Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do these exemptions nullify the vaccine passport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The above is a copy of a regulation in Ontario, Canada with regards to vaccine passports. On the face of this, you need a passport to access the Gym, Cinema, and Restaurant. However, there are exemptions which includes making an order, paying for admission, using a washroom, and health and safety.

At first I was seriously considering taking a first shot but now I saw this today and I'm wondering if it's really necessary.

Look at these potential loopholes:
1) Want to go to the Gym? Use the health and safety exemption. Get a doctor's note if really necessary. Will this really be enforced on 24 hour gyms when there is not always someone at the front during overnight hours?
2) Want to visit the cinema? Use the buying admission exemption, then argue you need to use the washroom but as you know, washrooms in cinema are usually in a hallway after they check your ticket to see if you paid for the movie.
3) Want to go on a buffet? Use the admission exemption, then say you are just using the washroom. Who is going to kick you out once you paid the admission fee and use the washroom and grab a plate and go quietly to an empty table somewhere?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this legislation and am thinking of playing with these exemptions to see if a vaccine is really necessary, or if my legal acumen wins out at the end of the day.

I'm still thinking of getting one of the vaccines but don't want to feel pressured by the government into taking one on principle and the point is to get to the truth as to how real these vaccine mandates are.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know someone who got their first jab. Fever for 8 days now. Headaches chills rash and heart irregularities.
Not in the clear yet. Worth the risk for you go right on ahead.
... and we constantly hear of others who died of covid after putting off getting vaccinated. Also, I don't know of any family members who got any side-effects, AT ALL, from either the pfizer or moderna vaccine. They are people who died after taking the first shot we hear in the grapevine/social media. So far, your friend, is alive, and is not paralyzed, so that's not really that bad.

For the record and let me be clear, in Ontario, Canada, there are medical exemptions. If you get a reaction like that in the first shot, then they will not coerce you to get a second shot. This is very narrowly applied and you really need to show heart irregularities.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccines are making the virus worse. Stop listening to big pharma.
Biden lied. WVA had a 25% increase in deaths in 8 weeks by vaccinated ppl. Look it up.
This jab kills your immune system. Chins not even using them lol
Lets be clear with the information. I checked what your claims are on google. These are break-through cases, NOT side-effects.

Please re-read the original post. Does it sound like I'm concerned about a break-through case happening five-six months after I'm vaccinated, or does it sound like I want to go to the gym after a vaccine mandate has passed but am worried about the side-effects in the process of getting vaccinated? They have booster shots for those things.

Lets see, if I get five - six months of protection, and I want to visit the gym between November - March, and hope by April the weather warms up and the outdoor season starts...then that should be fine. I'm only concerned about the winter months and having a pre-pandemic reality during the winter months when things are more confined, cold and dark. Hopefully the pandemic will be over 5-6 months later or we'll be past this wave here.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know someone who got their first jab. Fever for 8 days now. Headaches chills rash and heart irregularities.
Not in the clear yet. Worth the risk for you go right on ahead.
180 million people in the US have been fully vaccinated and are just fine. The odd anecdotal anomaly doesn't negate that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spoken to bylaw enforcement office to get clarification on the law. The gym can't interpret it. Talked to a few different agencies and nobody knows how to interpret it.

They put a vaccine passport requirement to going to the gym, but put an exemption if you are using the gym for health reasons. Waiting for a by-law enforcement officer to get back to me on this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to live the rest of your life getting boosters you go right ahead. Why are you people afraid of dying?
Fear is your game and that is what is driving this. NOT facts.

What about the guy FB kicked out after he went vocal when his 16 year olds sons heart blew up. I guess thats cool with fucci I am sure. "Its just a thing"
Drink your poison.
If you are talking about fear, then why are you appealing to fear by bringing up an example of a rare fatal side-effect where someone died taking the vaccine? Don't you think that's is hypocritical to use fear to argue against fear?

