"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

do we have a date?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
just kind of wierd..

listen to this convo:

me: hey i dont think i'll be able to make the date tonight, something came up.

her: o... it's ok mike, i guess ill see ya tom then?

me: yea.. hey, u free tomorow around 4-5 afternoon?

her: maybe.. why do you ask?

me: i wanted to take u out for coffee, there's a starbucks across the park.

her: Alright, I'll txt you after my class tomorow, ok.. Thanks!

me: ok ill see u tomorow, take care.

her: okay.. you too, take care always.

*the reason i made this thread was because she didnt seem to give a definate answer as to do we really have a date?, She answered "alright" but she never said yes. Or am i missing the point? I think im over analyzing again. :( *
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by -.-
She answered "alright" but she never said yes.
DUDE
You are fcking trolling this board with LAME and USELESS crap.

If you have too much internet time on your hands may I suggest www.thehun.com
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
You are overanalyzing again.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Re: Re: do we have a date?

Originally posted by Don_Marko
DUDE
You are fcking trolling this board with LAME and USELESS crap.

If you have too much internet time on your hands may I suggest www.thehun.com
I am not trolling.. If you do not like my post, press the back button. I know there are alot of helpful people here that are willing to help.

If you arent, then like I mentioned ignore my post and push back. So sorry if u think this is useless. It's not useless to me, i'm looking for help. And if ur not willing, there are others who are. You are the one who is cluttering my thread. :|
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Re: Re: Re: do we have a date?

Originally posted by -.-
I know there are alot of helpful people here that are willing to help........

i'm looking for help.
....to help you how? Say maybe you are using wrong angle when making EC so the b!tch won't look at ur ugly ass? Or maybe you forgot to change poopy underwear so she kinos everybody else but you?

OKAY let's post something constructive about this thread....
right she didn't say 'YES', however 'all right' is definitely an affirmation however not as strong one as 'YES', it's even weaker than 'I'd love' to and definitely not as positive as 'I'll suck your dck tommrow'. Is that analysing enough for you?

Dude you aren't looking for help, you are looking for a way to do your favorite sport.. KEYBOARD JOCKEYING!


Disclaimer: I will not flame this thread anymore, so don't waste your time again replying me, but you probabbly will anyways :p :p :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Do you think this girl is sitting there wondering, "I wonder what he meant when he said the word 'wanted'". Probably not. You're the prince right, they should be worrying about how you said things. You're the DJ so why should you spend time worrying about something like this when you have a million more important things to do.

Read the DJ Bible!
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Re: Re: Re: Re: do we have a date?

Originally posted by Don_Marko
....to help you how? Say maybe you are using wrong angle when making EC so the b!tch won't look at ur ugly ass? Or maybe you forgot to change poopy underwear so she kinos everybody else but you?

OKAY let's post something constructive about this thread....
right she didn't say 'YES', however 'all right' is definitely an affirmation however not as strong one as 'YES', it's even weaker than 'I'd love' to and definitely not as positive as 'I'll suck your dck tommrow'. Is that analysing enough for you?

Dude you aren't looking for help, you are looking for a way to do your favorite sport.. KEYBOARD JOCKEYING!


Disclaimer: I will not flame this thread anymore, so don't waste your time again replying me, but you probabbly will anyways :p :p :p
Thank you that was a good response. No i'm not a keyboard jockey! WTH.. Infact, im going out now.. Yeah, right now.. *walks out the door* :D
 
Top