Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do some women dislike handsome guys?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="zekko, post: 2671462, member:

No, no, he's confident and c0cky/funny. And women love narcissist men, it's one of the parts of the dark triad. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

I know I know. Look I love a bold man, lol. But you can be ****y/funny without being a jack ass. I can’t take the jack ass types seriously.

I’m sure his style gets him laid plenty. But he is categorically NOT what I’m looking for. He’s just cruising for a same night lay & that’s not how I roll, I don’t care how handsome and/or how smooth a man is.

So while I appreciate the strategy and am certain he meets success often, it doesn’t line up with what I’m interested in. Just can’t take a man like that seriously. And it’s all good. He wasn’t planning to take me seriously either. That doesn’t bother me.

He will end up with someone his age or younger at some point who he will take seriously...there’s just no reason from my perspective to sacrifice standards because a guy is hot and has great game. This guys game was good, not great. He’s going to put off lots of women because he’s too egocentric and needs to be more smooth. I’ll tell him that too if I see him again. He will hit me up again. I don’t care what he thinks & am not interested in any case so there’s no harm in sharing insight, lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good looking men, like women, tend to have attitudes and haven’t had to refine their personality. not all, just a lot. It’s arrogance instead of quiet confidence sometimes.
I'm sure that's why PUAs tell guys to be c0cky/funny and narcissistic. Because they try to mimic the behaviors of attractive men. And like you say, a lot of attractive men have attitudes.

He’s going to put off lots of women because he’s too egocentric and needs to be more smooth.
There's another thread where @Atom Smasher explains how men hate guys who smirk because it makes them look like smart alecks, but it appeals to women. I can't stand arrogance and egocentricism, and I don't like smart alecks. So I refuse to become what I hate, whether it attracts women or not.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont choose men only by the mans attributes, their own self esteem, experiences and neuroticism are the other side of the coin. So whether a woman wants to be with you is going to be individual. Like @Espi said, i wouldnt waste much time thinking about it. Some women will like you, some wont, but standing out for being handsome is the biggest plus you can have for those odds. Dont twist your own brain into a knot thinking it isnt.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I'm sure that's why PUAs tell guys to be c0cky/funny and narcissistic. Because they try to mimic the behaviors of attractive men. And like you say, a lot of attractive men have attitudes.

There's another thread where @Atom Smasher explains how men hate guys who smirk because it makes them look like smart alecks, but it appeals to women. I can't stand arrogance and egocentricism, and I don't like smart alecks. So I refuse to become what I hate, whether it attracts women or not.
smirking can sometimes come off as being condescending. That’s not something that typically attracts women.

It’s kind of ironic that a lot of the advice around getting a woman to connect to a man involves purposely not doing anything that would make her think he is connecting with her lol. Not sure how the one way street thing is sustainable in the long run but I guess it works for a time?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The standard response is that they "don't date players". Lol.
Yes. They just get their **** pushed in and go ass to mouth once vag is stretched out. Its of course false accusations and single mother victimhood once best days are over.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, they are jealous at the fact that handsome men don’t need to put pounds of make up to be perceived as being good looking.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s kind of ironic that a lot of the advice around getting a woman to connect to a man involves purposely not doing anything that would make her think he is connecting with her lol. Not sure how the one way street thing is sustainable in the long run but I guess it works for a time?
This is one of the first thing I noticed when I started reading seduction material, and it's always annoyed me. They call these romantic takeaways or disconnects. It's part of push/pull, but it seems like they mainly just focus on the push, when I've always been more interested in the pull. I'm naturally aloof and can handle the disinterest part just fine.

Apparently they reason that most "marks" for PUA gurus are guys who quickly fell head over heels with some chick and decided to go with the big romantic gesture, and confess their undying love to some girl - even though they've never had the nerve to actually talk to her before. So the PUAs teach these disconnects so these guys won't come across as so overeager and inexperienced. That's fine for them, I suppose, but not everyone is such a rube.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is yes, women can "dislike" a man because of his looks.

BUT, the good news is she "dislikes" you because she knows:

-She'd be competing with many women for you and women HATE mate-mate competition.
-She wouldn't automatically have "hand" in the relationship, unless you're a SIMP.
-You've probably honed your personality commensurate with your looks and have a much higher degree of confidence, IDGAF, and not tolerating bad behavior.
-You'd have a much greater likelihood of cheating on her, so you're not a good bet as a bf, LTR, or husband. That's why most married guys are VERY average Joe's--no/little threat to leave or cheat.

Add it all up and she "Dislikes" you -- but ironically she most likely would f*uck you and probably really wants to because her DNA is screaming "BIG genetic advantages with this guy!!!". Seriously.

I realize I'm a quite above average looking guy. Plus, I take really good care of my body. Historically, I've had some women (and guys) "hate" me right off the bat and have even heard some of the comments they made when they didn't think I could hear them. I've been called a player a lot, but really don't care. I've been hated on by dudes I don't even know. Don't care and just deal or ignore it. Just is.

