Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do think humans will get uglier because attractive women are too picky to breed?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this, and it got me interested:

https://incels.me/threads/hypergamy-is-unrealllll.51986/#lg=_xfUid-15-1531499147&slide=0

It seems that attractive women want to only breed with Chad, and although some of them will allow themselves to get knocked up, I would imagine that a lot become 40 year-old harridans that want to date "tall, non-players". :mad: OTOH, ugly women have no such pickiness, and because men are forced to date these women - i.e., because the attractive women don't want to - instead of being a net negative, ugliness is now a net positive.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure I agree with the premise that they are that pick. I mean sure some are. But many aren’t. And attractiveness is subjective. I think Asian food is awful but most people disagree.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of off topic yet definitely related.

I find the problem is that a woman's interest level is more fickle now than it used to be. When going out in between dates, she had time to do other things in her life. Hang with her girlfriends, shopping, volunteer, read a book, tend to some hobby (like a garden), binge a show on DVR/Netflix if that was her thing.

Now, they're addicted to their cell phones like coke. Social media, OLD apps/sites have validation on tap 24/7. Dudes are constantly commenting, liking, and sliding into their DMs with every selfie posted trying to hit them up for dates and hookups. They literally can't put their phones down. Boredom is not tolerated.

It's a culture of instant gratification.

If her date is not 8~10/chad in her book, she'll invest less in starting a relationship or continue to keep her options open and flowing until her ideal man comes along or a guy who runs good game that's just enough to get hamster spinning and pursuing him for commitment.

Women are less likely to work things out if assets, kids, house, etc. are not involved. They're more likely to ghost and block when a replacement is lined up (if they're not married).

Guys can continue to improve to try to fix their SMV status, but to what end? There are a lot more guys becoming incels that don't deserve it if they're working hard on themselves and trying to become a better man that's focused and has his own vision.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem are not entitled women as much as food dealers that sell crappy overexpensive food.

The problem are those that allow them such behaviour and reward them for that, its not incells, its that majority of average guys who think they are clever than the other and byt liking and complimenting ugly girls pictures they will somehow have and "edge" against the competition.

Men are turning MGTOW cause relationships not longer pay returns even if you committ, women at the same time are attention wh0ring and hypergaming cause doing so pays short and midterm for most of them in terms of attention and validation.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man, I pick beauty in my daily life regardless of what females "pick." I know beauty, in books, in music, in life, nature. I'll take that acid trip and remain on an even keel.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you not see though how this makes it easier?

The problem isn't shagging. Modernity turns women into slvts.

The problem is that the scene completely undermines a ltr, yet most shagging leads down that path.

So it's literally the fvcking never ending story.

There's a reason every pua book ends at getting the notch :D
It doesnt make it easier at all for the average man, it makes it easy for a top 20% to get fast and free cheap sex while it makes harder and harder for everyone to have a LTR with a decent woman.

Even chads in my opinion when they decide to settle down they take used and abused goods, but the biggest loser is the average guys who lives like a borderline incel when it comes of dating and sex only to turn into soft cuck mode once he gets a ltr in his late 30s with a same age woman.

The problem of overentitled slvts is not only about sex, a society of pissed off betas with no access to sex moves from sending men to the moon to sending fatherless kids to jail and mental hospitals.

And dont forget how a single man usually pick a minimalistic lifestyle compared to a married one, no need for curtain matching the carpet or fancy dishwashers if you only have a tv screen and a single plate for your dinners, not good at all for our economics.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
… but the biggest loser is the average guys who lives like a borderline incel when it comes of dating and sex only to turn into soft cuck mode once he gets a ltr in his late 30s with a same age woman.
Despite all the continuous self-improvement I’ve done as a DJ and what I still want to accomplish, I fear this reality.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite all the continuous self-improvement I’ve done as a DJ and what I still want to accomplish, I fear this reality.
I know your fear cause is the same Ihave, I start to believe that we either get the job done in our late 20s/early30s with a younger girl or we can just skip it all togheter.

Getting a long term with an alpha widow used and abused from many chads is asking for trouble, you are basically a soft cuck even if the kids are yours, you're getting someone else (many of them) sloppy second at full cost while they got it in a better state for free.

