Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do i still have a shot even after all this crap?

PokerJohn94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all. In the past few days I have ****ed up more than I like to admit. I live in 2 bedroom apartment with my friend and his gf. So there is this stunning girl who has commed from abroad for a wedding, and she has crashed at our apartment 2 times all ready. She has ended 4 year ltr. At first night we made out and she spent the night in my room. Alltoagh she was really horny, I failed to escalate and killed the mood. As later my friend said, she wanted for me to take her (DUH) not as she takes me. Major ****up. But don't worry - it gets worse.

When I got off work, I went to apartment. Bolth girls were there and did a little drinking. I was so embarrassed about how I ****ed up with her previous time, so I became silent. And stayed pretty passive and silent the whole night. So my friend ( player type of guy) flirted and danced with this girl a lot. And what did I do? Just stood by the wall and watch like a creep. Then the girls went to the bar. What did I do? Let her go. When she came back started the worst part.

We were in my bed because those two "did not have enough space" (thanks guys for trying to help me). I became from just an AFC to super needed AFC. We had dry conversation. Than I tried to kiss her (I don't know what was I thinking when I tought she would). Of course I got rejected. I tried few more times. Nothing. Than I started to act really stupid. I told that I liked her, how its hard for me to talk to her because she is so pretty, how it makes me feel so ****ty that I like her more, than she likes me (big mistake). So you get an idea. So weak I had becomed.

But the whole purpose of this post is, that she said something interesting after all this crap. I said something like "...you can tell me. Just consider me as a neutral person.." (At the time I had given up at all) and she said that she does not want to, and does not consider me as a neutral person. About the failed kissing attempts she something like we can do it next time when we meet,when I will not be so serious (the word she used does not translate but it means like giving too much ****s about the little stuff)

Do I still have a shot with this girl, or should I just take what's left of my ego and move on?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with a name like poker john, you should be poking her, not being passive. hope your better at playing cards john, this sounds like a troll post, a lot like other ones being posted.

PokerJohn94

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the funny thing. But this is no trolling post. At the poker in ltr wins the one who can concentrate the most, so I am always the quietest and the most serious there, and so it appears it starts to reflect on real life.

PokerJohn94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ussualy make *bumps* but this is urgent. I might see her again today, and I am wondering - what can I do to make things better, or should I just assume that the ship has sailed? Ussualy I would not such a big fuss, but dam. This girl attracts me like no other has before.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get pretty buzzed up on booz and try to get everyone to go to the bars, including that girl. At the bar, make sure you look around for other girls as soon you walk in, as you see one that is attractive to you hb6 at least, just go up and strike a conversation. Who cares what you talk about anything, continue this process focusing on other girls, while ignoring the one you came with. Drop into your group you came with once in awhile but dont linger with them. If you do this right and the girl is still interested in you, she will make quite the effort to make sure your hers that night. Worst case scenario all the other girls u talk to that night will take your mind off this girl , along with a chance at hooking up with new women. Win/Win scenario

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly John I would say this one is a done deal. Now stranger things have happened no doubt but you did some very AFC things that made you appear weak and clingy. Weak and clingy never gets the vag dripping.

I would recommend that you let this one rest and start focusing on new girls because therein lies your only chance of reframing things with this girl. Hear me out:

She obviously likes to party. You need to sharpen your game and show her the skills. Next time she's over and your roommates want to hit the bar you MUST go. But when you're out there you can't pay her even one second of attention. You'll be busy chatting up other people, talking to cute chicks, having drinks. Don't make it obvious that you're ignoring her but basically do just that. When she sees you out there spitting hot fire game she just MIGHT come back around.

Still there are no guarantees so I would proceed as if this never happened, get it out of your head so you can move forward.

PokerJohn94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for input. I will defenently try to get them to a bar, what probably won't be the hardest thing to achieve. Now that some time has passed I have gathered my thoughts and cooled down a bit, but I don't know. I lose my brain when I am in sight of her. Either way I will write down how it all went. Cheers!