"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

do u guys really think chicks are attracted to players?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
I was talking to this other chick n I asked her what is it about players that you girls find attractive. She said that not all girls are attracted to players, most of them but not all. Its like with guys n sluts. Would u be attracted to a slut whos kinda slept around with all your mates n God knows how many other random guys?You might wanna bang her while you are drunk but the next day you are gonna feel like crap for sleeping with her cos you know you are not that desperate enough to go sleep with the biggest hoe on the block.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
They feel like they need to tame the wild beast ;)

Alot of girls need projects. They feel better about themselves if they can 'change' a man for the 'better'. Not all girls, but most.

That's my take on it. Either that, or they just need some good hard dick.
 

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
5
This is reality as I've seen it:

Male slut who sleeps around with lots of women = James Bond
Female slut who sleeps around with lots of men = Prostitute

Maximus Decimus
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Girls like what other people want. Players have been what other girls have wanted. THey want to get a hold of the action before someone else does...its all marketing, only with sex. Players, unlike *****s, have standards...they dont screw around with girls that would lower their social proof.


*****s arent exclusive at all...and guys like to brag. They cant brag about something anyone couldve got. Im sure nobody wakes up in the mornin, calls his friend, and goes:

Man, last night I took a ****! Man, it was great!

IT doesnt work because everyone can do it. Now, youd definitely call if it was like:

Man, I just won TEN MILLION DOLLARS!

See...not everyone can win that, so you have a right to brag.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Alot of women that say they hate players are the same women that fall for the players every time and end up getting hurt in the end. That's why they supposedly hate them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Yes u do have a point that I am kinda frustrated for getting LJBF not for being nice but for being too easy. Yes chicks seem to think that I will get with anyone just because I cant control myself n then I will go brag about it. The chicks see no challenge in this. My nice guy days are long gone, no longer am I a doormat, I stand up for myself even if it means pissing the chick off. But I have this weakness of getting with every chick that I can get with, or this is way chick are seeing it. You might say dont change for chick, but then why did u come to this website in the first place? its because u had to change so u could get the chicks. I am at the exact point. I need to change because I am not getting the rare finds, all I am getting are sluts n hoes.
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Holy crap! You mean girls will SAY one thing but DO another??!! What a fvcking news flash!!!
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
I would say very few women are attracted to 'players' if you mean manipulative game-players (do you like manipulative game-playing women?). However, they would be attracted to guys who have more experience with women (and who are therefore more confident and know how to handle themselves), and this greater experience may make them appear to be 'players'.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
the player has all the characteristics of a real man of course a woman is going to be attracted like how men are attracted to sluts.. but one thing remains: most would not want to have any relationship with either of them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
the player has all the characteristics of a real man of course a woman is going to be attracted like how men are attracted to sluts.. but one thing remains: most would not want to have any relationship with either of them.
I dont think the player has all the characteristics of a real man. I think a real man has passions n dreams in life which always come first before any woman. May it be flying jets, racing V8s, playing sports, or lifting weights, watever. But i am sure one of his dreams wouldnt be to have plenty of hoes to call up on his cell fone. Yes he might have tons of women after him but he will only go after one.

A player might have the same passions n he might give them more importance to them than his "Hoes" but he will never be able to stay with one person. He cares more about the sex n the physcial pleasure he gets from it after that is move on to the next one.

A real man values sex more than just physical pleasure.
A real man will not go sleeping with all of them "Hoes" or ( try the shoe on before you buy it styles) for he is not a man *****. He will go after the one who he sees as a perfect match ( who definetly wont be a hoe) for him n he will have sex with her not just for physical pleasure but to really connect to her on an emotion n spiritual level. He will not be obessed with her like an AFc, he will not treat her like his hoe, but he will treat her as his woman. Just like a true DJ. (And thats why I am posting all this crap up so I can find out what I am doing wrong and where I need correcting so I can become this real man, a true DJ, a role model to my kids so that tomorrow they cant look upto me n see the way I treat their mom n the way I handle things in life, n my attitude towards everything, so they learn n dont turn into a wuss like an AFC, and not like a player or a womaniser or a jerk who beats up their mom cos he doesnt give a crap about her even if shes an awesome person)

I dunno about you but even if a chick is really pretty as soon as I find out shes a slut her value in my eyes drop big time. I dont see a slut someone whos awesome in the sack, but someone whos easy to get into, nearly as bad as a prositute, at least the prositute is getting paid for it.

"However, they would be attracted to guys who have more experience with women (and who are therefore more confident and know how to handle themselves), and this greater experience may make them appear to be 'players'."

I do agree with you and think that woman are more attracted to guys who have their pick on who they want. N nearly all these guys are confident and know how to handle themselves. Yes some of these guys are DJs n sometimes do appear to be players.

I dont mind girls seeing me as a player, but the problem is I am turning into one and I am trying to stop it. I wanna turn into a Dj the great catch, not someone whos slept around with every hoe on the block.
 
Top