Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not expect emotional support from women!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women are different. Totally different.

One common mistake I used to make with women was that I thought they could offer me emotional support. Man how fvcking wrong I was!

See, the thing I learned the hard way here is, due to the fundamental difference in the way women and men were built, our fundamental "roles" are also different.

So, in the case of "providing emotional support", it is (sadly) the men's job. It is us who offer women emotional support, NOT FVCKING VICE-VERSA.

It is a one-way street. Women are simply unable and incapable of providing emotional support to men. Because they can only do that to each other aka other women. If you put them in the position where they have to provide you emotional support, they'd start seeing you as a woman, not a man anymore.

And the moment they stop seeing you as a man, is the moment their Interest Level (if there was any) in you START TO DECREASE.

So yeah, as men, do not seek emotional support from women. It's a feminine behaviour. It's simple as that.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One common mistake I used to make with women was that I thought they could offer me emotional support. Man how fvcking wrong I was!

See, the thing I learned the hard way here is, due to the fundamental difference in the way women and men were built, our fundamental "roles" are also different.

So, in the case of "providing emotional support", it is (sadly) the men's job. It is us who offer women emotional support, NOT FVCKING VICE-VERSA.

It is a one-way street. Women are simply unable and incapable of providing emotional support to men. Because they can only do that to each other aka other women. If you put them in the position where they have to provide you emotional support, they'd start seeing you as a woman, not a man anymore.

And the moment they stop seeing you as a man, is the moment their Interest Level (if there was any) in you START TO DECREASE.

So yeah, as men, do not seek emotional support from women. It's a feminine behaviour. It's simple as that.
nice, this is the root issue with many problems with women.

usually needing emotional support is due to low tests... high test will usually be in kick-ass mode most of the time. the low test will be in help me, help me, mode.

to fix that do the physical training and some man stuff and more sex.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are primarily equipped to provide support to children. As you stated, they're incapable of providing it to men. Try discussing men's issues with them; it's like talking to a brick wall.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lower test happens because the man is in a monogamous relationship. He doesn’t get into a monogamous relationship already having lower test. As a general rule. It’s the environmental condition that causes it.
Totally agree that once you get yourself into a monogamous relationship, your testosterone will start to decrease, whether you want it or not. It just happens.

So having lower testosterone is always the effect, not the cause, of getting into a LTR.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will think more on this one. It’s off. There’s some matrix in it. Social conditioning. Though it sounds reasonable. It isn’t. A missing element possibly.

I just have two quick questions. “Why is it seemingly unfortunate that you wouldn’t get emotional support from a woman?” “ why is that unfortunate?”
"Unfortunate" because, as men, we also need emotional support. As chilren, we got it from our mothers, and as adults, we crave it from our women but at the same time, it's "sad" and "unfortunate" because women are unable to provide us with emotional support because that's not how their roles work.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
"Unfortunate" because, as men, we also need emotional support. As chilren, we got it from our mothers, and as adults, we crave it from our women but at the same time, it's "sad" and "unfortunate" because women are unable to provide us with emotional support because that's not how their roles work.
Yeah. If the guy provides emotional support to the woman 99% percent of the time, why can’t she “throw him a bone” and lend an ear to him once in a while when he needs it?

(Rhetorical Q. No need to answer it.)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A LTR is only benefitting the women and the children, and very little - even none - for the men.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if she is incapable of this, what emotions and or genetic attraction would result if she observed you needing nurturing and emotional support?

If this is how women are wired, all through time, why would men nowadays suddenly need nurturing? What mindset would bring this on?
Like I said, the more you need emotional support from her, the lesser of a man you'll be perceived by her and the quicker she loses interest in you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true from the viewpoint of nurturing and emotional support.
civilization would not exist without family units. At least not in the form that it does.
I understand where you're coming from. Stay healthy & keep rocking, brother!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been my experience that a man grows with the less validation he gets. He becomes an optimal survival unit. Now the mama’s boy is doomed. His potential to masculine growth is exponentially stunted.
The bolded part: Can't agree more. This is the principle that all men must learn from a very young age.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another part of that less talked about is probably the biggest part.

Approaching women, picking women up, contriving tactical technology is a form of validation and will eventually destroy a man.

