Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do milfs give tests?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going for this milf, 7.4 brunette..divorced, daugther who is 24.. lives by herself..drinks occasiionally type.

Do milfs give tests to young males like in their 20's to see if they are man enough? Im talking about in general and not just in your point of view.

Thanks

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no she isnt testing anything except your wingwong.
sheesh guys, women like to get laid too ya know.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young women play with your mind, old women play with your body.

:cheer:

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MILFs generally know what they're doing too, and they're not nearly as liable to play mind games. They're also short in the patience department, though, in my experience. If they even suspect for a moment that you're not "the one", or that you've been playing games with them, they'll drop you faster than last week's diapers. Now, losing a f*ckbuddy is disappointing but not the end of the world. But losing a MILF who knows the ins and outs (pun intended) of the glories of sexual contact is truly heartbreaking.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the classic MILF probably has 15 years of pent up sexual frustration going on. the last thing she wants is some lame azz in bed. yeah, they test, as do all women, all the time, even if they don't know it.

what's a 7.4? versus a 7.275? i never quite understood this, lol