Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do most women like to be abused? LOL

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros,

I'm reposting something that I posed in this new forum I've joined which deals with "polyamory". Anyways, I was lurking there for a while and responded for the first time to a post where I alluded to the fact that many women get turned on by men that treat them like sh*t. It was a short post but really stirred up a hornet's nest over there. So I posted a longer reply (reposted here for posterity...LOL). Thoughts? I was replying to a three hundred pound lesbian ...no joke...hahah.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Nancy,

Since I've already stirred up a hornet's nest, I'll give it a go and answer your question.

Many women simply are not attracted to guys that are overly smothering and fawning. For whatever reason, these types of characteristics give off a certain vibe that tells a girl this guy is either (a) insecure (b) has low self esteem (c) is just not "strong" enough to handle himself on his own, he's needy and *needs" her to be happy. All of these things will cause attraction to go down. Guys that treat women in such a fashion will usually be told "I like you as a friend, you're a great guy, but I think we should remain friends".

Not all women will react that way, but many would. Conversely, many many characteristics that women find attractive in men, for example, self confidence, drive, focus, high self esteem, physicial prowess, etc are not always present in "healthy" doses in most men. Some of these characteristics are mutated in many men (for example, instead of high self esteem there's arrogance, or instead of drive there's aggressiveness) and many women with mild to low self esteem will usually be attracted to those characteristics as well.

And what you'll end up with is a guy who "treats me like ****" (read: abuses her) and although she's complaining about it to her friends she still "can't get out of that relationship". Deep down she likes that type of behavior and if she does not like it on an intellectual level, then she's responding to it on an emotional level. So it's the same thing.

Perhaps I used a poor choice of words in saying "girls fantasize about being treated like sh*t"; however, it is pretty accurate when you see whom many women choose as their boyfriends and whom they reject and relegate to "friend" category. When a man treats a woman "like ****" then the woman has this challenge dynamic in her mind that causes her to justify her acceptance of said treatment ("well, I must really love him if I keep forgiving him like this"); and before you know it, you've got the abused woman who has 1001 reasons why her husband "just can't help it" when he's abusive. And all her friends saying "you're too good for that, you deserve better"...

Examples?
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee.
Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.
Mike Tyson and all the women he's been with.
Uma Thurman and Gary Oldman
Sean Penn and Madonna
Alec Balwin and Kim Bassinger
Tina Turner and Ike Turner
etc. etc etc.

Cesare Cardinali

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold. I wonder how a woman with low self-esteem would react and re-assess herself if told this. Someone please do that for me, and report back.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st time i read the title of this thread I figured its a mockery of my 'Abusive Relationships' thread :mad:

IMO A woman with low self esteem would simply deny whats being told to her, you could read out a thousand self improvement books & they'll still be the same.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have found that women get pissed off when you burst their reality bubble with the TRUTH.

they get mad because by telling them the truth they can no longer use ignorance as an excuse for their behaviour and poor decisions.

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are naturally crazy and cannot control their emotions. So when you start crushing them with reality they start freaking out because they're not seen as the "godly princess" as society has befitted them.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate all the damn gentalmen stuff.

There's so many DJ techniques you can do, but if most *******s see you doing it, they get into AFC Anti-DJ mode, and go off defending your prey, and if he's insecure and stupid enough, beat you down, or ruin all chances you had.

--iMat