Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do "swinger's parties" have a dearth of attractive men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A comment at this Quora thread seems to say so:
True story from this weekend. My partner and I went to a swingers party. I'm a bit short, I'm just over 5′6 I think, I keep forgetting, but I am slightly below average. I do work out though. I weigh 81kg which is statistically overweight for my height, but its all muscle. So I have that edge. Long story short, the party was a bit slow, and there were hardly any attractive men. They were almost all taller than me. But some were old, some were not physically attractive, and in general, almost all the women wanted my ass. The best looking one (taller than me slightly in her heels) said I was gorgeous. I had a very rare problem for a change, I couldn't have these women because my partner didn't want any of the guys and the women we wanted were not bi-sexual for her. So she would have had nothing. I finally phoned a friend at another party and we had a couple foursome.
my opinion: I find this hard to believe. I would think that these swingers parties are nothing but a sausage fest with a bunch of fat chicks.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, I just thought of something. Men without a woman to add to the mix are not allowed? Well, that would explain it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an "off premise" club in Memphis. That means you just meet people there and then go elsewhere to fvck. I have never been, but last time I looked at their web site, they were open Saturday nights only. It was free for single women, $20 cover for a couple, and $100 cover for single men. That should give you an idea of supply and demand for such parties.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there are typically far fewer attractive men than women at pretty much any swinger event. Most of them only allow couples so you end up with the women primarily playing with each other while the men watch because none of the women can find a man they want to play with. Ive gone to clubs with literally hundreds of people there and my date said there wasn't a guy there she wanted anything to do with and she was far from a prude about casual sex. Sucks going to these things and seeing women you'd like to meet but they've got dates that my companion has zero interest in which means I'm not gonna get any either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an "off premise" club in Memphis. That means you just meet people there and then go elsewhere to fvck. I have never been, but last time I looked at their web site, they were open Saturday nights only. It was free for single women, $20 cover for a couple, and $100 cover for single men. That should give you an idea of supply and demand for such parties.
So just bring a single female friend and your set. I heard swingers parties are usually unattractive babes. But if you have proof otherwise cool.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just bring a single female friend and your set. I heard swingers parties are usually unattractive babes. But if you have proof otherwise cool.
I would say single swinger females are usually pretty unattractive(that's why they are single) but there are plenty of married hottie's out there if you don't mind being part of an mfm or having hubby watch or monitor everything you do

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless some man has a cuck fantasy or is borderline gay, it doesnt seem common for a mentally sane man to be fine to see his gf/wife nailed from other dudes.

I believe it may be the women to push for that in order to keep the provider while looking for better d1cks to get.
I know of men, who push the woman into this lifestyle and not the other way around.

For some guys its not about being cuck... Its about having FULL sexual control of her.

Expecting and making her carry out anything and everything the man desires sexualy.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of men, who push the woman into this lifestyle and not the other way around.

For some guys its not about being cuck... Its about having FULL sexual control of her.

Expecting and making her carry out anything and everything the man desires sexualy.
Many of these supposedly "straight" men are also looking to hook up with the guy they bring in to bang their wife. It got to the point I was almost surprised any time a hubby didn't hit on me on the downlow.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This. IME it is almost always the man pushing for this. It can also be a curiousity thing - see what she's like with another man, etc or simply to alleviate boredom in the bedroom - get that new high.

The CFO of my old company, who's comfortably in his 50s and married to a woman 15 years his junior, used to take his wife to these crazy sex clubs. Apparently she didn't enjoy it and would mainly just sit around drinking while he DP'd some random h0e. He definitely wasn't just some beta cuck.

I've tried to push a few plates, who I didn't see a long term future with, into getting passed around by the homies. Would never do this with a wife or LTR though. That's just asking for trouble. Nor would I go to a club. Banging chicks in a public venue with a bunch of strangers sounds gruesome.

One of my plates (haven't banged yet) claims to be a regular on the orgy scene in this city so this should be interesting.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. IME it is almost always the man pushing for this. It can also be a curiousity thing - see what she's like with another man, etc or simply to alleviate boredom in the bedroom - get that new high.

