Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Left Wing guys get laid?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why did Bill Clinton get impeached?
He lied under oath (perjury) and obstruction of justice…
You didn’t think it was the sex thing did you ? That only started the balls rolling…

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He lied under oath (perjury) and obstruction of justice…
You didn’t think it was the sex thing did you ? That only started the balls rolling…
Never understood why most President's, aside from Pres. Kennedy and Pres. Trump, all had ugly wives or were attracted to ugly side pieces. Ironically, they both cheated on their spouses.. Pres. G.W. Bush married a robot. Pres. Obama married the female verison of Patrick Ewing. Go figure.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think right wing views are tied to masculinity while left wing views attract the feminine

I'm currently debating which one is more advantageous in 2020

On the one hand, opposites attract, and I think women enjoy the fight, in a man
On the other, left wing guys have agreeable views which seems to please women

My entire facebook timeline (due to UK election) is women posting anti-conservatism
Makes me wonder if they ever screw the guys that agree with them
First of all, let's keep things in context. The girls who are hardcore leftist true believers (i.e. ***** hat-wearing abortion/immigration/gay rights advocates who spend their free time partaking in marches and writing angry letters to their senator) are few and far in between. Most leftist women are "trendy leftists". They are just sheep who follow whatever political ideas are currently in the mainstream: guns = bad, illegal immigrants = good, climate change = OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IN 5 YEARS UNLESS WE REDUCE OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT. These women don't really care much about politics (asides from the trendiness aspect) and will have no problem having sex with a guy who is the polar opposite of them politically. They could be banging a neo-nazi on Wednesday and the president of the ACLU on Thursday.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a classical liberal that votes conservative because conservatism aligns more with classical liberalism....

Modern liberalism /= Classical liberalism
Modern liberalism = closet fascist ideology

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If liberalism is fascism... what is Trump?
There's nothing liberal about modern day liberalism, especially when they try to dictate every aspect of peoples' lives even down to which pronoun people can/cant use...

Trump is a hero....MAGA 2020....

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are high in LMS politics are not a problem, the top lib men that I have known do well with women the others don't do anywhere near as well as the top guys do. They usually are with women way below their SMV , or with a women who is closer to their SMV who wears the pants in the relationship, or don't have women very often. Some of these guys are straight up incels. I have only had one occasion where my right wing politics got in the way of me getting laid other than that one time I have found my politics to be a none issue and many times it has been a great help. I have straight up laughed at the beliefs of left wing women to their faces and told them what I really think and it was as if a switch got turned on in their pusssies. Some of these women had very proud left wing boyfriend and it didn't matter one bit, the switch still got turned on. I have seen online articles of left wing women who can't stop having sex with evil right wing Trump loving Nazis and social media posts by left wing women who are talking about having sexual dreams with Trump. Another thing that I have heard women say is that a lot of left wing men especially male feminists are creepy , this by the way is in one of the more liberal areas of the US. Last but not least to the liberals I would like to remind you all that Trump is still the president. ahahahahahaha MAGA 2020.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing liberal about modern day liberalism, especially when they try to dictate every aspect of peoples' lives even down to which pronoun people can/cant use...

Trump is a hero....MAGA 2020....
Clearly you don’t understand what fascism is all. No surprise there.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Medina wins dumbest thread of the year!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If liberalism is fascism... what is Trump?
I consider Trump pretty liberal. But he has an "R" after his name so a lot of retards think he is conservative. But I don't want to derail the thread with my trolling. ;)

What is this thread really about? We know "left wing" men get laid.

If it's about men posing as liberals to get pu$$y, that's fugazi, women will see right through it. To thine own self be true. If in your heart you're left-wing or right-wing, go with it, the world is your oyster.

As far as women posting "no Trump supporters" on their dating profiles, by paying heed you're already giving her frame. C'mon, people. If she truly wants you you can bang her with a MAGA hat on - and I mean on her head.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider Trump pretty liberal. But he has an "R" after his name so a lot of retards think he is conservative.
100% agree.
Also, there are people that *still* believe that if you are a republican, then you must be a racist. As I've come to learn over the past few years, liberals are the true oppressors.

For over 35 years, I've ether voted democrat or for green party candidates. In 2020, my vote goes toward Trump. He's worthy of my support.