Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not ask women out from your work!!!

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually I disagree. If after focking your coworkers you start drooling and acting all weird then you deserve what you get.
I had a big boost at work after the women found out about each other.
It was like they wanted to be with the player all of a sudden. They even knew I had a g/f at the time but they just wanted a taste.
It all comes down to your behavior and how shut your mouth is. They all wanted to know about each other but I was a volt.
I say fvck the rules and ask yourself "what would Don Juan do in this situation". Peace

Reaction score
Originally posted by CharmaLeo
Well actually I disagree. If after focking your coworkers you start drooling and acting all weird then you deserve what you get.
I had a big boost at work after the women found out about each other.
It was like they wanted to be with the player all of a sudden. They even knew I had a g/f at the time but they just wanted a taste.
It all comes down to your behavior and how shut your mouth is. They all wanted to know about each other but I was a volt.
I say fvck the rules and ask yourself "what would Don Juan do in this situation". Peace
1. I think this sites version of a don juan is a man who uses his head to get ahead in life in any situation. so fawking ho's at work isn't getting you ahead. It's just being desperate.

2. When an older player tries to iron your shirt for you (straighten you guys out) you should listen to the advice. Being in the game and having done it all I didn't put this post up just to be stupid. I am speaking from the place of EXPERIENCE!!!!

3. I've listed just a few reasons why not to be desperate and try to get some pvssy from work. There is some kind of psychological thing that happens in the work environment as to why people for attractions. As a don juan you should be above this kind of programming. Knowledge is the key. Once you are aware that it's that psychological bullshyt that happens at work....and that your really not all that attracted to that ho....then you should be able to think with your heads and not your dyck.

4. Chumps think with their dycks. Pimps/Dj's/Macks/ think with their heads.

Which are you.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Do not ask women out from your work!!!

Originally posted by The Edge
I'm just surprised you have a fukkyn job , with the amount of time you spend here and at your so called tittie bars... Mr. Bling Bling:rolleyes:

Edge
1. I do not come here very much any more. Check the posts!

2. I have only been to a strip club two times in my life. Having been in the dance field I can't tolerate bad proffessional dancers.

3. I see your sorry loser behind is trolling again on this site.

4. the edge some have it and this fool certainly doesn't.

5. I own a business, not work for someone else. You should of studied me before you opened your mouth:D :D

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not always about caring what others say, its not about acting like a fool and its not even about other people controlling you.

THe fact is most relationships end. Be it in a good way or bad way.

Thats great if you wind up marrying the girl, but most people on this site aint looking for marriage.

If you're some high school or college kid, you probably work at a mall or restaurant and people at these places hook up all the time.

BUt if you are closing in on 30 years old, what is the benefit?

Great, you banged some hot MILF or hot women from work, now what?

There are too many risks involved that comes off as more desperate then anything else.

I know where i work at, we have Two mandatory Sexual Harrassment Courses every year to take. and this is an orginization with over 20,000 people working for it. ANd every single person has to attend both of these courses. It's a 2 day course that is nothing more then BS, but it is what it is. WHy risk your career, your life, for puzzy?

When sexual harrassment lawsuits are becoming more rampant everyday.

In many companies, flirting with a women can be considered sexual harrassment.

ANd u want to wham, bam, thank u mam to some hot co-worker. Where is the benefit besides getting off for a few moments?

All a women needs to say is you sexually harrassed her. Even if you are found innocent, most likely, you've lost your job, your respect, and most of your networking possibilities.

WHy even risk your career for some puzzy.

that just sounds like you cant get laid and are desperate.

We all know most women overreact and most guys become idiots.

SO why even risk it if you like your career and like your life?

wind2sail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this. It's true just for the most common office and one-place-based jobs.

Imagine you're working in the film industry. A crew of 300 (even multi-national) people gather for a 3 month project, then split and most of the girls you'll probably never see again in yr life.

Another situation I know. You're providing consulting services to customer companies. While working at the customer, you approach secretary, receptionist, manager from totally different department than you work with, or whatever and bang her. Again, you'll probably never see each other business-wise again.

In fact, I always - due to some inner rule, anxiety or what - behave like Player_Supreme advises. However I constantly regret not going for the girls in these situations. And there isn't even strict harassment law or much of money diggin' chick&lawman duos in my country.

Honest, wouldn't you bang the girls in those particular jobs I've just outlined?

Reaction score
Honest, wouldn't you bang the girls in those particular jobs I've just outlined?

