do some women prefer AFC's?

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
my practice woman has been seeing the office chump.

Why would she turn down a budding DJ in preference for a guy who is AFC all over the place. (he walks staring at the carpet!)

I'm wondering if she doesn't have much dating experience, and TV and movies have warped her tiny mind into thinking this guy who does all the AFC things is what she should go for.

I know what the solution is, go out and find three more women. I also know not to worry about what other people do, and to concentrate on myself. But this situation puzzles me.

Any suggestions?

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some possibilities. Is he exceptionally good-looking? High status family perhaps?

Also, keep in mind that immature woman fantasize about AFC lovers the way men fantasize about screwing virgins. Thank television and insipid music lyrics for that.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on a woman's upbringings. Whatever type of man is her father, are the traits she will likely seek out in prospective partner. If she grew up with a nice father, she will seek out nice guys. If her father ruled with an iron fist, she will seek out 'strong' men. It's psychological as well sociological, though specficially how I have no idea, but basically we are designed to reproduce of our parents; we become just like our parents, our role models; and seek out partners just like us; and subsequently our kids, with our values, become a reincarnation of ourselves.

(Consequently this is an excellent way to see how a woman will turn out long-term, just look to her mother).

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
It really depends on a woman's upbringings. Whatever type of man is her father, are the traits she will likely seek out in prospective partner. If she grew up with a nice father, she will seek out nice guys. If her father ruled with an iron fist, she will seek out 'strong' men. It's psychological as well sociological, though specficially how I have no idea, but basically we are designed to reproduce of our parents; we become just like our parents, our role models; and seek out partners just like us; and subsequently our kids, with our values, become a reincarnation of ourselves.

(Consequently this is an excellent way to see how a woman will turn out long-term, just look to her mother).
I agree with this; a person's upbringing is key. You are, in essence, a product of your DNA and what you have learned growing up; as such, your parents play a major role in shaping your character.

Therefore, if she's been brought up in a nice, Christian household, kept away from drugs, beer, movies, music and television, and was not allowed to even think about a penis until the age of 18, she is most likely going to go for an AFC. :)

I've met girls like this before. I think you can still be a DJ, but you should keep away from the C+F attitude until you can gauge how she will react to it. Also, if you meet girls from other countries where courting is still the norm (rural areas of Mexico, Japan, China, to name a few), you might treat them more like princesses and expect more in return; such has been my experience, anyway...