Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I tell my fiance that I'm a stalker?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the Netflix show “You” is actually based off of OP. Wow!

(Show sucked btw)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So I take it you got her?
I knew a guy who was pretty relentless when he went for a woman. No matter how long it took, he would get her. It was interesting.

Unless I’m mistaken, either it was Don Juan or Casanova, but he would even dress up as another woman to get close to his target, usually a married woman. It wouldn’t draw attention as it would just look like two women. But he would eventually get into her bed chamber.

Try reframing it as persistence. Stalking is a modern term that’s politically charged. Personally if it’s bugging you just don’t use that word.
I would just move on if a woman isn’t interested. Now that she’s with you....LMAO

Have you ever considered that she is more socially astute than you and that she knows exactly what happened and actually “assisted”?

If she wasn’t interested she would have blocked you. duh! I’m curious as to who caught who.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been eating at me since our engagement. I first "met" with her on PoF. A couple of quick messages back and forth. Nothing ever materialized. I bookmarked her profile and would periodically check it for months. Then I started Facebook stalking her for about 4 years. She listed her profession, which was in retail, and I showed up to her place of employment and charmed her. I got her phone number, we started dating, and the rest is history.

I'm a little apprehensive to bring this revelation to her, because I'm unsure on how she would handle it.

Any thoughts?
You are pestilent, I'll give you that. Do not, under any circumstances, tell her what you have just posted here. It would be the biggest mistake you've ever made.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I wouldn't advocate trying to "impress" any babes. But i get it, so many are superficial and will fall.... For a while.
That’s right, a man’s impression on a woman is only a byproduct on her of the man he is and Not something he strives for. To do so would only be a trivial and superficial act…
The measure of a man is the effect he has on others without trying, aka, being who he naturally is…

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably already done the same to you.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I take it you got her?
I knew a guy who was pretty relentless when he went for a woman. No matter how long it took, he would get her. It was interesting.

Unless I’m mistaken, either it was Don Juan or Casanova, but he would even dress up as another woman to get close to his target, usually a married woman. It wouldn’t draw attention as it would just look like two women. But he would eventually get into her bed chamber.

Try reframing it as persistence. Stalking is a modern term that’s politically charged. Personally if it’s bugging you just don’t use that word.
I would just move on if a woman isn’t interested. Now that she’s with you....LMAO

Have you ever considered that she is more socially astute than you and that she knows exactly what happened and actually “assisted”?

If she wasn’t interested she would have blocked you. duh! I’m curious as to who caught who.
He probably used a "nom de guerre" to open his Facebook account. By doing so, she couldn't trace him. Remember, he has declared himself a "stalker".

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
He probably used a "nom de guerre" to open his Facebook account. By doing so, she couldn't trace him. Remember, he has declared himself a "stalker".
Though we both agree that “stalking”’is feminine, I don’t think she’s dumb. I think he’s dumb for not knowing that she picked him up.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been eating at me since our engagement. I first "met" with her on PoF. A couple of quick messages back and forth. Nothing ever materialized. I bookmarked her profile and would periodically check it for months. Then I started Facebook stalking her for about 4 years. She listed her profession, which was in retail, and I showed up to her place of employment and charmed her. I got her phone number, we started dating, and the rest is history.

I'm a little apprehensive to bring this revelation to her, because I'm unsure on how she would handle it.

Any thoughts?
You think you know her, don't you? That is why you want to tell her. You don't know her. In fact, she had other men while you were stalking her. She chose you last. Don't say a word about it and keep on banging her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the Netflix show “You” is actually based off of OP. Wow!

(Show sucked btw)
I watched the show and the white knight socially unaware guy killed the bf who understands his traiterous gf.... The professor told her something...