"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

do u guys give her something the first month

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
i think she deserve something because i can't complain about this chick anyway today we makea month and we are going to the beach u guys think that beach is just fine or something else..
anyways she knows that i don't have any money now cause i haven't go paid yet and i'm not gonna ask my parents for money
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yeha man, don't buy her anything. Do what Daryon said if she buys you something. If she asks why you didn't, I would say "Me being with you is your present girl!" Then proceed with tickling or wraslin'
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
read my article about buying girls gifts. I posted it a few days ago.

Tristan
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
But guys, remember he's 18... at 18 a month is a long term relationship. That's like being married 5 years. ;) I wouldn't make a big deal about the "anniversary" either, but if she does then you could just do something nice for her, don't buy a gift.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
i didn't bought her anything we went to the beach we her family her father wanted to go with us and her lil bro and her cousin so w/e
but she says that she is pretty sure that she love me and that when i leave from her house she miss me a lot that’s better than a gift
its better to give her the gift of missing me than another gift
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Get her a teddy bear. A medium sized brown one.

That way, when you're away, she'll give it a hug and keep her thinking of you. I have been with my girl for 5 days now, and she left for 4 of them, and next week is leaving for two more. I'm gonna get her something to remember me by :)

For a one year anniversary, I'd make a little cute photo album of the two of us.

Now, for her birthday, I WOULD buy her stuff.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I don't know.... a month is pretty long nowadays, so i would buy her something if i would have feelings for her.
 

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
One red rose would work well. If you know she's head over heels for you and you feel the same way, then why not? It will only make he want to jump up and down on your schlong even harder. Oh, and she can then brag to all her friends. ;)

_______________________


I've got the hook up for generic Accutane (Isotretinoin). Hit me up if interested.

[email protected]
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
a month aint sh!t

do not try to buy love

b-days an x-mas are good times for gifts otherwise NOTHING

none of this its our 1 anniversery krap

go DO something fun for your anniversery.

and in real life anniverseries come ONCE a year
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top