“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do Not Buy new interests anything!

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
I'm the type of guy who likes to make people happy. My intentions were not to persuade a female into liking me by buying her something, it's something i just like to do......NOT NOW!

I sat down the other day and reflected on all of my dating mistakes and tribulations. Out of all the women i have dated, i bought 5 girls "something special". Out of all 5 girls, 1 chic freaked out and avoided me like i had the plague. The other 4 were very receptive, thanked me and told me "no one has ever done anything this special for me, you're a sweetheart."

GUESS WHAT?

All five girls dumped me faster then you can say sucker! Remember fellas, don't ever ever ever ever ever ever buy a girl something "special" unless you're married, engaged, or exclusive.

Learn from my Mistakes!


Later,

Tristan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Hell, you don't even have to buy them anything; whether you're exlusive, engaged, or married. YOU'RE THE GIFT. :D
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Yup, don't buy her anything...or if you do, make sure it's appropriate, something like a "Good bye" or "Farewell" card sounds in order.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by sux2bu
Hell, you don't even have to buy them anything; whether you're exlusive, engaged, or married. YOU'RE THE GIFT. :D
Now that's the attitude to have!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Give her a pearl necklace. :)
 

Kevon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
ROFL, man thats my prob too, im just a nice guy in general, I give shi.t to everyone I know, maybe thats why im always flat out broke, lol
 
Top