This basically downgrade you at her own eyes since she knows what she has been into, its like asking for troubles.

She basically had many rides with top tier chads till she got downgraded to spoiled good state therefore forced to settle with inferior stocks herself...those who expect gratitude and bonding are gonna get a bad deal.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married an alpha widow in my mid 20s trying to ignore her sexual past thinking I would change her with commitment (ring), expensive international vacations, camping trips, nice clothes, accessories, hangs with bff couples, and the house. Still, she saw the glass half full and looked elsewhere for attention online in pc games and chat apps. It was hard, I tried to turn the ship around and regain attraction/chemistry, yet the interest level was in constantly flux. Her heart wasn’t in fixing the marriage either. Couples counseling didn’t do much. I finally accepted reality and made steps to start my life over without her.

I’ve been separated for 3 years, divorced for two, yet have found it hard to spin plates. The dating scene has changed so much since the decade I was absent. OLD bewilders me. I’ve tried a few sites and apps. My pics aren’t professional so that might be why I get passed over. Shrugs...

I’ve worked out hard, started a bunch of cool hobbies, expanded my social spheres, became a lead organizer of a social community in my city. My two longest plates have been complete AWs, so it’s been tough to attract the secure types.

I met more women this summer now that I’ve had free time waiting to hear back from grad schools. I went after rejection more, went for the #close, flirted, c/f, asked them out on dates. I’m usually met with excuses or radio silence over text. I feel like they pick up the desperate vibe since I don’t have abundance, so they ignore/run.

I’m trying to stay positive, I don’t want to become an incel. Don Juan’s shouldn’t have to become incels when the focus is on self-improvement. Maybe I need a break from game...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

https://incels.me/threads/hypergamy-is-unrealllll.51986/#lg=_xfUid-15-1531499147&slide=0

It seems that attractive women want to only breed with Chad, and although some of them will allow themselves to get knocked up, I would imagine that a lot become 40 year-old harridans that want to date "tall, non-players". :mad: OTOH, ugly women have no such pickiness, and because men are forced to date these women - i.e., because the attractive women don't want to - instead of being a net negative, ugliness is now a net positive.
Nah.

The world will likely be prettier but, masculinity is going near extinct. Its going to get interesting when its mostly pretty boys and doy boys plus high test anti feminine women. The latter is welcome to the front lines of war.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man, I pick beauty in my daily life regardless of what females "pick." I know beauty, in books, in music, in life, nature. I'll take that acid trip and remain on an even keel.
This....

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a few minutes reading that forum. It’s depressing with all that blackpill talk. There’s always room to improve and increase one’s own SMV. That’s why we’re here on SoSuave. To offer insights and advice for working one’s way through sticking points. The game will always be there. We’re brothers supporting each other, not just trying to dull the pain in coping. Tough love.

Trends change. We have to adapt with the times. Women are a side benefit.

If we’re personally happy achieving our goals and dreams then great.

That’s the one thing we have in control of. If a chick would rather prefer some other guy, her loss. I don’t want to believe this is just blue pill thinking, I want to be rooted in reality and conduct myself logically.

Like Raiders said, we need to live our lives on practical objective terms not conditional on the market’s preferences.

I’m open-minded to feedback on this...

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Butch of pathetic sissy boys who never grew up. Life is tough. Get over it. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and soldier on. Your life is what you make of it. They are no better than the extreme feminists. Sissys.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your fear cause is the same Ihave, I start to believe that we either get the job done in our late 20s/early30s with a younger girl or we can just skip it altogether.
False.

Your writings are mostly implicit with fear-based thinking as far back as I can remember.

I encourage you to take a break from the forum and work on your self talk and self-image.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you post on that forum as an incel?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't. I think at times this forum will drive men into despair when it shouldn't. I've seen far too much of the opposite out in real life (hot women with average guys). I really think these looks topics are a huge waste of time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False.

Your writings are mostly implicit with fear-based thinking as far back as I can remember.

I encourage you to take a break from the forum and work on your self talk and self-image.
Yeah yeah sure, work on yourself in your 40s and you will marry a girl in her early 20s and grow a wonderful loving family like the 60s.

I suggest you the same, take a break from the forum and go back your main personality...it gets ridicolous even for an internet character at some point.