Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not disqualify yourself, let them disqualify you!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was applying to some Government jobs and my father used some words of wisdom that can be applied to women as well.

Well, while I was applying I said to my father, "Maybe I should not even bother, I do not think I am qualified anyways."

His Response: If anything, do not disqualify yourself, let them disqualify you, because you never know."

So, when you see that HB, DO NOT think and disqualify yourself....I.E "I would go Dj that chick but she probably will not be interested because I am not handsome, rich or tall enough."

Give it a shot, she might think you are more handsome than you see yourself, might not care if you are vertically challenged, have a receding hairline or do not make $75,000 a year. NEVER disqualify yourself w/o trying. You will regret it if you fail to make a move and then see some George Costanza look alike as her b/f. Good Luck!!

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude I do that **** all the time with women. That's the number one thing that bothers me about myself when it comes to appoaching women.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. I've got to say that I find myself really agreeing with a lot of your posts lately, mahon! This seems like such a simple tip, but it's one that I think the majority of struggling men fail to realize.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This mindset of letting the girl do the disqualifying works well because it gives you more opportunities to succeed statistically, even if the odds are against you. Furthermore, you really never know how a girl will respond to you or what her situation is, even if you think you do.

I remeber I asked out the hottest girl in my chem class who I thought had a boyfriend who she was really in to just for practice (not that I was trying to fail). I ended up getting her number and going on a date (and was rejected later) so yeah, just go for it anyway.

Peace