"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Do I respond or not

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I know these 2 chicks that are friends. Call the one I want Hottie and the other Nottie. Anyway I got a message on my cell phone saying " I have a friend who needs a lay" then I get another after that it says " Do you want to help her out?" It came from Nottie's cell phone. First I find this imature, but Hotties is 22 I am 29. So should I even respond? I mean what do I say. I guess this most likely is some kind of game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
NJ
call back and play with them... find out which one needs a lay indirectly and if it is nottie then just play it off.. you never know.. it may be hottie...
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Hey,
Be nice to the not so hot girls too. They often have good looking friends. The not so hot will tell the hotties how good you were. Then they will want to try you themselves.
 

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2002
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
I agree with OpenMind (although I'd just message her back as opposed to calling right away).

If the girlies wanna play then step up to the plate.

Personally I'd reply with something really open like... "Interesting. Tell me more" and see where it leads.

Oh yeah and take note of what Big Pappy has to say. Word.
 
Top