For me, I just like really good, filthy sex with a lot of desire for each other. That is the only purpose for me. Women make themselves available. Having a casual conversation with me is determining if there is to be sex. That’s when I have real power. The power to decide.

“spinning plates” is a natural progression, never the goal. If one finds himself sticking to one…it’s also validation oriented. He thinks he can get emotional support.
But also a good natural tactic to get others if approached that way.
In short: Monogamous LTR might work for women (the resources seekers) and the children, but not for the men.

The best way for men to grow and thrive, is to stay single, while creating for himself an army of harem who will not nag, demand, and interfere with his quest for completing his missions and purposes in life.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is where I say that support from a woman should lie right here. In what way is she propelling YOU forward and not one upping you? Strutting her independence. Using you to make more opportunities and contacts for her own reasons.

I’ve watched women compel their men to be more socially outgoing with her. Other couples. Hang with your friends. Going out dancing etc. only to find out that she was just trying to move up from the guy. He was complicit with the whole thing until he found himself mangled.
Well, if a man does everything right, he DOES get emotional support from a woman without even having to ask for it, because right at that moment, the woman is in full submissive mode. But here's the thing: Most of the time, if not all the time, the juice is not worth the squeeze when it comes to what you can "get" from women. Yes she might give you the emotional support you need plus a mind-blowing ******* because right at this moment you are being perceived as higher level than where she is. But the very next day, if for whatever reasons that you lose your "status" in her eyes, not only she'll withhold/decrease the emotional support she just gave you the day before, she'll start demanding, nagging, and giving you tons of drama and bullsh!t.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I disagree with this to a degree. Women will offer emotional support to a man who they have high interest in and who they are getting what they feel they need from. If she is emotionally satisfied with the man, she will be supportive and even helpful in dealing with an obstacle that he is experiencing.

Now, if the woman is feeling she is NOT getting what she needs from the man to begin with, I agree then that she will not provide support to him. In fact, in this case, she can be downright cold when he is experiencing trials and tribulations while still expecting him to provide 100% support to her.

Bottom line: they will provide support to the man; albeit it is conditional.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let us separate support from emotional support. Those are entirely different things.
We could do that. Although the title of the post says “emotional support.” So that is what I am speaking on.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Let’s define emotional support.
Kissing boo boos, lifting up someone who is emotionally down. Participating in your high maintenance emotional upsets. Trying to emotionally lift someone so they can function as a “normal” male human being. She is not your sounding board for a man’s pathetic daily issues. Now if you followed up with your constructive solution? That’s way different. My rule? If you pose a problem, follow it with a solution. If not your are just a pu$$y.

If you mean this then you might be pissing in the wind. Just an opinion. Emotionally functional, stable men pick themselves up and get determined to overcome. This she admires and is drawn to.
He also lets her take care of him in other ways and acknowledges her for her efforts. Being totally independent is a HUGE mistake as she will feel she has no purpose. You’ve removed it. A woman nurtures and get behind you. No use you to get ahead. Let her express herself and her value to you. She is built to please.
Maybe we have a definition discrepancy.
To be clear, I was thinking on my own past when I have been in an LTR and I have had a tough obstacle come up. I certainly have not gone to woman expecting her to come up with a solution to my problem. What I have experienced is the women providing extra affection intimacy in a time when they knew I was faced with a burden from work or socially. Maybe that falls under the "kissing boo boos" classification as you call it -- but I do think it is a form of emotional support and can help.

To be even more clear: I am not advocating that a man should ever DEPEND on a woman for a solution to his own problems. If you got that from what I posted you are mistaken.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some topics/issues that can't and shouldn't be discussed with a woman, no matter how deep and amazing the relationship. Society has a different set of expectations for men than women. Women arent capable of understanding most of it anyways and many times it comes across as weakness.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lower test happens because the man is in a monogamous relationship. He doesn’t get into a monogamous relationship already having lower test. As a general rule. It’s the environmental condition that causes it.
that sounds right.

so when a guy starts into a relationship he is probably ok and the test is ok. as it progresses his test goes down and then he starts looking to the woman for emotional support. I had the effect right and then how it plays but I missed the key point of why that happens. or it could be from a previous relationship that was the cause.