Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do people with aspd communicate entirely different?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

My mother is a covert malignant NPD and also schizoaffective although never diagnosed because she didn’t trust therapists or physicians and medications and of course nothing is wrong with her. She was also sexually abused as a young woman by her father. As a consequence she kept my sisters and I AWAY from her father. We never knew him (a good thing). Her compensation was extreme compartmentalization and she took a cerebral/vulnerable path as an NPD. She was forever the victim in life but also covertly a master manipulator who got amusement from turning family members into one another and stirring up conflict. My father was wise to divorce her, although he always felt guilty about it; inappropriately so.

Having grown up in that environment creates an awareness of this type of behavior that is innate. It also is familiar and hence somewhat comfortable. I learned to recognize and return fire if you will in dealing with the NPD parent. Like @Fruitbat I can easily employ the skillset if necessary and I recognize it very rapidly in others. I too will call out narcissists quietly and subtly in ways they pick up…and it does tend to encourage them to target someone else.

I have a tendency toward dark triad men in that they fascinate me. I also understand them to such a degree that they feel known in a way very few understand…because they always have scars and wounds and damage that I recognize through their behavioral patterns. I am empathic. There is nothing more intoxicating to a dark triad person than to feel loved in an empathetic way. The catch is I still *see* their pathos, and my own. So I am able to manage or handle the NPD in a way few can. That and I am unafraid to call narcissism what it is to their face. So they know I see them as they really are. That allows them to be who they really are. It allows them to be vulnerable and accepted without shame. And so they fall for me because they fall in love with the acceptance they feel in spite of their brokenness.

And in my own pathos I’m not sure I would relate to a thoroughly healthy person (if such a thing really exists).

The main thing is self awareness/self acceptance; self love. Develop that and you’ll go a long way toward your own growth and you’ll gain immense patience for the imperfections of others.
It's the complete opposite for me actually, I was the second Child but my parents gave me way more attention (I had more baby photos then all my other siblings combined). It didn't help that in school people only further fed my ego. I basically got addicted to the positive attention and couldn't stand it when someone didn't like me.

It honestly surprises me that trauma and abuse result in the a similar condition to mine

She is also ashamed of it, but when i was diagnosed I was extremely proud of the fact that i was a narcissist and able to manipulate others until she explained that's it's a coping mechanism that people with fragile egos use to hide their own insecurity. The arrogance acts as a mask they hide behind since they have no real confidence.

I have known narcissist who still have empathy but are more towards grandiosity. These I would suggest are the attractive men in female terms as they achieve a lot yet are able to function socially
It's pretty much a requirement if you want to be a manager/CEO/politician.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the complete opposite for me actually, I was the second Child but my parents gave me way more attention (I had more baby photos then all my other siblings combined). It didn't help that in school people only further fed my ego. I basically got addicted to the positive attention and couldn't stand it when someone didn't like me.

It honestly surprises me that trauma and abuse result in the a similar condition to mine

She is also ashamed of it, but when i was diagnosed I was extremely proud of the fact that i was a narcissist and able to manipulate others until she explained that's it's a coping mechanism that people with fragile egos use to hide their own insecurity. The arrogance acts as a mask they hide behind since they have no real confidence.

It's pretty much a requirement if you want to be a manager/CEO/politician.
Wow you're basically my older brother. I was the second child yet the only attention I got was negative attention. I almost went to jail couple times in high-school. I think they let me go cause they realized my parents are d**** or something.

My brother he was praised for literally everything. He only got physically beaten by my Dad once while being beaten was a normal day for me. I have a concussion from my Dad and the rest of the concussions are from sports. Dad just hit him on the butt once for a bad grade cause he slacked off. Me it was literally for any reason whatsoever, even looking at him a weird way constituted to a beating. The only actual intimacy I got from him was when he was drunk and reading his book. If he was drunk and not reading his book that was signal for "hide" cause he's coming for ya. Oh God that is my favorite memory right there laughing my a** off while my brother got his a** whipped. My bro is crying in there and I yelled at him "FINALLY". My Dad was pissed that I was laughing at it and told me to stop but I couldn't contain myself. Come on if I'm the brute of all fam punishment and FINALLY one of my siblings gets their a** handed to them I mean that's pretty funny. Or any time we went on boys vacation trips when I was in elementary school. It was stupid it wasn't even boys trips it was literally him and my Dad. They were bonding and if I talked they just waited till I was done talking and then be like "oh that's interesting" and go right back to bonding. Lot of times I would just disappear for hours and they wouldn't even notice me missing. Other "bonding" I had with my Dad was when he wanted to cheat on my Mom while on the boy's trips. I was an adorable kid so he would take me with him to the bar and I'd hit on the barista with my cuteness and he'd use that as way to bang the barista. Dad taught me how to flirt at 7 years old lol.

Hahaha I feel that on being proud of the condition I was the same way with mine came home and I'm like Mom Dad guess what I'm a psychopath and they got super uncomfortable lmao. My Mom said I don't have that. I'm just a character with a bad childhood and it's all my Dad's fault. Yeah no. You can't be a normal person and as a joke build a shadow government at the age of 15 and control most of the town and your highschool and get away with it just because you think influencing several hundred people and triggering their inner demons is absolutely hilarious. That is not a normal thing at all.

I would disagree with the whole concept of arrogance hiding no real confidence. I think that concept is actually normal people being wishful. Wishful thinking.

