Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do think this guy was just keeping this chick as a FWB, but then went GeoMaxxing, but married a crazy woman, and now wants to marry his FWB?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

Dear Carolyn: I dated my ex-boyfriend “Eric” from the age of 23 to 28. I broke up with him when I asked about marriage and he said he wasn’t ready for it. He took a temporary assignment abroad for six months and came back married. I was devastated but did my best to forget him.

Eric showed up at my apartment recently and asked to talk to me. He said he made a big mistake, the marriage was a disaster and they separated after less than five months. He said he got caught up in a whirlwind romance and lost his head. He knew it was a mistake immediately and wished he had married me. As soon as his divorce is final, he wants to marry me.

Is it crazy that I’m considering saying yes? He is the love of my life, and I haven’t met anyone else that I fit with like him. He even bought me a beautiful, vintage ruby ring — just what I would have picked. I feel like I have nothing to lose by giving it a shot. However, people are telling me that he needs to take a breather between marriages, and I’d be crazy to go through with it. Is it so crazy to take a leap of faith with the man I still love?

— Comeback Story

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine doing this as a guy, he's got her marked out...

Like if you could do this, there isn't much you couldn't do with her... I can't tell who the bigger red flag here is, match made!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Unless he was happily married and he suddenly became a widow, Why would a man want to get married again? I would genuinely like to know his thought process.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless he was happily married and he suddenly became a widow, Why would a man want to get married again? I would genuinely like to know his thought process.
Because of status ? Upbringing? Being as bluepilled as possible? Viewing marriage as THE ultimate form of a relationship?

One homeboy was married young and it went horribly wrong. So wrong that he basically been traumatized from getting in relationships for years.

BUT

As I said. Incels are family oriented...family pressured him to get a new wife and so he did just that. Gets married again with zero game...arranged marriage, so perhaps it's will be better then the first time..

I have too many answers and examples for this particular question..