Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we really need women for anything other than sex?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm thinking that all we actually need women for is sex. Assuming you don't want kids, then sexual gratification is all we need women for.

I'm not convinced by society's lie that we need women for 'emotional fulfillment' or 'to share my life with someone' or 'to cook for me' or any of that bull****.

I personally think true fulfillment comes from following your passion in life, making it into a purpose and achieving something worthwhile with your life.

I'm not so sure that we as men actually NEED women for anything other than sex. I think our needs are fulfilled in other ways; a relationship with a women is not the solution to long term happiness.

This is why I stay away from commitment to woman, and am committed to myself and my dreams. I like women for sex, but seriously, beyond sex, what fulfillment can being with a women REALLY bring?

Anyone else think this way?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
So I'm thinking that all we actually need women for is sex. Assuming you don't want kids, then sexual gratification is all we need women for.

I'm not convinced by society's lie that we need women for 'emotional fulfillment' or 'to share my life with someone' or 'to cook for me' or any of that bull****.

I personally think true fulfillment comes from following your passion in life, making it into a purpose and achieving something worthwhile with your life.

I'm not so sure that we as men actually NEED women for anything other than sex. I think our needs are fulfilled in other ways; a relationship with a women is not the solution to long term happiness.

This is why I stay away from commitment to woman, and am committed to myself and my dreams. I like women for sex, but seriously, beyond sex, what fulfillment can being with a women REALLY bring?

I have to sort of disagree. A "quality" woman could do a lot of house cleaning and good cooking and I consider that value. Then there's having children if you spo choose. A woman is suppose to support and help shoulder the load while you pursue your goals and dreams, notget in the way. What you are really saying is most women today aren't good for nothing but sex because that's all they're offering.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:

Need? Nobody needs anybody.

As far as wanting women, sure I do. They offer companionship, same as any male friends. I often prefer female company to my guy friends. They have different things to offer and interests that differ from dudes usually.

Tomorrow I'm going to a natural history museum with a girl because we both are actually interested in that stuff. I can't really see myself walking a museum with another guy. I do that kind of stuff with girls and play softball and lift weights and drink with the guys.

If you can't see the value of women, the problem is with you, not them.

Of course, you don't have to necessarily commit and have a relationship with them to enjoy the benefits, but I like a relationship. I like her being there when I get home and having a "go to" person for anything interesting that pops up during my day. I'm not a people person by any means, but I'm not fond of being in an empty house by myself. I genuinely like her crawling into my arms when I get home.

I'm not convinced by society's lie that we need women for ... 'to share my life with someone'
I don't need society's opinion on this. It DOES make me happier to share like that. Note happIER, not happy.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women offer emotional intimacy that I particularly don't feel a desire to receive from other men.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are multi-function devices. :D

Last edited:

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
Women offer emotional intimacy that I particularly don't feel a desire to receive from other men.
But wont emotinoal intimacy on your end come off as insecurity?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
scottfall said:
Not if it's not excessive and unconditional and the woman likes you.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scottfall said:
It has to come from a position of strength and masculinity. Not neediness and desperation.

You have to Qualify a woman first, though, to your standards. And not just physical standards.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Need? Nobody needs anybody.
exactly.

there's a famous quote by Nietzsche that goes something like "should not the giver be thankful to receiver for receiving?'

whereas traditional thinking is that the person receiving should be thankful to the giver.

all living things, your dog, cat, woman, children, etc. are of value to you because they offer you a way of expressing yourself - of experiencing your humanity.

but you dont NEED any particular person per say. all the things you seek in life, serenity, fulfillment, happiness - these things all must start with you. they don't come from others.

once you acheive these things though, its nice to have others around with whom you can share them with.

its nice to have a dog who you can pet and play with and give treats to, etc.

same thing with a woman. its nice to have a woman who you can treat well, and give orgasms to and go the museum with, etc.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:

I agree with the parts I have bolded in your post. The rest, I don't agree with.

I used to think just like you. Dare I say, I used to think of women as mere objects. I then took a step back and realized the kind of person I was turning into. I was turning into the same toxic, venomous, hate-filled person that I utterly despised from the beginning (the feminists, the players, the hypocrites, etc.). You might be turning into that kind of person too.

One of the reasons I started this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141805

...was to understand the real nature of women. You need to realize that there are quality women out there. Quality women, just like quality men, are a diamond in the rough. They are incredibly tough to find. You, as a quality man, have to be smart enough to see any potential quality woman around you. This is why plate spinning is so important. It keeps your options open. It provides a way for you to compare and contrast different women.

Your life is a playground. If you started hating little things in that playground, then you're doing yourself injustice. You're holding yourself back from enjoying yourself COMPLETELY in that playground of life.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:

Many a man has uttered this phrase before his precipitous collapse into the dark side.

You are talking about human beings here. Women, believe it or not, are not your living masturbatorial aides. They are cognitive, emotional, people trying to find their way in this world, just like you are.

You are epitomizing objectification of women. Get off this ignorant trip before you find yourself miserable, bitter, and utterly self-serving.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
Which to me becomes even more important than sex with each passing day, believe it or not.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Many a man has uttered this phrase before his precipitous collapse into the dark side.

You are talking about human beings here. Women, believe it or not, are not your living masturbatorial aides. They are cognitive, emotional, people trying to find their way in this world, just like you are.

You are epitomizing objectification of women. Get off this ignorant trip before you find yourself miserable, bitter, and utterly self-serving.
Couldn't have said it better. No wonder some of these guys have trouble getting women. They just have the wrong attitude. If you want to live & die lonely just take on that attitude.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread belongs in the high school forum.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:

Just to have children. Other than that, I prefer the company of my male friends

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hanging out with chicks is cool. There is a different dynamic with a chick than hanging out with one of your buddies. When I'm hanging out with my boys its about our interests, girls and debates/discussions that help improve us as people.

After that gets a bit tiring hanging with a girl is about fun, sexual tension and displaying all of your attributes and qualities to her (showing off your skills).

When that gets be to much you you spend time alone growing and thinking about things...lots of things, when you start getting lonely, you restart the whole process again.

being alone is like working on a project and learning things as you work towards success. Chilling with your boiz is a way to test the quality of your hard work and learn how to make improvements. Chilling with chicks is the party you have after all the hard work and testing is done.

You can't work all the time and you can't party all the time, but with the right doses you'll find balance and happiness.
No I don't think that way, and I think your lying to yourself or the forum if you've honestly NEVER met 1 or a few girls that were attractive and enjoyable to be around.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we really need women for anything other than sex?
• Make me a sammich or delicious meal
• Rub my shoulders and feet after a hard day's work
• Make the house look all designer chic (woman's touch)
• Good conversation (a different perspective)
• Balance out my energy
• Teach me to express myself better
• Moral support in every thing I do.. a soldier

^^ These are all things that I appreciate about my lady right now. But it's all relative. I am older and retired from the pickup game. At the peak of my wh0redom I felt the same way you did. Women were just gratification devices with legs back then.

In short, your "need" for women is determined by your level of satisfaction and experience, hence there is no right answer to this question :)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life for the lucky is a long journey,in the full continuum,women play a variety of roles in these "Rites De Passage" from initial fumblings in the Dark,exploring sexuality,then a full on Relationship,Kids,Then for many on this Site,the Serial Relationships....Then comes that Penultimate period before they slap you in the face with a shovel,we all come programmed by the Great Architect of the Universe and women are a necessary adjunct,for some you evolve together for others?well you simply swap partners from sex Kittens to Nurse Companion.