Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do women complain a lot while having sex? is it normal?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When else are they going to have your undivided attention?

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Most girls like that stuff.

Now tell us about your experience with men. Are you a "sopla-nucas" or a "muerde-almohadas"?

Next thread on SoSuave: "Hello everyone. I´m a trans woman and Im here to troll as much as possible".
You mean an eunuch?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if she's as dry as the Sahara or you are bottoming out --- the former is a lot more concerning

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh great the gays/bi's are on SS now. They have invaded womens sports, straight dating apps, and now another community for straight males.

Come on moderatiors, delete this crap. Or do nothing and they will populate like the incels.

@Billtx49

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you answered your own question, you have had only a handful of experiences with women. It sounds like you are f***g women like you are f****g men. And you have come to the wrong forum for that.

Women and men are simply not the same, this includes sexually. Also, every person is different with different tastes, turn-ons, turn-offs, likes, dislikes, kinks, etc. You have to read her body and tailor accordingly, that is an art and comes with experience (something you clearly don't have).

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No that’s not normal... rail away faster... while occasionally sticking your finger in her arm pits.... take a brief break to go down and lick her feet... flip her over... do your anus thing and resume Jack hammering.. they all love that

die4mee

Banned
Reaction score
If I had to guess, his problem is that you had sex with other men.
that broke his brain? man up @Murk lol

Oh great the gays/bi's are on SS now. They have invaded womens sports, straight dating apps, and now another community for straight males.

Come on moderatiors, delete this crap. Or do nothing and they will populate like the incels.

@Billtx49
the apocalypse is near o_O:eek:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score