Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we really think ignoring a flake works? We need a new strategy!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of worrying about this, spend the time getting more women in your pipeline.
Agree, it's a lot like sales.

You eventually get a feel for flakes vs. buyers and learn how to disqualify the flakes early and more effectively.

Worry more about filling the funnel with higher quality leads rather than worrying about ones that jump out.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

I do move on from flakes, deleting their numbers and the text logs with it (no wonder why my phone got a little faster).

I do see stuff in the manosphere about being persistent (which I mostly don't buy, I have a 1 strike policy). To me, trying again with a flake is chasing. I'm sure the board agrees.

I'm not gonna sit her and talk about how I turned a flake around, cuz I haven't. I did get texts from some of these same girls weeks later saying hey. I ignore these knowing it's often to get me to come around and accept some beta orbiter role. I do remember using Mode One on a lot of new girls. What did I get?

1. First date flaked
2. Ghosted
3. I met someone else by text
4. This won't work out since we want different things.
5. One phonecall wonder
6. One meetup wonder

I consider covid an excuse too.

This happened to everyone here. If it didn't, you're lying. Well, every guy here wants to gain more experience with women, especially dating and sex wise. No guy wants to sit home all week In front of a Playstation 5 unless he's creating games for it.
Yeh, if any of the guys (especially younger) learn anything valuable from these boards, then it would be to just get with a girl where attraction is mutual, and she has integrity. Insecure, narcissistic, flakey females need to be avoided at all costs because 1 or 2 traumatic experiences can wreck your self esteem + never trust a woman again.

Another huge mistake, I think, is idealising a woman before even getting to know her. You become pre-emotionally invested, then when she isn’t what you thought she was cracked up to be, it can send you into denial mode.

So long as you’re mainly happy and fulfilled in your own life, then you don’t need to depend upon a woman for that. You make the mistake of making someone your world, then they can end your world anytime.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ignore a flake for your own purposes. It's not done to "get" her. You really shouldn't desire someone who doesn't or won't desire you. There's no reason to bend over backwards or provide these acts of devotions to females. They like and desire who they like and desire, and you don't have to do "extra" to get this.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just move on to another girl.

Back in the day, a buddy of mine had set up twenty phone numbers (on google I believe) for himself and sent out a group text to all of those numbers including the woman who flaked on him, “Hey ladies, just wanted to let everyone know my party on the yacht starts at 9pm. Don’t be late! He signed into each one of those numbers and responded to his own text messages with “ Hi, this is Cindy”. I’m in the city doing a photo shoot until 8pm, can’t wait to see you”. He did this with all the other numbers as well using different names. Showing social proof. Ridiculous, yes, but guess what, it worked on a ton of women who flaked on him. They were contacting him a day or two later and he would set up a date.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
1. Ignore her or ghost her
2. Say ok or no problem
3. Call her out
4. Wish her the best
5. Put the ball in her court
6. Tell her to let you know when she's free to meet
None of these work unless she was already into you, and if she was into you she wouldn't have flaked in the first place.

Girls sometimes flake for valid reasons. If a girl likes you,
She's not going to flake for a guy she is really into, women will literally walk through a blizzard across the city to meet a guy they are interested in. A flake shows she has no interest in you and no respect for your time.

The majority says cut her off, only AMS says don't delete or block her number because it makes you look weak. Does it really make you look weak? I disagree.
If a girl flakes it means low to no interest, I agree with them about cutting her off and I agree that keeping her number is pointless. If she isn't interested she won't suddenly change her mind because you ignored her.
But is there any benefit to flaking first?
Yes you save time and instead spend it on a Girl who is interested. There is very little you can do over text to raise her interest. Why fight that uphill battle?

This is why many users advocate for plates and volume, more girls you have the less you care about the ones that flake.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

I do move on from flakes, deleting their numbers and the text logs with it (no wonder why my phone got a little faster).

I do see stuff in the manosphere about being persistent (which I mostly don't buy, I have a 1 strike policy). To me, trying again with a flake is chasing. I'm sure the board agrees.

I'm not gonna sit her and talk about how I turned a flake around, cuz I haven't. I did get texts from some of these same girls weeks later saying hey. I ignore these knowing it's often to get me to come around and accept some beta orbiter role. I do remember using Mode One on a lot of new girls. What did I get?

1. First date flaked
2. Ghosted
3. I met someone else by text
4. This won't work out since we want different things.
5. One phonecall wonder
6. One meetup wonder

I consider covid an excuse too.

This happened to everyone here. If it didn't, you're lying. Well, every guy here wants to gain more experience with women, especially dating and sex wise. No guy wants to sit home all week In front of a Playstation 5 unless he's creating games for it.
Women are biologically more prone to neuroticism. I don't dispute that but I treat her with disregard.

Tbh fellas are better off on a ps5 vs the dumpster fire that is the smp in 2021. The alternative is the girls who come in pandemic. It could be mad ****ing max or zombie apocalypse.

High interest level ftw!

Shout out to the late Doc love. Rip. High interest means compliant. It's that burning desire Coop goes on about. It's the parking lot throater. it's the bathroom pull. It's the Hell Yah girl Rollo talks about.

You as a man bait her. You go for the sale &&& most importantly, the close. There's no magic bullet.

Get your process down to sourcing high volume of women. The vast majority are tossed back into the dumpster fire of left over women and 'die alone.'

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not going to flake for a guy she is really into, women will literally walk through a blizzard across the city to meet a guy they are interested in. A flake shows she has no interest in you and no respect for your time.
Since a lot of the flake conversations surround first date flakes off of OLD, how can you expect a woman to be "really into" a guy she has never even met in person before? No woman is going to crawl through the snow and barbed wire to go on a date with a guy who she's only seen pics of on OLD. I know that quote is from Rollo, but the point he is trying to make is that it is something to pay attention to. It is most often not a great sign, but you can't think about things in absolutes, and there are other factors to consider.