We are talking about regular J.O.B's. I've been to conventions of fitness instructors that lasted for a week only and banged my brains out every night with a different aerobics instructor from around the world. One even was from New Zeland.

But when your in a office setting....your risking way too much to mess where you eat.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
. When an older player tries to iron your shirt for you (straighten you guys out) you should listen to the advice. Being in the game and having done it all I didn't put this post up just to be stupid. I am speaking from the place of EXPERIENCE!!!!
------------------------------
No offense but maybe you need a little more experience...?

And maybe I am mistaken but I am happy to fvck any reasonable woman out there. I am not here to be a better man. (whatever that means). I'm here to check other peoples' game and maybe use it in my life out there.

Props to KinetiCharm, you spit some good game.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, however, sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants. If I did want to date a co-worker, I would have to transfer to another store. But, I usually get rejected anyway so that has never had to happen. I usually try to stay away from considering co-workers as dates. It's difficult for me, cuz at work is when I'm at my best, so now I'm trying to work on asking customers out, a version of the cold approach. So far, I'm still to AFCish to do that. It's easier to ask out girls that you are familar with or are acuantices with.

Anyway, I'd advice not dating in the workplace. Though it does depend on the workplace, still.

blackmagic

Reaction score
i have an interesting work situation. i'm a computer tech for moderately large school district...

i've asked one girl out and i've left like an ass around her ever since. though i've only seen her a handfull of times and she's been 100% cool, i still don't like the idea of her remembering "he's the moron that asked me out"

since then, i've decided to try and not have any interest in any of the women i work with.. its hard, but it helps to remember that most just see me as "the computer guy" :eek:

Reaction score
. When an older player tries to iron your shirt for you (straighten you guys out) you should listen to the advice. Being in the game and having done it all I didn't put this post up just to be stupid. I am speaking from the place of EXPERIENCE!!!!
------------------------------
No offense but maybe you need a little more experience...?

And maybe I am mistaken but I am happy to fvck any reasonable woman out there. I am not here to be a better man. (whatever that means). I'm here to check other peoples' game and maybe use it in my life out there.

Props to KinetiCharm, you spit some good game.

Maybe I need some more experience...now that's funny.

1. You must be young

2. You must be new here also.

3. Symps and chumps think with their dycks. So you must get played by ho's pretty often young nucca. When your ready to elevate ya game let a nigga know!

Somebody pull this idiots coat for me.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
When your ready to elevate ya game let a nigga know!

-----------------
...But don't assume it will be you (rolls eyes). Nothing really worthy coming from you cabezon.

Anybody checked "MrSex4uNYC" ? at http://www.fastseduction.com/ now that's a true DJ, exceptional writting style too. That's a little more up my allie.

wind2sail

Don Juan
Reaction score
PSupreme is right in his statement. In a usual office setting, dating regular co-workers from the same branch or office is gonna make you real troubles in the future. Regardless of whether law or just personal. But this applies to those unlucky who are sealed in the office, with no customers approaching and no business trips.

Negate the previous sentence and your work actually IS a great place for approching girls. When you work with female customers like i.e. a clerk in a shop a flight ticket or travel agency agent, insurance agent, bartender, barber or cloth designer or my favorite film industry, you're in the holy land!

Using your job as a conveyor belt which just brings you new girls daily to unleash your DJ skills on, is a perfect tactics and time-saver.

And please don't tell me you couldn't build a career in these fields. I've few friends around, who chose their occupation with DJism in mind and they're still happy with it now (in beginning of their 30ies).

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should listen to Player, he's like one of the last real posters these forums have. If anyone has experiance on these boards, it's him and PRL.

He's totally on the money when it comes to this topic, you're just too young to know better. When you're a teen and are working part-time jobs, work relationships aren't a big deal because you don't really have anything to lose. When you grow up, and get your career going, you'll realize how stuipid it is to risk all your income and financial security, your whole fvcking life, over a piece of as$ that you could find in the nearest public place.

Ask any person who has a stable career, and they will tell you the same thing.

Reaction score
When your ready to elevate ya game let a nigga know!

-----------------
...But don't assume it will be you (rolls eyes). Nothing really worthy coming from you cabezon.

Anybody checked "MrSex4uNYC" ? at http://www.fastseduction.com/ now that's a true DJ, exceptional writting style too. That's a little more up my allie.
1. Are you a player or a symp?

2. how many women do you have if your a player or are you one of those ltr seekers.

3. how far in this mutha fvkkin game have you gone playboy?

