Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do looks matter?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose the glasses . And you could stand to lose a little bit of weight (But perhaps it's just baby fat. You do look young, about 16 or so).

I do not say this to ridicule or agitate you, so please don't get the wrong impression. It was just my initial gut reaction to your picture, so please take it as constructive criticism.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the glasses are optional, but I would definately get contacts to allow for comparison. One of my best friends got contacts and the girls began to swarm.

Definately begin a weight training program.

Just my opinion tho.

Reaction score
I do look fat on the pic and younger than usual.

I am 18 and I am 6ft,1 tall and I weight 160lbs.I hate close up profile pictures but heck.

:D

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
u can.....................smile

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. as you all know I am a women older perhaps.. but here are my suggestions:

-Lose the glasses. YOu should get both contacts and another pair. The black rims is too geeky looking.

-Lose the shirt... uless you want to pick up chicks at a video arcade or roller rink:) Looks like you need to get some new clothes. Go to Banana Republic or even old navy.

-Start taking care of your face more. I see a lot of teenage acne on your chin. That is normal but you can start now to take care of it. Make an appt. with your dermo. There is also some great over the counter products. I prefer using products with Tea Tree oil. You can also just buy plain old baking soda at the grocery store and use that. It is great for oily skin. Take a little in the palm of your hand, mix with warm water or a cleanser and gently scrub your face. I use it while in the shower. ALso cleans your tub:) Might be too gay, but another great tip for acne is to use Milk of Magnesia as a face mask. Pat on and let dry. Get the unscented one.

-Like everyone said, looks like you could lose a few but lucky for you you're tall.

-Hair- I think you can do better with the cut. I say grow out the sides more and top. NOthing too long but that cut is too highschool.

And I am not sure where you live but a little sun. I am saying a lot but just a little like you have at least been outdoors within the last year would also help. But be careful if you do get stuff for the acne. A lot of products make you photosensitive.

In any case, I hope you aren't angry at this. Better you start now. i mean you are young and if you start now.. you are going to me the KING DON JAUN on here. YOu have nice enough features but I think a makeover is in store. Please don't be mad. I am only trying to be honest.

Good luck.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And no looks aren't everything but why not make the most of what God gave you. Not for anyone else but for yourself. When you look and feel your best you are more confident, productive and successful in every aspect of your life. Chicks dig this. And this goes for women as well.

Just my opinion but if you don't want to change then don't. Obviously. It starts with you.

Last edited:

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I don't have as much flava as RKS above, I'll post my pic as another example of an average-looker being a true DJ:

Flex's Ugly Mug

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Although I think that it would be unwise to heed EMOTIONAL advice from a woman, Tamales is giving some awesome advice on other matters, i.e. non-emotional things from a WOMAN'S standpoint. That is some invaluable advice, for both the DJs and the noobs.

Thanks a million, and stick around! You do a great job around here... :cool:

Reaction score
Ill try to get better pics someday because I usually dont look that way.It was taken when I was wasted and people woke me up kike 20 minutes after I fell asleep and I was like : WTF

Reaction score
An d for the makeup:This summer Ill have a really good paying job and I planned to by contacts, a coat like the one the guy in the Matrix wears and really cool teinted glasses.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wear a coat in the summer. That's bad form.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Looks do matter and this whole confidence thing will only work if you are atleast average looking or have an average body.

In my opinion, a man will not get any quality ass 6's and up (regardless of how confident and secure he is) if he is

1.) More than 30 lbs overweight
2.) 5'3" tall or shorter
3.) Has an ugly face by most peoples standards

An average looking man in the face who has a decently fit body can get the 6-8's with confidence. However, I think to get the 9's and 10's you have to be stunning looking. Just my opinion though.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hte to disagree. But for my age.. I am 10. Okay maybe nine now that my hair is short. But my former DJ was tops 5'4... and had a very good face but not stunning. Even his friends couldn't believe he landed me.. But you are right.. What was I thinking:rolleyes:

I do agree that on a whole you attract close to the same level as you. Unless you are a man that is rich or in a band. LOL.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I agree somewhat. However, I think a man who is a 6 could land an 8 if he plays his card right. I have seen it many times and I am sure you have as well. However, there is not that big of a difference in a 6 and 8. An 8 would be the slightly better looking of the couple, but not a great mismatch where it would turn heads. If an 4 was with an 8, then it would turn heads.

I was hanging out with a girl the other night whom I consider to have a very pretty face (8). I am not as pretty as her, but I am not that far behind (6.5). Anything more than a 2 pt differential on the 1-10 looks scale would be tough.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamales
Hte to disagree. But for my age.. I am 10. Okay maybe nine now that my hair is short. But my former DJ was tops 5'4... and had a very good face but not stunning. Even his friends couldn't believe he landed me.. But you are right.. What was I thinking:rolleyes:

I do agree that on a whole you attract close to the same level as you. Unless you are a man that is rich or in a band. LOL.
10 on Internet = 5 tops in real life until you put your money where your mouth is and post a pic...

I'm not trying to bash you, tamale, I think you give some of the most applicable advice on this site. But I actually post my ugly mug when it relates to the topic of a thread because I want people to see who they are receiving advice from. You should do the same. I--as well as many others on this site--are curious as to just how hot you really are.