Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do i sound reasonable?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not sure if it's just the town that i live in or the person i am that doesn't attract the girls i have a liking to (the classy, smart, non slutty girls).

this is who i am:

(mostly with friends)
happy, funny (i joke alot. and i mean alot), social, helpful, caring, mature/serious (when i need to be), creative, caring, lovable (i don't bother anyone, i'm just happy and people like this) - i'm a really great guy. i'm very romantic. girls just can't see this. it's probably the way i act at school and around friends that makes them think i'm some sort of playa. i don't even like messin' around anymore. i wanna try a relationship for once. i've only had one girl, that went for five months. but i was screwed up in the head and i dumped her... i stuffed it all up. if a girl was to get to know me, she'd find out how nice i am... but i guess they can't imagine such a thing looking at the way i am.

i'm just a happy 19 year old. so sometimes it may seem i'm not grown up, probably come off as immature. at school i am always laughing cause me and my friends are always joking around and alot of girls are around and they see this. maybe to them it comes off as immature? cause you don't really see them laugh alot. they just sit there talking with straight boring faces. i went to sit with my old friends (couple girls) from last year, they're about 21 or so and they just talk about boring things. what's the deal with that!? boring!

me and my pals are always joking, you know, getting away from all the hard life problems. trying to make everyday a laughing fun day. i just don't see girls laughing that much (especially ones my age) they are so... serious and dead straight mature. i mean, i like that, but a bit of a joke here and there can't hurt them can it?

i have been single for what... since feb last year. a few girls after that who i have just fooled around with, but nothing else. i seem to be attracting the young ones who i really dislike. they're just so... young and they know nothing. and i want a LTR. young girls can't provide this. i prefer older women too, they just look and act more mature. but who says you can't be mature and have jokes. does a guy like me really dis-interest the classy type girls?
or maybe i'm just having bad luck, being where i live that have lots of wh0res. i'm very confused with this side of my life. everything else is great, but where is that girl? i don't want to change who i am, but i think girls i am attracted to just don't like who i am. i'm not sure. maybe i've been single for so long it's making me go a little nuts.

what do you guys think?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to have similar problems. I grew up in small rural places with only a few girls to model my perception of females. I grew up thinking they were a bunch of manipulative sex craving wh0res, since the only girls I knew only tried to use me constantly or would attempt to seduce me into screwing their brains out to fill their lack of attention or self esteeme. It wasn't until within the last year or two of my life that I have started to find, and attract, the right kind of girls, but it has not been easy, and it took determination on my part to change bad patterns in my life.

You can't change the girls who chose to be deprave controlling manipulative slvts, but you can change yourself to match the mentality of a man that the good type of women will find attractive.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first, what were your bad patterns if you don't mind me asking.

second, do you think i could change a girls mind on what she thought of me? i see this really nice good hearted pretty girl, who for once isn't a wh0re. she's my age and she doesn't party or nothin'. she seems really cool. if i were to change, as you say, bad patterns in my life, would that change the image she see's in me? or has the first impression ruined that for good?

she hangs around guys who are different to the ones i hang around with. they are kinda boring though. quiet and nervous too. one of the best looking guys in that class is actually very nervous when i talk to him. he looks away when i look at him. he can't maintain eye contact. same towards the girl that i fancy. all that silence has probably made him more attractive than me. he doesn't joke much and he's always quiet. she seems to like that.. wtf? what's wrong with me? i'm funny, cool, easy going, nice, caring, all the good stuff. i don't know anymore. i know she thinks i'm good looking, i catch her checking me out often. i think it's just my attitude she doesn't like. also the people i hang with. but i don't wanna hang with the people she hangs with. i wouldn't be able to joke the way i do with my pals now.

woo, man this forum is good. get all this crap off my chest, lol.

Reaction score
Good luck in your search in finding an attractive 'good' (non-hor) intelligent feminie woman! If you find one introduce me to her 'younger' sister! :)

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. sure thing. just pray i don't get too greedy!

man, is it normal for a guy like me to be single for this long? dayem! i have a reason though.. this town is full of wh0res.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just going through a phase, thinking about it won't help. I'm in the same situation I've been single for a while too, had alot of dates this year though, just didn't meet any girls that I could imagine having a second date with..... I'm fussy :D

Just gotta be patient mate!

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, sounds like me too. i'm kinda fussy with my women ;)

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
You Aussies got it good alot of quality talent!
Ever been to NZ and seen the girls here?

I dated an Aussie girl for a while, she was hot all my mates were envious

:D

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, good stuff bro. nah, never been there.