Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not ask women out from your work!!!

Reaction score
I will say it again.

DO NOT ASK WOMEN OUT FROM YOUR WORK!!!!

Why would you wanna mess up your work environment for a piece of arse? This doesn't make sense to me. Here you bone this girl at work and end up with this:

"The B*tch i dry humped filed for sex discrimmination....."

This is an actual post from another site where the idiot just didn't get it. Fawking with women at work will end you in deep trouble.
And this idiot used to bone her about a year ago and couldn't stand the thought of her not responding after he dumped her so he got set up.

Remember the desperate slop in Austrailia who posted that he attacked this co worker at a party and licked her fawking face....now that should be enough of a lesson.

Shyt like this goes on. It's not worth a fine piece of arse over your J.O.B.

I think the worse post to read on this site is where an idiot is liking some woman at his job..or at least one of the worst.

With all the available women out in this world why pick the low route???? Why be that desperate.

You risk:

All of your coworkers knowing your personal business..ie dyck size or lack there of...how good you were in bed...whether you fart after you fall asleep ...ect...ect...

having to see the woman after it's over will turn a good work environment into a bed of vipers. Only a desperate idioit will not see this and go back into work to ask someone out.

I'm sure there are other reason why not to do it so it would be a good thing to list them after my post and to flame the guys who posts this kind of lame arsed shyt on here.

I mean go to a club or bar or coffee shop or bookstore...don't shyt where you eat!!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, should have a sticky, because people keep asking help about scenarios like this and it's getting annoying.

do not sh!t where you eat.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I totally agree but I would even go as far as to say don't fuvk with girls in your school classes until its close to the end of the semester. Because its literally the same scenario. If shiat goes bad, you'll have to see that person for quiet a while and it will make everything fuvked up.

Player Supreme aka Shaft!!! :D

PIMP

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see one loophole - say you work in a franchise/chain store type of deal. Like, uh.... say you work at a Gucci retail store as a manager, and one day another female manager/employee comes to your store to fill in for another person who can't make it that way. You work in one location, and she works in another - hopefully far away enough (usually works out that way with chains anyway... what's the point of having two of the same store just down the street?).

I suppose it would be okay at that point, though you should proceed with caution. Actually, I'd put that at the absolute limit of the 'dont shyt where you eat/work' boundaries. Any comments on that scenario?

Two weeks ago I got the digits from a girl who works at another branch of my office, but I've been hesitant because of the same train of thought that P_S expresses. Perhaps her working in a branch of the coporation that's more than 30 miles away is safe enough? I think so. I think I'll give the girl a call, see what she's doing early next week.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only exception I could see to this is if let's say you're a 19 year old college student working in a department store or some other job where it doesn't matter if you get fired or not. Even then that's a major gray area.

I've seen those posts Player_Supreme speaks of in other message boards and it just blows me away. I can't believe that somone would risk their entire career for a piece of ass when there are so many women out there. I don't get it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
The only exception I could see to this is if let's say you're a 19 year old college student working in a department store or some other job where it doesn't matter if you get fired or not. Even then that's a major gray area.

I've seen those posts Player_Supreme speaks of in other message boards and it just blows me away. I can't believe that somone would risk their entire career for a piece of ass when there are so many women out there. I don't get it.

Was that a comment on my post above, and the scenario I presented? If not, I still agree with what you're saying.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAAAAT? :confused: NO way

I got two summer jobs, in which there's about at least 10-15 solid prospects to go after, they range from MILFS to 17 year olds.

As a con you listed:
All of your coworkers knowing your personal business..ie dyck size or lack there of...how good you were in bed...whether you fart after you fall asleep ...ect...ect...

i'll be damned if i'm ashamed of my d*ck my farting or my f*cking morning breath

having to see the woman after it's over will turn a good work environment into a bed of vipers. Only a desperate idioit will not see this and go back into work to ask someone out.
There is a concept of friends with benefits and making sure that feelings stay out of work. In any case I don't mind seeing women I had sex with at school, or in any other settting, In fact I like to remember how she looks naked or while giving BJ

Anyways going for quality chicks doesn't make you despereate, but picking up a girl that you work with has MUCH less desperation than going out to a club for entire purpose of getting one!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice is ESPECIALLY true in the US where everyone is 'lawsuit happy' just to get an extra buck.

Also, when you are in a higher position then the woman, anything you say CAN and WILL (most likely end up being) be used against you eventually.

Coworkers talk. You might not care what a woman might say about you, but the things that she says could affect your relationships with the rest of your coworkers.

I could go on....

