"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do most people not care about their looks?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Im just wondering what it's like for you guys but I'm in college and like 70% of the guys I see look like they put absolutely no effort into their look. I'm not saying you have to look like a model but I mean cmon... a little something wouldn't hurt. I'm average looking at best, I don't wear any high class Armani clothes etc., I wear alot of casual clothes (think abercrombie/pacsun... kinda skaterish looking) But I always make sure the colors look alright together, my hair looks nice, im wearing cologne, shoes are clean etc. Most guys I see are walking around in the cheapest looking jeans or windpants, with some old t-shirt, hair not styled... maybe it's just me but I couldn't do it. I don't care if I'm just going to school, there are tons of people and I care enough about myself to at least give a good impression. It takes me like 20 miutes to get ready in the morning, that includes a shower and spiking my very messy hair... it's not that hard to look nice. I don't like to make fun of people but there's this one guy that just boggles my mind. He wears these extremely faded wal-mart looking jeans, which he has worn im pretty sure the ENTIRE semester, some old faded looking t-shirt, he has this "long buzz cut" (its a buzz cut but not kept up very well, so its kinda long) which I doubt he even combs. The other day this incredibly hot girl sat by him (she was by herself).... perfect opportunity to chat or whatever and he pulls out his freakin game boy (ok that has nothing to do with looks but my god!) You don't have to be rich to look nice, I know i'm not but I still give it my all... I just don't get how so many people could seem to care less about their appearance.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Stop worrying about what everyone else wears and just focus on yourself. I do understand what you mean by some people dressing like slobs. If thats what they want to do then fine. More power to em.

When they have an oder about em...thats when I draw the line:p
 

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Oh yea i definately don't care, hell it makes me look way better. Just curious if this happens in other places or not.
 

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Look, whether you have the appearance of a prince or a complete bum doesn't matter. We are ALL self-conscience, but we don't always admit it. Maybe the slobby dressed guys never learned how to be proper, or maybe they truely don't give a fvck. But one thing is for certain; no matter if you believe never to judge someone by the way they look, their appearance leaves an impression, even if its just a subtle one. People are going to judge you by what you do, what you say, how you act, and ESPECIALLY how you look. You don't need to be absolutely perfect, but handle yourself with care. Dress appropiate, eat healthy, exercise, educate yourself, have confidence in yourself and show it to the world.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i just finished masturbating. angelina jolie is hot!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top