Preach brother " It's pretty much a requirement if you want to be a manager/CEO/politician. "

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Dude....Did you at least help the guy get back into Med school. You can get redemption if you explain to the university you've got a mental illness and he was on the recieving end of it and then provide documentation of your illness.
He was involved with a lot of illegal substances, that he idiotically bragged about using and selling on social media. It's not the type of person that should be practising medicine in the first place. There is also more stuff but I won't go into that, let's just say the things he did wasn't innocent in the slightest.

I never target good people, I may have a warped sense of justice but I'm very thorough with what I do. I wasn't the only person that had issues with him over the years, his done himself no favours with the enemies his made.

Reparenting? What is that? Never heard of it. I'm currently doing DBT. High probability I also have split personality with co-current consciousness. There is a good version of me and then there's just this super evil version of me. Good wolf vs bad wolf here. My bad wolf is so so so much stronger and deadlier.
Your psychologist basically acts as a surrogate parents and corrects the parenting mistakes your mother or father made.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
He was involved with a lot of illegal substances, that he idiotically bragged about using and selling on social media. It's not the type of person that should be practising medicine in the first place. There is also more stuff but I won't go into that, let's just say the things he did wasn't innocent in the slightest.

I never target good people, I may have a warped sense of justice but I'm very thorough with what I do. I wasn't the only person that had issues with him over the years, his done himself no favours with the enemies his made.

Your psychologist basically acts as a surrogate parents and corrects the parenting mistakes your mother or father made.
Okay yeah that's justified. Dude I think I actually knew that guy. He isn't by any chance Asian and worked for xcel at one point as chemist did he?

Ah Yeah that might be a good idea for me. I don't have a clear understanding of what parents are supposed to be. I want to say my parents have some good qualities. My Dad is 100% trying to redeem himself. He's grown and he's ALOT better now. My Mom has gotten worse. When I was in highschool she asked for life advice and as a joke I gave her the Satanic Bible by Anton LeVay(bought it in highschool to mess with religious people.)......A rational person would have understood it's a joke...She f***in highlighted that bible like it was AP literature and you had the ap exam coming up. Holy s*** I fu**cked up. She's went from bad to worse. Doesn't help I have an ex who is on antipsychotics for schizophrenia and severe ocd. My Mom she thought when I was dating her that I should date someone else. She said it herself that ex is a terrible person and yeah she was a terrible person. She got her Dad to sign as gurantor for a car by giving him the illusion of everything he wanted to see from his daughter and then dropped everything once she got the signature from her Dad and now he's paying several thousand dollars for the car and he doesn't have contact with her at all. NOW that ex and my Mom are best friends. Jesus where did I f*** up lol.

Best part dude I got sisters 12 years younger and they're NORMAL. My parents treat them normal. Like they're actually emotionally sound. My real laugh scares people. My ex she's gets goosebumps when that laugh comes out and she says my eyes sparkle and glow when I do. The smile I have been told it looks like the smile from the movie a "A Cure for wellness" this one:
. My bro is you and I'm Joker from Batman irl. I'm eh okay with how I am yet how the f do you mess up a kid this bad? Do you know the answer to that? It is not that hard to raise a kid for real.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

My mother is a covert malignant NPD and also schizoaffective although never diagnosed because she didn’t trust therapists or physicians and medications and of course nothing is wrong with her. She was also sexually abused as a young woman by her father. As a consequence she kept my sisters and I AWAY from her father. We never knew him (a good thing). Her compensation was extreme compartmentalization and she took a cerebral/vulnerable path as an NPD. She was forever the victim in life but also covertly a master manipulator who got amusement from turning family members into one another and stirring up conflict. My father was wise to divorce her, although he always felt guilty about it; inappropriately so.

Having grown up in that environment creates an awareness of this type of behavior that is innate. It also is familiar and hence somewhat comfortable. I learned to recognize and return fire if you will in dealing with the NPD parent. Like @Fruitbat I can easily employ the skillset if necessary and I recognize it very rapidly in others. I too will call out narcissists quietly and subtly in ways they pick up…and it does tend to encourage them to target someone else.

I have a tendency toward dark triad men in that they fascinate me. I also understand them to such a degree that they feel known in a way very few understand…because they always have scars and wounds and damage that I recognize through their behavioral patterns. I am empathic. There is nothing more intoxicating to a dark triad person than to feel loved in an empathetic way. The catch is I still *see* their pathos, and my own. So I am able to manage or handle the NPD in a way few can. That and I am unafraid to call narcissism what it is to their face. So they know I see them as they really are. That allows them to be who they really are. It allows them to be vulnerable and accepted without shame. And so they fall for me because they fall in love with the acceptance they feel in spite of their brokenness.

And in my own pathos I’m not sure I would relate to a thoroughly healthy person (if such a thing really exists).

The main thing is self awareness/self acceptance; self love. Develop that and you’ll go a long way toward your own growth and you’ll gain immense patience for the imperfections of others.
Every woman thinks she’s a psychologist these days. Psychology is about 20% pseudoscience and 80% straight up bullish!t. No wonder women find it so fascinating. You ask a psychologist and they will diagnose ANYONE with some alphabet soup personality disorder.

In reality, things are a lot less complicated. It all boils down to selfishness. People are naturally selfish. Absent good parenting and ethics, selfishness takes over and manifests itself in ugly ways.

Last edited:

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman thinks she’s a psychologist these days. Psychology is about 20% pseudoscience and 80% straight up bullish!t. No wonder women find it so fascinating. You ask a psychologist and they will diagnose ANYONE with some alphabet soup personality disorder.

In reality, things are a lot less complicated. It all boils down to selfishness. People are naturally selfish. Absent good parenting and ethics, selfishness takes over and manifests itself in ugly ways.
Truuuue