Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do some women dislike handsome guys?

SuaveAway

Reaction score
Is there something that some women dislike handsome guys and go for the average looking guy? And also why some women try to show with their expression and attitude that someone handsome is not all that assumed he's not arrogant ?
I noticed it happens especially in cities where hot women are in a minority...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there something that some women dislike handsome guys and go for the average looking guy? And also why some women try to show with their expression and attitude that someone handsome is not all that assumed he's not arrogant ?
Best way to answer this is :
Not all women will be attracted to you.
Some will. Some won't.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will hate a guy, if they know that they can't have him.
Either that or knowing that they have no power over him (not able to sexually manipulate him because he naturally has plenty of options due to his looks)

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it hate, it's more of a fear. I know for a fact that some women are scared of me

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they dislike handsome men but they may realize that he is out of their league and not be in a position of power in the relationship. I remember a while back I saw some studies that showed women preferred to be with men who were around their league physically or slightly below. It's not that difficult to understand, if an average woman is being courted by a guy who is 6'2" plus, in great shape and a nice looking guy overall she is going to be aware that other women will want him. This naturally all leads to insecurity from her end so instead of risking getting hurt by ignoring these feelings she opts out of doing anything with him.

This reminds me of a post of mine from April, where I had gone to a speed dating event. I'm white, 6"4", in really good shape and considered an attractive guy and I didn't get any matches from the event. I had to carry the conversations with these women, who ranged from average or below, and a few even gave me a slight attitude. I didn't really quite get it at first but after some thought it didn't take me long to figure out what the issue was.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Women themselves have said that they do not like to date Guys who are too good looking in comparison to them. Women by nature want to be the center of attention so if she is with a guy who takes that spotlight away, that's a no no for her. On the other hand you have Women who like the idea of having a very good looking guy as their boyfriend/fiance/husband because it shows everyone (mostly other Women) that you have a sexually desirable Man and now you have him to call your own. This is why even among female friends, the unspoken competitive expressions are either, My boyfriend is hotter than yours or I have a hot boyfriend and you're single. It's kind of like a competition among Men with cars,... I drive a Maserati Granturismo and you drive a Mercedes C-class or you have a Prius compared to my Audi A7, type of thing.

The point is that Women love to have a good looking guy as their Man but it also comes down to how they can handle that, do they have Jealousy/insecurity issues? Will they be worried all the time that her own friends will start flirting a little too hard with him? Will he think the other girls are hotter than me and leave me for them? etc. If the guy is very good looking and fvcks her good in the sack with a 8" c0ck, She'll want to make sure that Man is in her personal bird cage lol but she will also fight her own emotions of not wanting to come off too jealous or insecure as to not scare him off. All this is why Women's emotions go wild when they don't know how to handle a Man like that. It's too much emotional waves for them and they rather not deal with all that and thus justify in their own head that hes not all that or he's not that great anyway.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Women just Crater their SMV and best yrs because of self hate and shear stupidity.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have "inner game" problems, just like guys do. It's mostly related to their body issues.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some women complain about guys, saying "He's too good looking. I'm supposed to be the pretty one".
It could be insecurity, but it could also be the masculine/feminine dynamic. It's the feminine role to be the pretty one.
Like how some girls don't like guys who fuss too much over their hair or appearance, it's not considered masculine.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some women complain about guys, saying "He's too good looking. I'm supposed to be the pretty one".
It could be insecurity, but it could also be the masculine/feminine dynamic. It's the feminine role to be the pretty one.
Like how some girls don't like guys who fuss too much over their hair or appearance, it's not considered masculine.
I've never heard that from a hot lady, just the mediocre ones.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's how society looks at things as well. With an Honest point of view, be either Man or Woman.... Would you think something is "off" if these Men were dating these Women? Something tells me they wouldn't be to comfortable dating a guy looking that much better than them. Also there are some hot Women who do have self esteem/self image issues and still have problems with good looking Men.

Attachments

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Self esteem is of paramount importance. The higher a woman’s self esteem the more attractive man she can handle.

I consider myself probably an 8 physically. Some men have told me I’m a 9 or 10, but it’s really so subjective that two different people will have very different opinions. I routinely date very attractive men who women compete for. I know I may not be the most beautiful woman these men can get but I also know that I am solidly the total package (sweet, smart, social, act together, pretty, slender, loyal, reasonable, respectful cool, etc.,) and so I am a “best” type woman. I know men will see and appreciate that so I don’t worry about just looks, although I keep myself in top physical form. I’m relaxed and not neurotic as a result, which in turn is attractive in itself.

Few women have high self esteem. The ones who have the traits I noted in combination get snatched up fast (and I see this as well)...I recently ended my 2 year relationship and I’m already bombarded with dates and opportunities. It’s overwhelming a bit.

This means I can afford to be choosy. But I’m also very relaxed. Just last weekend I had a hot buff guy hitting on me hard. He’s too young for me (I pointed this out to him), and he’s too arrogant. I don’t care for people who think they are God’s gift and whose ego is so inflated that they act like idiots. This guy ended up shoving a piece of paper with his phone number on it in my pocket, and telling me to call him. Ugh. No thank you.

So OP, as long as you aren’t acting like a stuck up baffoon like the man described above, you should screen for women who respond to you and screen for women who possess self confidence. I’ve dated a professional male runway model in the past (and men I consider better looking than him), and don’t get jealous really. Why would I? I know what I bring to the table and I choose from men who want me. If that changes? Move along. Next!

Up your criteria and go for hotter women. If you find the hot/cool chick, get to know her. Look for self esteem, confidence, and authenticity.

Those women are out there. And often they are delighted to meet a solid man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard that from a hot lady, just the mediocre ones.
Well, if you think about it, if it's a hot lady it's much less likely that the guy is going to be better looking than her.
But I've definitely heard hot women say this. Not to me lol, but about other men.

This means I can afford to be choosy. But I’m also very relaxed. Just last weekend I had a hot buff guy hitting on me hard. He’s too young for me (I pointed this out to him), and he’s too arrogant.
No, no, he's confident and c0cky/funny. And women love narcissist men, it's one of the parts of the dark triad. :rolleyes:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that or knowing that they have no power over him (not able to sexually manipulate him because he naturally has plenty of options due to his looks)
The standard response is that they "don't date players". Lol.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good looking men, like women, tend to have attitudes and haven’t had to refine their personality. not all, just a lot. It’s arrogance instead of quiet confidence sometimes.