"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do white women naturally hate their own heritage/sub-group for casual sex? (clarified inside)

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
One of my friends is a dark haired Greek guy with tanned skin, he cleans up with hot blondes, redheads and pale girls on the regular. On the other hand, girls of Mediterranean background give him no play at all.

Then I have a friend who is a blond haired blue eyed American guy, typical "Chad" look. It seems like hot blondes and white girls that look really white ethnically pass him up for a Cristiano Ronaldo lookalike or even a handsome minority yet tanned skin white girls with a darker hue are head over heels crazy for him.

I even notice that the Irina Shayk, Emily Ratajkowski and Gal Gadot type of white women rarely if ever go interracial compared to the pale girls and blondes. In fact, they don't even like guys with dark hair and tanned skin in general.

Any thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
There’s no correlation between hair color and race/ethnicity.

On top of that, women dye their hair all the time.

However, their ethnic backgrounds do have a correlation. It’s not as big of a difference as you think though. If you’re looking to maximize your SMV then I’d embrace whatever stereotype your ethnic background is currently doing in terms of style.
 
Last edited:

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
It would have never occured to me to describe Gal gadot as white, or even white ish. But wtf do I know. It always puzzled me that she got cast as wonder woman.
 
Top