Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we really think ignoring a flake works? We need a new strategy!

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you weeded out an attention wh0re but you didn't get laid.
good, its not about gettin laid.
its about not dealing with low interest women , trust me ..if she is flaking you want her to just mind her business who cares how many other options she has, we shouldnt even be worried about that

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Amen to that, I never understood the mentality some guys had of keep the numbers of girls who flakes. Sure they might hit you up later but you should always have other plates. I personally wouldn't give women more than one chance.
IME, they ususally call back for attention or when they need a beta role filled.

You're right, I don't give a second chance to the bulk of women, especially those who pull a last minute flake or just ghost. The 1 strike rule is not simping. Now, I will give a second chance if she comes by or invites me over and proceeds to swallow a cup of my cüm. Extra points if she fries me some oysters or has a pepperoni pizza for me. I'm sure you all would give a woman who flaked on you a second chance in that case.

Girls who flaked? Why hold dead leads? Why hold your breath for that 1/256 chance she calls you back? Even then, will it be for an alpha role?

To me, mass texting a bunch of girls who flakes on you is good in theory, not so much in practice. Yeah it's showing the girls they're still in power cuz you havem't smashed yet. And you have no options or are just needy.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People can't miss what they've never had!

So ya gotta put a well deserved 'charge' into a person that shows disrespect or wastes your time - They should expect it!

I've always had females agree 100% with me after I had to put a blast on their azz for being delinquent with me...They'll laugh nervously, coo, apologize profusely, etc. and say; "no one has ever spoken to me like that before - but you are right...".

Heard it too many times to not believe it....just sayin'

They get wet and very submissive when they learn the hard way that I care about my self respect more than any need to tolerate trifling bvllsh*t behavior from anyone - Letting them know that I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire for a lack of respect usually gets them acting right!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
"no one has ever spoken to me like that before - but you are right...".
This really says a lot, most guys tolerate terrible behavior For some poosey.

IME, they ususally call back for attention or when they need a beta role filled.
Exactly, She's not magically going to change after a guy goes NC.
if she is flaking you want her to just mind her business who cares how many other options she has, we shouldnt even be worried about that
I do believe all men should have a zero tolerance policy for flakes, in my beta days I let women keep stringing me along by constantly rescheduling dates. I had to learn the hard way that women keep doing this so guys continue to shower them with attention while they only feed him bread crumbs.

Sure some women reach out again but it's just for more attention.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to learn the hard way that women keep doing this so guys continue to shower them with attention while they only feed him bread crumbs.
even worse , if she does eventually come around(because the guy is being too persistent) she will just be settling , now you're in a worse position.
if she was flaking it's because she was exercising her hypergamy, which is exactly what she is going to continue to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she flakes and doesn't reach out within 24 hours with an "I'm so sorry", and an ask to re-schedule, she ain't interested. Move on.

If she's an 8 or higher, she surely has 10 guys in her orbit at any given time. Don't become the 11th by reaching out to her after the flake, desperately trying to win her back.

Interested women don't flake. Period.
And should we desire a woman who is not "interested"?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every time a woman flakes is she doing it because she isn’t interested anymore.

I only get flakes when I haven’t met the woman in question face to face. I honestly believe most of the time they do this is because they are nervous, or have a valid excuse.

I hardly get any flakes, almost NO flakes at all. How do I do it?

In my experience and reading comments here, I see so many men setting up times to meet these women with the intention of hanging out with them for hours and they pretty much say this outright to their face.

I say to these guys, for once, think of it from their POV.

Assuming you haven’t met her face to face (or you have, but only when you first met her) and assuming she is attractive, it’s highly likely she will only have low commitment for anyway.

The prospect of going out and spending hours with a man they’ve only met once briefly (which they have probably mostly forgotten about) or haven’t met at all can be daunting. They‘re going to be cautious about spending a large part of the day with someone they potentially won’t even enjoy.

Sometimes, this alone is reason to flake.

Would you risk spending hours with a stranger that is potentially a “creep“ or boring if you have other prospects that you have met already?

For some women, the answer is a resounding no. Who are you after all? She doesn’t know, because she doesn’t know you that well.

So here’s what I do, I tell her “let’s meet up for half an hour in a public place”. And I tell her directly, “if you come across weird or I don’t like you, I’ll probably make an excuse to leave”.

That’s probably what she’s thinking and I want her to know, she’s not to only one.

And that’s all I do.

This will virtually remove all flakes, half an hour in a public place is a small commitment, many women who hardly know you will only make a small commitment.

I can’t speak for everyone else, but I’m not only interested in sex. If I genuinely get bad vibes from her, I won’t be interested so what I say isn’t an act to get her to show up (even though it almost always works).

Of course once I meet her face to face and we both enjoy each other‘s company (it’s usually because I can charm her, most women will be on their best behaviour anyway), it’s a no brainer that we hang out for longer than half an hour.

And even if she genuinely can’t stay for as long as I want, she‘s always keen to hangout the next time, because I’ve now met them face to face, one on one and she likes me.