Real life does get in the way sometimes. Haven't you ever had an emergency at a bad time? Car accident, a good friend who really needed help, had to take a sick pet to the vet for an emergency, gotten a cold........? I've cancelled dates with 8's and 9's before when very important things came up or I got sick.

Men are not limited commodities. Women have plenty of guys begging for them. If you are expecting a woman to be absolutely head over heels over you before you've even met her in person, or by the second or third date, to the point where they would come see you even if they had the flu or gotten in a major car accident, then you are likely going to limiting yourself to unhealthy clinger women.

Flaking once with a good reason is just fine, so long as she is offering up an alternative time in the same exchange and appears to be genuinely apologetic. Nothing disrespectful about that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date flake from OLD isn’t a flake. She hasn’t met you yet. That is a vastly different situation than a woman you’ve been out with before.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was ghosted by a girl who had expressed a strong desire to meet over texts. I had already met her once in a group setting and she seemed cool. Navy girl.

I told her to meet me at X bar at Y time and on the night she didn't show up, didn't call or text to say why. I was blue pilled and called her, thinking maybe she had no phone credit. She didn't reply. I took a picture of my drink and texted it to her "since you're busy I went ahead without you :)" and she replied much later to tell me she was at a different bar with two friends of mine. Needless to say I ignored that text. I was already on my way home anyway.

Suddenly ten minutes later a random girl on FB starts sexting me outta the blue and another single mother, town slút who usually thinks her shít don't stink starts hitting me up. Now, they would have contracted me even if sailor girl hadn't ghosted, but it shows how girls who flake or ghost aren't worth a second thought. I did stupidly try contacting the deckhand again a couple days later and she ignored me. I deleted her.

Today, I would wait thirty minutes, tops, and then leave without ever calling or messaging her. If a girl values your opinion of her in any way, she will not ghost you. She'll borrow a stranger's phone to text you to reschedule if she has to. I had to banish the blue pill the old fashioned way, but guys today don't need to. They can simply read about my and countless other guy's experiences and conclude the obvious.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question and not trying to be flippant; but why is this pinned to the top of the board? I don’t really feel like it’s any different than a lot of other topics.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion this is OK. Sometimes I have nothing in the hopper.

Keep putting yourself out there and eventually you WILL full the hopper.
He has to improve his smv most likely

having 6 leads and not really even kissing at least 1 of them is not really a good sign

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP- you are searching for some psychological or subliminal message to be sent to a woman who flakes with one intention: to raise her interest.

No Contact after a break up is another prime example. If used for the wrong purpose (to get her back) it will blow up in your face.

Among the list of responses you listed in your original post, it doesn't really matter which one you use. I don't recommend burning bridges but that's just me.

But you're looking at this from the wrong set of windows. Nothing should or could be used to "trick" a woman into raising her interest in you.

Just move on. Trying to use this stuff like "I'll show her!" will blow up in your face. Just don't respond back.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- you are searching for some psychological or subliminal message to be sent to a woman who flakes with one intention: to raise her interest.

No Contact after a break up is another prime example. If used for the wrong purpose (to get her back) it will blow up in your face.

Among the list of responses you listed in your original post, it doesn't really matter which one you use. I don't recommend burning bridges but that's just me.

But you're looking at this from the wrong set of windows. Nothing should or could be used to "trick" a woman into raising her interest in you.

Just move on. Trying to use this stuff like "I'll show her!" will blow up in your face. Just don't respond back.
Like anything in life - putting on a facade never really works. You have to have some conviction. Otherwise, eventually your true feelings will surface and make you act like a fool.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Like anything in life - putting on a facade never really works. You have to have some conviction. Otherwise, eventually your true feelings will surface and make you act like a fool.
Its not just that. Its doing what is best for YOU.

Following NC because you don't want to deal with the games a woman plays after a break up benefits YOU.
Not giving any attention to a woman for flaky or disrespectful behavior benefits YOU.
The woman is the last thing you should care about. Or what she thinks or how she takes any response from you for that matter.

That comes easy with abundance btw.

Glassguy

Reaction score
A man's approach should be with purpose. His responses should be with purpose.

In this situation, his response or no response at all should be with a purpose. That purpose being "Idk about you because I have 3 other women ready to jump on me whenever I text them."

Men should stop thinking too much into this stuff and care less.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Today, I would wait thirty minutes, tops, and then leave without ever calling or messaging her. If a girl values your opinion of her in any way, she will not ghost you. She'll borrow a stranger's phone to text you to reschedule if she has to. I had to banish the blue pill the old fashioned way, but guys today don't need to. They can simply read about my and countless other guy's experiences and conclude the obvious.
Why not send a confirmation text beforehand? See how they react. If they tske long to reply or are short/abrupt then its likely to be a flake or a ghost and you don't bother going out.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Not giving any attention to a woman for flaky or disrespectful behavior benefits YOU.
The woman is the last thing you should care about. Or what she thinks or how she takes any response from you for that matter.
Amen to that, I never understood the mentality some guys had of keep the numbers of girls who flakes. Sure they might hit you up later but you should always have other plates. I personally wouldn't give women more than one chance.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to that, I never understood the mentality some guys had of keep the numbers of girls who flakes. Sure they might hit you up later but you should always have other plates. I personally wouldn't give women more than one chance.
It depends on what you mean by “flake.” If you mean a date had to cancel prior to the date (as in a reason was given) I don’t think there’s any reason why you can’t circle back in a few weeks. If you mean she stood you up or never said a single thing one way or another to confirm the date then yes - ghost them at that point.