The CFO of my old company, who's comfortably in his 50s and married to a woman 15 years his junior, used to take his wife to these crazy sex clubs. Apparently she didn't enjoy it and would mainly just sit around drinking while he DP'd some random h0e. He definitely wasn't just some beta cuck.

I've tried to push a few plates, who I didn't see a long term future with, into getting passed around by the homies. Would never do this with a wife or LTR though. That's just asking for trouble. Nor would I go to a club. Banging chicks in a public venue with a bunch of strangers sounds gruesome.

One of my plates (haven't banged yet) claims to be a regular on the orgy scene in this city so this should be interesting.

This kind of activity with plates is perfectly fine.. Have tried it myself.

But the dudes who bringing the wife or LTR into the scene are taking a HUGE risk.

So many things can go wrong!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've always been curious myself of these clubs and been wondering to go by myself to check them out but the price was a quite a deterant (cost a lot for single guys) and the reviews are not always positive (too many guys for no girl etc..)

I've heard about celebrities and politicians going to some of these clubs (online reviews too).

Now, life might have decided I will never see one (happy LTR) but no doubt will mention it to her (I've never been shy, and she knows a fantasy of mine is a 3-some.. Although I had 1 prior to current ltr).

In my city, we have some clubs that offer rooms for the night or per hour...

I guess if you want intimacy :p (figure of speech) or hide yourself from normal life. It's a good place.

I wonder how many business man do business there cause it cost less than an office (I know business guys that have their office at my gym). The wonders of laptops.

They say stay away from the baby-boomers they might carry stds

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are very hit and miss unless you're really hot/hung. If they allow single guys there will be twenty or more for every single female. Add in that many of the women there won't be interested in single guys (they will ether be looking for couples or single females) and having to pay an exorbitant entry fee usually doesn't make sense. I've had pretty good luck going as part of a couple with another single female however. That gets you in the door for couples looking only for another couple. Its a pretty weird dynamic overall if you're a single guy just kind of hanging out since the majority of people there won't want anything to do with you and its difficult to know who does, so you are forced to either get rejected a lot or kind of just hang out and hope you get approached.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One night I had been drinking at a few bars so I pulled into the parking lot of a nearby swingers club to sober up. I parked near the front door and watched the type of people that came in/out. Probably saw close to 50 men& women in an hour. The majority of women were chubby. I saw a total of 2 that had nice bodies. There were Zero hot women, and none I would want to date. Most of the men came with women. Most of the dudes were in decent shape. When the place closed for the night, the female employees came out a side door and by far were the hottest.

For what they charge and the lack of attractive women, I am no longer curious enough to visit!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One night I had been drinking at a few bars so I pulled into the parking lot of a nearby swingers club to sober up. I parked near the front door and watched the type of people that came in/out. Probably saw close to 50 men& women in an hour. The majority of women were chubby. I saw a total of 2 that had nice bodies. There were Zero hot women, and none I would want to date. Most of the men came with women. Most of the dudes were in decent shape. When the place closed for the night, the female employees came out a side door and by far were the hottest.

For what they charge and the lack of attractive women, I am no longer curious enough to visit!
That shyt sobered up my man Howie REAL QUICK.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It really does depend on the club as some of them have better looking clienteles. However, generally speaking, you're correct. When I would go to a club or party if there were 100 women there then perhaps ten of them would be attractive enough for me to consider. Unfortunately I had to spend much of my time trying to nicely decline the advances of the other 90. It can get quite exhausting and was ultimately not usually worth the effort.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: I find this hard to believe. I would think that these swingers parties are nothing but a sausage fest with a bunch of fat chicks.
I don't find it hard to believe. I'm probably not putting this quite right, but the average woman is bangable, and the average man is not.
Take an average woman off the streets, and most guys will find something appealing about her to give it a try.
Take the average guy off the streets, and most women will turn their noses up and not be impressed.
Women need a reason to be attracted, and they want a top dog.