Also taking the vaccine because of vaccine passports is not a fear-based reason for taking the vaccine. You don't have to care about catching covid or if the virus is even real if your primary reason for taking the vaccine is to follow the law of the land. In this case, if the only real fear is the potential lottery-like side-effects of the vaccine.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Also taking the vaccine because of vaccine passports is not a fear-based reason for taking the vaccine. You don't have to care about catching covid or if the virus is even real if your primary reason for taking the vaccine is to follow the law of the land.
Taking the vaccine to follow "the law" of the land? It's A LAW where you live now? Wow.

Can you link me to the section of the penal code where this was added? What are the punishments it states for being unvaccinated?

You haven't taken the vaccine yet,right? So.....are you in current violation of the law? Aren't you worried about the cops showing up at your place?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They put a vaccine passport requirement to going to the gym, but put an exemption if you are using the gym for health reasons.
Doesn't everyone use the gym for health reasons?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, Constantly overthinking facts + no decision making = Remedy action paralysis …

The original creation cause of the - All talk, no action phrase.
The government should not put exemptions like that if they are serious about vaccine passports. It sends mixed messages. Its necessary to see how real these passports are. Do you think @Who Dares Win would have got a vaccine if they had an exemption like that?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not rare you are being lied to. Thats on you
My provincial and municipal population has near 90% of the population vaxxed with first dose and near 80% with second dose. That means there is less misinformation going on around here than other places where the vaccine uptake is lower otherwise everyone would be dead right?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking the vaccine to follow "the law" of the land? It's A LAW where you live now? Wow.

Can you link me to the section of the penal code where this was added? What are the punishments it states for being unvaccinated?

You haven't taken the vaccine yet,right? So.....are you in current violation of the law? Aren't you worried about the cops showing up at your place?
You know what I mean. Vaccine passport laws which prohibit entry into certain indoor places (I normally wouldn't care much about pre-pandemic and visit once in a blue moon, but all of a sudden care about now after a year and a half it now feels 'nostalgic") is the law of the land. Unless there are loopholes in the law, you need to get vaccinated to get in.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, the focus is on vaccine passports. Whether you get a break-through infection is irrelevant since it's not an issue of a vaccine passport.

That being said, vaccines that are designed for the alpha-variant are not as effective with the delta variant, and is supposed to prevent severe outcomes of the disease. Hospitalization doesn't count. ICU admissions do. You don't know if the hospital stay is for a few days and they are discharged. Maybe it's nothing serious in the majority of vaxx cases. We also know they last for about five months, and then even that protection wanes off and you need a booster shot. Whether or not you need a booster shot to maintain a vaccine passport down the line is for the health authorities to decide. You do need this in Israel.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We also know they last for about five months, and then even that protection wanes off and you need a booster shot.
no. that's just what they tell you lol (read: lies + fear....the two ingredients needed to control a population). Do YOU NEED a booster shot because your natural immunity system's protection has waned off? Do you feel like your dying? Or is what your reading, making you feel like you might need one "just in case."

0:10 - 0:21 (lol but not kidding)

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough of this BS. Take the vaccine or don’t take it. I respect people’s choices with there own bodies but the field of medicine, heathcare and yes, big pharma has been around a lot longer than Facebook

Side effects will and always has been a very small risk for medicine that has been consumed, injected, implanted, resonated, x-rayed, poked and prodded.

Posters, if you’re going to continue to use hearsay, clickbait or anything else you happen to pull up from “Goggle” as a true reflection or an argumentative statement against the dangers of Covid. So be it - I sincerely wish you good health and safety.

Corrector, Crap or get off the pot. As a fellow Canadian, you continue to search for excuses not to take it. That is your right and I’m not a fan against some of the libertarian freedoms taken from us, but the threat is real!
Transmissions equals Variations.

Alberta is getting overwhelmed in hospitals and ICU capacity with the unvaccinated. As someone in the industry - that my fellow Canuck is a hard fact. Yes there is sickly partially or fully vaxed patients, but no vaccine is a cure. It educates your body to fight against it after exposure. Regrettably some people are too frail to counter it.

And to feed my fellow conspiracy theorists, I believe this is lab created by our Prime Minister’s friends in China. Sorry couldn’t resist during our election.

