Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do they even exist?

SteesKnowsall

Reaction score
alright honestly... this is like my 100th girl who wasn't the 'one' ... im wondering if theres just something plain wrong with me. or this thought that this dream girl is even out there is just a bunch of crap only in movies... i have no problem getting girls at all... all for the most part very goodlooking... but they end up being these fickle minded *****es who are extremely materialistic... i know that by getting with these girls who are beautiful theres a good chance that really... thats as deep as they get... "shallow"... and for the most part even girls im friends with and my friends in relationships i see the same kind of ****... to me the perfect girl is the girl from "The Count of Monte Cristo" ... those who seen that movie know what im talking about... in my whole life i havent MET a girl who could even come close to that... i really am starting to think that this thought of a "ideal" or "dream" girl is just the stuff of movies... what do you think?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There may be, there may not. When you find her, you'll know.

Try looking overseas. :)

In the meantime, enjoy the pu$$y.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 18... I should slap you for thinking about the ONE.

Society is kinda changing that it is difficult to be a parent before 25-30. So, don't start tripping about a wife untill your at least 25-30... and it should be the women tripping about it by then.

All you gotta do, is keep dating women, many at a time, and nexting them as necessary... then when one woman comes along that will intrigue you completely... then you will know that there is something about her, and you won't be infatuated because you can get great women whenever you want.

THE ONE **shakes head**

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 18, a lot of people aren't looking for a serious relationship. Like the scary pimp said, give it a few years.

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may never find the "one", but at least you are increasing your odds. I'm sure lots of us here are going through/ have been through the same thing, and eventually realize that you cant find "the one" on purpose. If its going to happen, it will just happen.

If you are getting annoyed by the types of girls you are dating, and see your friends dating, perhaps its time to pick up chicks somewhere new. I remember my first year living in the college dorms: I must have dated 20-30 girls one of the semesters, but none of them really had anything in common with me. Sure, they were good looking, and I felt cool walking around with a cute girl hanging off me and getting lots of action, but everything else about them just seemed fake. So I took it easy for a few months, focused on what I wanted to do with my life, and in the process met a girl with similar interests, and dated for nearly a year. She wasn't "the one" but it was a much more fulfilling relationship than I had with any of the other girls.

Basically, dont worry about finding "the one;" just do what you want to do with your life, have fun with girls you meet, and someday if you are lucky you will find her. And if you meet girls with similar interests as you, you can have some very fulfilling and fun relationships along the way.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that part of the difficulty in finding the one perfect girl for you is what creates oneitis.

I personally think there's nothing wrong with having oneitis if you are looking to settle down, but if you're into the flings, then it won't help you. The thing is, oneitis must only happen with a girl you KNOW is perfect for you to spend the rest of your life with, not with a girl you're just interested in a ONS or something.

I know I'll get burned at the stake for saying this, but oh well, life goes on.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop looking for THE ONE. I'm not saying that she doesn't exist but that you are missing out on a lot of fun trying to find her. The secret is that you will more than likely find several women who are THE ONE.

If you are extremely luckily, you will come across her before you turn 21. There is a chance however that if you do, you will find another one just before you turn 30.

After that you may or may not come across your next one until about 40 or so. After that people tend to give up on trying to find THE ONE and just want to find ANYONE.

There's a line in a movie called "A Bronx Tale" that says that you can come across only 3 "great ones" in a lifetime. That's probably true but let it be said, there are a lot of terrific women out there who may not be good enough to be Mrs Right but d@mn sure good enough to be Mrs Right Now!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met "the one" more times than I can count. I've come to the conclusion that "the one" does not exist (for me anyway).

I'm just looking for one that is attractive, fun, intelligent, and trustworthy.

My current girl friend's sister has met her "the one". They are getting married after just 3 months of dating. Do you know how many problems this has created for me? My girl's self esteem dropped and now she questions my feelings for her...

Sometimes I suspect my girl is now looking for her "the one."

Did I mention trust worthy?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote someone else on here:

YOU are 'the one'.

Why do you need a woman to complete your life? This 'two halves of a whole' stuff we get fed is in my opinion, mostly BS.

You're only 18, so have fun and be happy with yourself rather than searching for 'the one'.

To quote someone else again, there is no such thing as 'the one' but there is 'a one'. I am 32 and have been out with only one woman who remotely came near being 'a one' let alone 'the one'!

If you're lucky, you'll find her but don't stress about it!

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...disregarding the "age" thing and giving an answer to the real question........

when people talk about "the one", i always find it pretty interesting in how u approach it. i think when it comes to "the one", we need to strike a balance between "never being able to find the perfect woman", and taking the first thing that comes along.

yea, u need to ultimately find a person who has similiar interests to yours and that you have good chemistry with. but i also know many guys who look for such perfection in a mate that they wind up by themselves.

in order to find the balance between being "picky enough", where you are able to find women who complement you, and being "too picky", where you NEXT girls who may be ideal for you for superficial reasons, you need to date!

focus on yourself and the direction that you want to take in life. as you get older and become more aware of your own likes and dislikes (pertaining to the world in general), you will develop interests and passions. once you are set in who you are, figuring out which girls have "the one" material will be much easier than it is now.

also >>> although it may seem great, don't hedge your "one" material on a movie's character. when i was in junior high, my "one" was kristy swanson from Mannequin.

Instead of viewing a fictitious person's character traits and adopting those to your ideal, as i said, your own persona and character traits must be used to identify the traits that you want in "the one".

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I agree with the second poster. I think about 25-30 is when you should seriously consider long term commited relationships. At your age it's not. Trust me dude..these days it is rare to find an American girl from age of 18-21 that will stick you for a long time. So for now your age.. just fool around but not too much - if you get in a relationship. then that's cool. Don't take it too seriously though until 24+

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow if your 18 and fed up, Im 29 and still havent found "The One." Now all I want is the one for right now. Enjoy life, enjoy dating, Its not about being condescending, life is too short t oget caught up in women. Be good at what you are doing now, being excellent will bring excellent women to you. B1tches bring problems. Keep the problems away and you will have a happier life. B!iches dont know what they want tomorrow, they are even worse when they are under 25. Keep dating keep boning (DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS) JUST BE HAPPY.