Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do some women prefer AFCs?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I think DJs are what most women want, but there seem to be a sizeable proportion of women, especially in the UK, who actually PREFER dating AFCs and who are repelled by DJ tactics.

The stronger, career orientated type of woman often seems to have an AFC in tow and seems to love ordering him around (which of course he lets her do).

Could this be because they prefer to be in control, or simply because they've never dated a DJ?

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what you are observing is the strong minded, selfish type chick who is playing by her own rules. most of these type women are leaders at their job and they don't need a strong man with brains in their lives (at the moment). this creates friction in a relationship. these type of women (in my opinion) aren't the motherly types.

to answer your question, i believe they prefer to stay in control with their toy chumps and avoid DJ'S. later on in life, they dump these chumps and find someone just like them. then, some continue to dig chumps and keep them on the side for boy toys.

the western culture has the same flow to it, whether you are in the UK, australia, any type of other country promoting western values, or over here in the US.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

I have dated a professional (lawyer) woman who has made it very clear that she thinks her man should consider her "indispensible", and other fairly tale notions.

I care for her, and she expresses this in the context of her working hard enough to deserve this treatment, but I know that eventually if she doesn't get the prostration she is working for, it will cause problems.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of "strong, career" women have had to compete with men to get the big jobs for so long that a strong male represents a threat to her. It's the DJs & power executives who've tried to keep her a clerk instead of the Senior Loan Manager she is now. She dates AFCs because they don't insist she put them first before the career she worked so hard for.

She might love having a DJ to come home to, but she's afraid he'd make her quit her power job and be a housewife (GASP!) She's terrified to give up her power to a man.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say avoid these type of women like the plague, unless you are masochistic, want a challenge, or want to be competing with someone for the rest of your life.

I think a large number of these women have gotten so used to competing "in a man's world", that they no longer know how to be women.