He everyone and happy 4th of july, I am new to these boards and have some questions to ask, My main question is about patterns, I read some stuff about them on ASF and want to know if they really work and if any of you guys have tried them??
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
For those of you that don't know, "NLP" stands for "Neuro Linguistic Programming". And there's a lot of buzz about how this can help you in all areas of life, from psychological issues to earning money to meeting more women.
Yes, I have spent a lot of time learning about NLP, and I've tried a lot of NLP ideas when it comes to meeting women.
The simplest answer I can give you is this:
The best use of NLP is to find guys who are very successful with women and then use it to LEARN WHAT THOSE GUYS DO NATURALLY. The mistake I think that a lot of people make is taking the parts of NLP that relate to therapy, influence, and persuasion, and try to apply those models to women and dating.
Believe me, I've tried this stuff EXTENSIVELY, and I've come to the conclusion that there is a MUCH better way.
My success took off when I started watching what the really successful guys did when they were with women, then refining the ideas and looking for the common elements.
For instance, the "****y and funny" idea comes directly from a good friend of mine who is very good at attracting women. Once I learned that from him, I began to notice that almost ALL of the guys I know who attract a lot of women use it.
I don't think you have to reinvent the wheel. Just do what works... and if what you're doing is working, then keep it up.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.