Peace!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The above is a copy of a regulation in Ontario, Canada with regards to vaccine passports. On the face of this, you need a passport to access the Gym, Cinema, and Restaurant. However, there are exemptions which includes making an order, paying for admission, using a washroom, and health and safety.

At first I was seriously considering taking a first shot but now I saw this today and I'm wondering if it's really necessary.

Look at these potential loopholes:
1) Want to go to the Gym? Use the health and safety exemption. Get a doctor's note if really necessary. Will this really be enforced on 24 hour gyms when there is not always someone at the front during overnight hours?
2) Want to visit the cinema? Use the buying admission exemption, then argue you need to use the washroom but as you know, washrooms in cinema are usually in a hallway after they check your ticket to see if you paid for the movie.
3) Want to go on a buffet? Use the admission exemption, then say you are just using the washroom. Who is going to kick you out once you paid the admission fee and use the washroom and grab a plate and go quietly to an empty table somewhere?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this legislation and am thinking of playing with these exemptions to see if a vaccine is really necessary, or if my legal acumen wins out at the end of the day.

I'm still thinking of getting one of the vaccines but don't want to feel pressured by the government into taking one on principle and the point is to get to the truth as to how real these vaccine mandates are.
It blows my mind how people are so naive and gullible.

This is simple, so let's draw this out with crayons:

New virus (funded by the US FYI) + pandemic = $ for Pharma companies by developing new technology via a "vaccine"
Pandemic + media = $ for tech companies by creating DB of vaccinated people and creating technology that will work the same way as passports when you want to mobilize.

It's okay being afraid. It's part of being human. But it is not okay to be bamboozled using fear as a weapon to push agendas and move masses.

You have a brain, use it. Turn off the tele. Breath in and breath out. Study prior pandemics. Listen to science and actual experts wanting to help stop this and not money-hungry industries trying to use "science" to fit their agenda.

Wake up, people. Again, you have a thing called the brain. Use it. You'll be amazed at how much you can learn when you question things.

PS: For those that are pushing back on the "vaccine", be prepared to fight an uphill battle against idiocy and lots of freedoms taken away until you are vaccinated. Non-essentials first (restaurants, malls, concerts, etc). Then essentials next (hospitals, grocery stores, etc).

And if this doesn't speak to idiocy then I don't know what does. Vaccinated people are more afraid of catching covid-19 than someone who is not. That speaks volumes as to their understanding of the science of this virus, and their genuine belief in how effective and long-term sustainable this solution is.

Modern Man Advice

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrector, Crap or get off the pot. As a fellow Canadian, you continue to search for excuses not to take it. That is your right and I’m not a fan against some of the libertarian freedoms taken from us, but the threat is real!
Transmissions equals Variations.
I don't feel I'll catch this virus if I'm wearing n95 masks and practicing social distancing and am looking at daily regional case counts and positivity rates and believe Jesus is protecting me. I feel I'm already hyper-vigilant as far as the virus is concerned and taking it seriously. I wouldn't object to providing a negative test if it was necessary and it would be nicer to have an option for people who are serious about the virus but don't like the idea of putting something in their body. As adults, I think we should be able to make judgements on how much risk you are prepared to take, especially if vaccinated can spread the virus.

It's not a matter of searching for excuses not to take it. It's the assumption that because I don't want to take it, I'm somehow anti-vaxx or I'm not taking the virus seriously and a bunch of assumptions are made concerning my commitment to my health and public health which I don't think is fair.

Stuffnu said:
Alberta is getting overwhelmed in hospitals and ICU capacity with the unvaccinated. As someone in the industry - that my fellow Canuck is a hard fact. Yes there is sickly partially or fully vaxed patients, but no vaccine is a cure. It educates your body to fight against it after exposure. Regrettably some people are too frail to counter it.
The issue is being forced to take a vaccine and not being offered an alternative such as providing a negative test, or taking all of the other precautions like the n95 masks and social distancing, and why all of a sudden I'm treated like a second-class citizen because I have an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.