"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

do this and you'll never fear approaching a girl again!

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I just done a sky dive from 12,000 ft. as the door opened for me to jump I was ****ting it big time!, but as I fell it felt amazing. It made me realise, that if I can do this, then I sure as hell can easily talk to a girl in a club/bar. I dont think I'll ever be scared of approaching women again, because I've conquered my biggest fear....(heights)

try it and see what it does for you guys!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
wow that must be awesome!! I bet the adrenaline in your veins were pumping like CRAZY... how much does it cost ?
 

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
im in new zealand at the moment, it cost $270 to do the jump, amazing!
 

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
You know, I went on a skydive last year. What did it do for me? absolutly nothing!

In the training the staff who worked there acted so casually about everything & made everything sound so simple & meaningless (as they Have jumped THOUSANDS of times at heights you can't even imagine).. It made the jump i was going to do seem pathetic in comparison.

So, when it came to jump time.. It wasn't that great. They seemed to take all the fun & passion out of it.

& get this! NOBODY CARES that i've done a skydive! Whenever i mention it, People just have a balnk expression on their & say "oh right, yeah.. anyway..."
& it's not as if i advertise it or anything. I only mention it after i've know them for a while & they ask a question like "whats the most exciting / dangerous thing you've done?". Even then, they don't care!

The world is a strange place..
 

alnite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Location
Big Bad California
Originally posted by Belgium_Freak
wow that must be awesome!! I bet the adrenaline in your veins were pumping like CRAZY... how much does it cost ?
So that explains it. I remember the day I first made a very cold approach. I was still a total AFC. There was this hot chick in a computer lab, and I kept saying "must do it" "must do it" outside the lab. I finally did it, in an AFC and needy way ("Hi! I am kinda busy but I need your number!" :D). So of course I got rejected, but I was laughing hard afterward. Finally I could feel the rejection.

That very night, I was high under no alchohol or drug influence. Just high. I felt like I was the best. Oh, that same night, for the first time in my life, a girl I had been seeing asked me to hang out with her. For an AFC, that felt like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.


I think you will get that kind of feeling once you can overcome one of your fears. Damn, now I want to do bungee jumping.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top