4. do you have proof of anything that you have to say...ie photo's of your ho's...emails or IM convo's...and don't bother with this can be faked bull**shyt cop out, I've heard all of them before...you have really have no idea how many times I've heard that fake shyt.

5. if your such a bad assed player step into the light and post up your photo:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think it is rather fukkyn stupid to restrict when and where you get your pooty supply. If the moods right and both panties are willing, ...then fukkyn bring it on at the church pew and skrew religiosity and self righteousness. For all its worth life is too freakyn short to put limitations on where you should be able to get it on. For some its a no brainier, you work with fukkyn prudes so fukkyng in an office scenario would be a detriment to you and every other fukkknut in there.

Otherwise bring the puss on. If a woman gets her jollies wet from being in clustered and adventurous situations, then who am I to let the work environment or the sticky feelings afterwards keep me away from giving her the dikk.
Bottom line women are fickle as fukk. Some get wet when the lights are out, shades are down and the blankets are over their heads. Others would drop-trou in the middle of downtown Chicago if they want and fukk you in an alleyway...

My 2 cents?????????? If a woman wants to fukk, anywhere for that matter, give her the anaconda and stop buggin out about phukkyn location and what could happen later....:rolleyes:

Edge

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think it is rather fukkyn stupid to restrict when and where you get your pooty supply. If the moods right and both panties are willing, ...then fukkyn bring it on at the church pew and skrew religiosity and self righteousness. For all its worth life is too freakyn short to put limitations on where you should be able to get it on.
------------------

LOL I like that , and yep life is too short. :)

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Total BS, I asked a girl out from my work and she told me yes than STOOD me up!! We talk more now and we are more open with eachother, no hard feelings, no awkward feelings when we cross eachother. Yes if you TRY to be a PLAYER then I guess it wouldn't be a good idea dating a coworker. Be a fvking MATURE man no matter what happends after dating a coworker things should be cool. If I would of been immature and acted like an ******* player than me and the girl that stood me up would have problems, but since I am mature and so is she it's all good. It's all about attitude, QUIT TRYING TO BE A PLAYER, Then THE PLAYERS WONT GET PLAYED!!! :p

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo "rules" like these arent necessarily a STRICT, WORD FOR WORD, SET IN STONE rule... but rather a recommendation. its advice targetted towards the INEXPERIENCED, who CANNOT yet make the proper decision themselves. in this case, some youngsters MAY NOT know when it is okay to fool around with co-workers. an experienced man, however, can properly pick and choose the battles. the experienced man can play the complete situation out in his mind, and decide for himself, if engaging the girl will be worth it in the longrun.

these "rules" are put out to be followed until the person has enough experience to make the decision themself. kind of like the 3-Second rule, Wait-5-Days-To-Call, etc. we all know that you can wait three minutes before you approach and be successfull; we all know that you can set up a date on-the-spot without calling at all. but those "rules" are there, so that UNTIL YOU KNOW WHATS WHAT, youre told to approach at THREE SECONDS so your afc/pvssy habits dont hold you back. likewise, youre told to wait x days after getting the number, so your afc tendency doesnt convince you to call an hour later like a lovesick puppy dog.

but when youre the man and have your **** together, you can break the rules if you know youll WIN AT THE END.

even P_S himself said some co-worker flings are smooth sailing. depends on the situation. dont let your game be restricted by the thoughts of others, but at least take your brothers concern to heart. you dont have to follow their word, but if theyre trying to help you, at least stop for a second and take in what they say.

ive fooled around with a couple co-workers. i know the "rule," but im a stubborn ass. i recently broke up with my (now) ex-gf, who is a co-worker, and we have to work together 4 times a week. theres a lot of bitterness and anger on the situation; even tho its mostly from her and i laugh it off, its still a pain in my ass.

lesson learned? in HER case, i might have been better off passing it up. BUT ive learned a couple things. primarily, be VERY careful about trying to start an LTR with a co-worker, which is what i did. this wouldnt be much of an issue if emotions werent invested.

since i work at a restaurant filled mostly with high school and college kids, who love to party, co-worker hookups are common.

if youre just fvcking around and both people know it from the get, it wouldnt be a problem. as P_S would say, its a matter of contracts. you offer your contract to her; she showers you with gifts, money and pvssy, without monogamy. leaving you free to indulge on other girls.

if she doesnt accept the contract, no biggie. move on to the next. if she does? milk it and enjoy yourself. if she tries to deviate from the contract by asking for a relationship, faults on her. youre in the clear. she broke the contract, not you.

-SLB