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever lied to a woman about your height b4 n got caught? I know that a lot of guys like to add an inch to their height when most people ask them usually. Also, on websites whether myspace or those similar sites, guys seem to always try to do it.

I remembered a woman said that a guy listed himself as 5'10 and when i met him, he was about 5'8. I think a few woman do so themselves so they wouldn't look short. But besides that, do most of you women know what's a guy's height just by looking at them standing up of course? Would you ever confused a guy that looks 5'6 and say i guess hes around 5'9? Or if you asked how tall they were and they say 5'9 even though they don't look taller tahn 5'6? Is that stretching it?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are 5'10 and say you are 6' , i might not catch it
but don't say you are 6'5 because i certainly would haha

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5"7 and I never once thought of myself as short I never even saw my height as an issue. If I wasn't already getting laid a lot and I was newbie coming on here seeing all these posts about being short I would start to feel self conscious about my height. Most women are below 5"6 and if they are not I really do not think it matters.

My point is why lie? I am 5"7 and I go out with 5"7 - 6" women all the time. Height really is a non issue.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys can be really hard to pin down height-wise until you're up close to them. It can depend on various things like the length of their legs in proportion to their body, shoulder width, and the size of their head. If you're under 5'10, I wouldn't add more than an inch to your height because the closer you are to the girl's height, the easier it is for her to judge it.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie about your height. You don't need to.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They catch it about as much as we catch them lying about their weight.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to tell really short girls that I was 6 feet tall, even though I am only a little over 5'10''. I figured they would never know the truth. The closer a girl was to my height, the more honest I was.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ex of mine told me about flying across the country to meet a guy from an Internet dating site who had said he was 5' 7" and ended up being about 5' 3" if that. She said her lesson learned was that every guy looks tall on a web cam.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? does anyone even put ur height into the equation? i mean, height is something that i'd never think about..... maybe thats cause i'm 7'3"

.... lol jk

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
wtf? does anyone even put ur height into the equation? i mean, height is something that i'd never think about..... maybe thats cause i'm 7'3"

.... lol jk
of course you're jk. you're asian lol

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like my height. I can't remember lying about my height when I was younger. Just be honest man.

Girls don't care what you say, they care about what they see. So be honest (in that category lol)

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares! Do you know how stupid it is to lie about your height. As long as you make up for it in other areas and have value in yourself your height shouldn't be that big of a deal. Unless your dating a high maintenance shallow *****. Then again if a ***** is that shallow to not date a guy who is 5'3 and not 5'7 then thats a chick who just don't like short guys. Lying about your height don't matter anyway. Most chicks don't think "OMG THIS GUY MUST BE 5'7 OR TALLER" or he has no chance with me. For most chicks taller guy's are more of a turn on as opposed to shorter guys. But i mean if you tell a chick your 5'9 and your really 5'7 whats the difference. Come on now topics like these are stupid and should be trashed.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
The likelihood of their catching the height lie is proportional to their own height. If you're 5'8" and tell her you're 5'10", she'll definitely know you're lying if she's over 5'5" herself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
who cares! Do you know how stupid it is to lie about your height. As long as you make up for it in other areas and have value in yourself your height shouldn't be that big of a deal. Unless your dating a high maintenance shallow *****. Then again if a ***** is that shallow to not date a guy who is 5'3 and not 5'7 then thats a chick who just don't like short guys. Lying about your height don't matter anyway. Most chicks don't think "OMG THIS GUY MUST BE 5'7 OR TALLER" or he has no chance with me. For most chicks taller guy's are more of a turn on as opposed to shorter guys. But i mean if you tell a chick your 5'9 and your really 5'7 whats the difference. Come on now topics like these are stupid and should be trashed.
:rockon: Rock the Fvck On!!! :rockon:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, women catch guys who lie about their height IF their claimed height is unreasonably taller than their true height.

you can add an inch and be okay, but adding several inches is unreasonable, and youll get cuaght as a liar.

if your going to lie about your height, be reasonable about it so that the lie is approximately your true height, otherwise face being seen as a liar.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
Unless your dating a high maintenance shallow *****.
um, this describes the typical hottie pretty well. :rolleyes:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a side note, women prefer guys who are :::taller::: than them. ITs a relative thing. You dont need to be 6'. You can be 5'6" and meet a girl who is 5'4" and your height will be acceptable to her.

And NOT ALL women care about height. some dont mind dating a guy who is an inch shorter than her. so just becuase your short doesnt meen your stuck with women shorter than you, you can still get women taller than you.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really all depends on the chick, but a guy thinking he doesn't have a chance with a chick due to his height is AFC and limited thinking.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept with a 6"1 who was easily a 10 a few weeks ago. I am 5"7

Status
Not open for further replies.