Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do whatever you want. An example.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that 50 Shades of Grey has nothing to do with sex. It has nothing to do with billionaire fortunes, helicopters, or fantasy. It has nothing to do with confidence per say. What makes 50 Shades so sexy to women? What is it that Christen Grey possesses that every girl wants? Its this:

When a girl shows even the slightest or remote interest in you lead her. You cut through games by demanding compliance but also compromising your own wants when she Thinks its her idea. Shoot for the stars and you’ll hit the moon. The sexiest part of this whole series to women is the lack of games. Its submitting and then feeling a sense of control.

" I want you to come over tonight and I want to press your hands up against my hallway wall and kiss you the moment you walk in"

Her: "I cant make it tonight I have to... You are frisky tonight. Can I come by tomorrow night"

You: "Good idea. Ill have you then"

Watch: Real life example.

http://tinypic.com/r/jl2hkn/8

Instruct.

Take.

Be YOU! Say what you want.

Enjoy.

Repeat.

pics at request. shes a 6.5-7

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're forgetting one key thing.

Men respond with game. Women initiate game playing.

I want to love a girl, she starts playing games, I dump the feelings and play her instead.

The girl showed some quality and Grey got desperate, stalkish and possessive all of which does not work with today's women.

In real life, Grey and the girl would not work.

Your text message was you being dominant which is good if she's acting normal. If she acts up, give attitude or flakes (game playing) then sending that text won't make much of a difference.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
salinechow said:
" I want you to come over tonight and I want to press your hands up against my hallway wall and kiss you the moment you walk in"

Her: "I cant make it tonight I have to... You are frisky tonight. Can I come by tomorrow night"

You: "Good idea. Ill have you then"
LOL. :crackup:

Bro if that happened if real life, she would playing you and you fell for it. When you agree to tomorrow night she's thinking "Wow, he's got no one else to take care of his business tonight except me and he agreed to delay gratification for 24 hours. I'll make him wait another 24 hours. But if the hot guy at the gym phones me, I'll make him wait another 48 hours."

I agree with above, women initiate game playing to the max if they can. It's good for the ego, its good for their self worth, its good for self validation. If Grey's, if that happened in real life, that girl would phone the police in 15 seconds and that would have a criminal record, never be able find a job or leave the country again. Movies are not real life.

And be careful with text, whatever you write she could be showing her boyfriend what you wrote, egging you on. :trouble:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy being young,handsome,tall,confident and so rich has so much value thats its ultimate fantasy of females they could play him and control him.Thats why book is so popular.In reality guy like Grey would treat her as disposable item,he could have harems of Victoria Secret models.

Its female fantasy that miss nobody special can get any guy she wants.In reality such men are so bored with women you need to be awesome to impress him because having ***** isnt not enough.

Having such man is female version of robbing a bank.Its gives you high.

From the script he acts like needy beta boy... describing what he will do is boring and good for pvssy beta orbiters, he took down whole mystery
if if he does it it wont be sexy as it wont surprise her.