"Do not help a girl with her problems": What if this was an LTR?

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hi!
This left me perplexed.
Imagine your wife or long-term girlfriend comes to you in tears, and you do what it told in the post.

How would you consider a right approach to take in such a scenario, ensuring you don't appear needy while still doing the right thing?
This situation can arise with anyone, whether it's a stranger, friend, or family member. How would you handle it for each scenario?

this may also be connected with https://web.archive.org/web/2018040...ical-thinking-increases-the-size-of-your-sack
How could you consider this in an LTR?

Reaction score
Broken link, but anyway, you don't treat your LTR girlfriend like 'a girl'.

I encourage self-help when women 'need me' for stuff they can handle themselves. If they can do something, they should do it themselves. If they 'can't' do it (like one of my past girlfriends who didn't know how to fix a punctured bicycle inner tube), I will show them how (since everyone who rides a bicycle should know how to fix a flat).

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do not help a girl with her problems": What if this was an LTR?"

Walk into an LTR fully aware that your chances of being conscripted to do this

And worse, only for real, are quite strong. All who ain't willing to get down and dirty are well-advised to refrain from playing the game of Life at all, and stick to Netflix And Chilling instead