Last edited:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All rise!

I've recently looked at a lot of stuff about dealing with a girl who flakes, or worse she ghosts. I've seen a lot of sh*t along the lines of:

1. Ignore her or ghost her
2. Say ok or no problem
3. Call her out
4. Wish her the best
5. Put the ball in her court
6. Tell her to let you know when she's free to meet

Here's some issues I have with all these, and I'll go down the line. Aside from any of these may make the girl think you're butthurt. And of course, the fact she fundamentally showed disinterest first doesn't help because you haven't had sex yet. There's also female youtubers like Sheraseven, Chloe, Michaela Pink, and Pink Pill to talk about only dating guys who have a huge bag (money) and weed out guys who just want sex/sex first before a 5 star dinner. They call these guys dusty.

1. Ignoring her in most cases, doesn't do much unless you're among her best options. She won't miss you, well unless you're Lebron James or Elon Musk. Most women won't call back, and when they do it's often to get you in a beta role. I watched AMS' take on flaking, and he was saying to invite her over if she call back. What he doesn't realize is that's a 1/256 chance. She's got a boatload of options from social media and dating apps. So she's still in control and has the power. Yeah you weeded out an attention wh0re but you didn't get laid.

2. Saying ok or no problem, who the hell came up with that? Saying this just confirms she's in power and you're just a pushover. She now tells her friends to hit you up and they flake on you because you approve their bad behavior. Like attracts like.

3. Calling her out is a butthurt move, unless you're telling her off and also letting her know you're not talking to her anymore. Do delete her number.

4. Wishing her the best, well let's remember that she told you to go to hell earlier. Sure she may get upset she can't get attention and resources from you, but let's face it, you weren't her best option. You were just between beta and useless. She'd only deal with you if you're gonna subscribe to her onlyfans or be a fan. She'll just wish you the best too. Extra points if you send her a pic of you and the new girl or a video of you smashing another girl. That's the guy saying go to hell, but it doesn't advance the interaction any.

5. Putting the ball in their court, why are we letting her know she already has a competitive edge? Letting her know she gotta make the next move, yeah that's good. But how often does she make the next move? You're more likely to hear "OK". And you'll never hear from her again. She's got so many options from her socials to even care if the ball is in her court. But she knows it's there. She'd hit the ball back to you if you played in the NBA and you know it.

6. This is like putting the onus on her, and making her invest. If she had no feelings for you and you haven't dated yet, what good do you think this sh*t will do? You won't hear from her again, she won't hear from you again. All you did was tell her that you're not a pushover, and you're not in power. Like you're telling your friends you quit a job that never hired you. You still want sex, she has it, and you just refuse to play the game. Have fun with your right hand and that lotion, cuz she's having fun with Chad, Tyrone, and Enrique! I won't address that 1/256 chance she calls you for obvious reasons.

So what should we do with all this being said? I've looked at AMS, StephisCold, MJGetRight, Darius M, and FitXFearless. The majority says cut her off, only AMS says don't delete or block her number because it makes you look weak. Does it really make you look weak? I disagree.

What have I done to battle this? First, I've been one to flake first if I sense a flake coming i.e. short responses, late responses, power plays. But is there any benefit to flaking first? Now if you're on your purpose and handling business, I could see that very well. But to flake first just to flake, erm...yeah, you won't get the girl, she gets her back blown out by Tyrone, you get your back strained out setting up your Smart TV and Playstation 5.

I've been the guy who drops little subtle hints of my exes still being around, this creates competition and you're a man with options. Hey, when both parties are playing that IDGAF sh*t, nothing advances. Guy doesn't get laid or a chance at a relationship, girl doesn't get attention, a new fan, or resources.

I've been big on the 1 strike rule since I do online a lot. Now I'm even bigger on it. I tell when I'm free and this is your only chance. And I say "If you get unresponsive or cancel out, I'm never speaking to you again." And say it in a matter-of-fact tone. Mode 1 fellas. Sure she may block you, but that lets you know she just wanted free meals and validation.

Of course if she decides to reach back out, only go by her or she comes by you. And no dates until she swallowed a cup of your cüm and you've penetrated her pü$$y several times. She flaked, you gotta punish her ass. This does hinge on her actually calling back and her wanting sex from you. She'll flake again if she just wanted a free meal.

Alas everything hinges on what she needs at the time you talk to her i.e. does she need dik? Does she need onlyfans subscribers? Does she need more social media followers? Does she need someone to paint her room? Does she want a meal at this new restaurant? Does she need a shoulder to cry on because Tyrone abused her (butt crack)? Does she need her utility bills paid because her sugar daddy left her? Etc. Etc.

What we need is different strategies of dealing with flakes and ghosts. Fellas, you have the floor...let's hear how you deal with them.
Yeah I read some of this.

I am a pandemic cautious person so I'm not dating for a while.

But in the past when girls try to dump me I just start laughing and say yeah ok.

Then they leave and message they changed their mind

But I dont use social media or anything like that