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don marko you're 20, so you're either in college and working minor jobs or are just starting your career. once you get out in the real world and have an established career, sleeping around with people from work will get you into major sh!t.

if you are lucky, you will only get gossiped about or get fired. if you next the girl and piss her off, she can burn you in so many ways it's not even funny. she can totally ruin your life, and people will listen to her word over yours.

taking these unnecessery risks just for a piece of a$$ IS desperate, because women are everywhere, and you shouldn't have to risk your income for them.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last sexual harrasment suit here in the City was settled for 8.5 million. If THAT don't make your **** go limp...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe good advice if you work in the same work group, but I've known MANY people who have dated people who work at the same company (and whom they met through some work activity) and many who got married! I also know two couples who worked in the same groups with each other and got married.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I can see one loophole - say you work in a franchise/chain store type of deal. Like, uh.... say you work at a Gucci retail store as a manager, and one day another female manager/employee comes to your store to fill in for another person who can't make it that way. You work in one location, and she works in another - hopefully far away enough (usually works out that way with chains anyway... what's the point of having two of the same store just down the street?).

I suppose it would be okay at that point, though you should proceed with caution. Actually, I'd put that at the absolute limit of the 'dont shyt where you eat/work' boundaries. Any comments on that scenario?

Two weeks ago I got the digits from a girl who works at another branch of my office, but I've been hesitant because of the same train of thought that P_S expresses. Perhaps her working in a branch of the coporation that's more than 30 miles away is safe enough? I think so. I think I'll give the girl a call, see what she's doing early next week.
And then you go to a company meeting and there she is glaring at you and sabotaging anything you try to do.

Just don't do it.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a rule? Work might be the only place to meet people with your interests, especially if you're working in mostly men fields like electronics engineering. Also, this rule might depend on how maturely both parties handle the situation. For instance, if you're working in a delicate professional environment you definatly don't wanna do anything that might jeopardize your work ethics like trying to screw with people's minds. If none of the parties play games or do any of the stupid stuff i don't see why not. Well, in my field of work I don't worry about meeting women since there are so few :(

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this if you're working a serious, career job. But I work two little part-time jobs, and I'm banging a chick at one of them, and going after a girl at the other. I'm immune, they can't sue me because I have nothing, and I really don't care if I get fired for some reason because I have another job, and I could always get hired somewhere else if I chose.

-Dan

Reaction score
If I see a woman that has the qualities that I seek for a serious relationship (a righteous woman), I would not hesitate to pursue. I say, "The hell with the consequences!!" I will not be confined to a limited territory when the pickings are so extremely few on the face of the earth!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on this one, but in my case I've got to make an exception. We've got 60 people all aged 18-21 (except the managers, who are 23-24) working, and everyone in the store generally tends to date, hang out with, and talk to people who also work for the company (Hollister is included, since Abercrombie owns it... and the kids store...) In some cases, dating people at work is the reason for working there. :p

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If I see a woman that has the qualities that I seek for a serious relationship (a righteous woman), I would not hesitate to pursue. I say, "The hell with the consequences!!" I will not be confined to a limited territory when the pickings are so extremely few on the face of the earth!
What may appear to be a queen can turn into a beast under the right circumstances. And a beast at work is just too much drama.

You can't know how a person truely is unless you date them. Seeing them at work and talking superficially isn't enough.

So let's say she seems like your queen and then you find out she is a she devil from hell...then your fawked.

Remember the movie Sharon Stone got her start in...Everybody should watch that movie...with Michael Douglas.

That should be enough to skurr any hard heads from making the mistake of their lives.

I speak from experience and from watching other fools who did the same thing. It's just not worth the risk.

Plus with all of the available attractive date-able women out there fishing off your company pier is just lame.

Reaction score
Yeah Player, I've been through it before but it was my last few weeks at work and the chick kissed me in my office - she was a recent divorcee. I was extremely taken aback and hoped noone saw it!! She was a ho and I would have never pursued if I wasn't leaving!

I did ask my boss out on a date though while she was in her office - I didn't care!! My mentality is that I will never be limited by the control of anyone or by any unspoken rules. She was recently divorced from somebody I and she used to work with. Her ex-husband actually left her for another girl from work - he was promoted - go figure!

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

He's right, don't do it! Dont even think about it.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I will say it again.

Why would you wanna mess up your work environment for a piece of arse? This doesn't make sense to me. Here you bone this girl at work and end up with this:

"The B*tch i dry humped filed for sex discrimmination....."

I'm just surprised you have a fukkyn job , with the amount of time you spend here and at your so called tittie bars... Mr. Bling Bling:rolleyes:

Edge