Two funny stories to follow:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is yes, women can "dislike" a man because of his looks.

BUT, the good news is she "dislikes" you because she knows:

-She'd be competing with many women for you and women HATE mate-mate competition.
-She wouldn't automatically have "hand" in the relationship, unless you're a SIMP.
-You've probably honed your personality commensurate with your looks and have a much higher degree of confidence, IDGAF, and not tolerating bad behavior.
-You'd have a much greater likelihood of cheating on her, so you're not a good bet as a bf, LTR, or husband. That's why most married guys are VERY average Joe's--no/little threat to leave or cheat.

Add it all up and she "Dislikes" you -- but ironically she most likely would f*uck you and probably really wants to because her DNA is screaming "BIG genetic advantages with this guy!!!". Seriously.

I realize I'm a quite above average looking guy. Plus, I take really good care of my body. Historically, I've had some women (and guys) "hate" me right off the bat and have even heard some of the comments they made when they didn't think I could hear them. I've been called a player a lot, but really don't care. I've been hated on by dudes I don't even know. Don't care and just deal or ignore it. Just is.

Two funny stories to follow:
ONE

I've been at my "new" gym now for about 2.5 years. When I first joined, this guy, maybe 15-20 years younger kept looking at me as I worked out, when I was walking around, etc. At first I thought he knew me. But he never said a word though I'd see him talking to other people there. 2.5 years later, this dude STILL eye f*ucks me every time I'm there. It's kind of funny how blatant it is. But, he's never said a word to me. I find it kind of hilarious and wonder if he knows how overt he is actually being about it.

Guess he finds me "attractive" lol. Because good looking women never or rarely show their hand in dating, at least I know if he finds me attractive, hot girls probably do too.

TWO

I was out with a few friends a couple years back. Two girls joined up later one of my buddies knew, Sheri and Penny. Sheri was kind of attractive so I went into c*ocky and funny mode and was kind of being a **** to her in a playful way. She was eating it up and I was moving the ball like Aaron Rodgers vs a high school defense. Penny stood there in contempt and as much as I tried to work her in the conversation, she was, as Foreigner sang, Cold as Ice. Maybe 20 minutes into our conversation, Penny grabs Sheri by the arm and says "We're going to the bathroom!" In the bathroom, I later learned, Penny got in her face and said "Don't you DARE go out with that guy!" Penny just increased my SMV 100x for me. I called Sheri a few days later. I remember leaving a voicemail and she called back 10 minutes later. I told her I was grilling chicken and asked if she wanted to come over. She was over to my house in an hour. I had planned on f*ucking her but, she had really bad breath, lol. Seriously. A real turn off. So we just talked--at a distance. I tried a couple more times over the next few weeks but had to hit the eject button because of her breath. I found out a few years later she got married. Hopefully she brushes and gargles with Listerine regularly now, lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a young 22 yr old college girl (local university) message me on Tinder, that she left her boyfriend cause he's just a little boy, and that she wants a "mature" man. I'm about to message her back. The other woman who messaged me is a FORTY year old Nurse with a "teen son" who I am Not about to message her back after she opened me with a message "Hi." She looks like the Joker with her lipstick job and is certainly fishing for a response from a guy well above her lookswise. I wonder WHY do these types and Fat girls Open me on dating apps when we are such a mismatch, they have pictures of themselves without shoes and in pajamas or whatever near her bed or in the hallway of her apartment. It's an extra "lure" to make me respond but I won't cause I know they're fishing for "will this guy message ME back?" "If he does, then I still have it...I can still drawn the studs." She don't realize that's my best pic and that I don't always really look that fine, not always.

So the 22 yr old blonde is maybe too hot to handle seems she's genuinely fishing for the badboy for the one-up to her ex-boyfriend. She's fishing for an image and experience to run her through with sex, to gain more experience from an older man herself. Of course, I'm lyin about my age showing I'm younger (30s).

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to answer this is :
Not all women will be attracted to you.
Some will. Some won't.
This is so true.
I’ve had women tell me ‘you’re handsome ‘ or ‘you’re really good looking ‘. But other women seem completely disinterested.

Anti ClusterB

Reaction score
Please search for histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. Histrionics only date ugly betas even though they might be drop dead gorgeous.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I think I was with a highly histrionic one last night, it was fun as fvck though. We've been messaging all day. The smell in the air reminded me of her, erotic, and nature scents. I asked her what she was wearing last night. You know a floosy will never stay that way forever but boy are they fun when they're still in their 20s. It's a very short-term draw. You hit them at their right time and you gallop on into new worlds, though not sustainable over time, this escape. Good stable women are kinda boring, but if you're shootin for long-term then you gotta be less aroused.