Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Do I last too long?

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
My DJ'ing skills are fine. I'm attractive. But there's one thing that I've been wondering about.

I just started having sex on a regular basis early this year. I'm not trying to get a girlfriend right now. I'm a 20 year old testing the waters. My first sexual experience occured when I was 15. I came in less than 3 mins.

My problem (don't really know if it's a "problem") is that I last too long. I can literally f**k for 35 mins straight without getting tired. If I'm in a hurry, I can probably climax in 15 minutes but even then it's hard.

I'm not asking for health tips, but do girls like guys that can f**k for 30+ minutes? Since I didn't become a DJ until early this year, I haven't had much sexual contact. Would a girl rather have 10-15 mins of actual penetration?

I want to make myself better in bed. Girls say I have good tongue action, but I don't wanna make girls fall asleep if I last too long.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Girls generally prefer around 15-30 minutes. After that, they tend to go dry/get sore and it loses feeling and gets boring.

Good foreplay is better than bad sex.
 

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Ok.

I don't wanna start off good and end bad, if you know what I mean.

At least I can get my willy up and not be a minute man. :D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
Ok.

I don't wanna start off good and end bad, if you know what I mean.

At least I can get my willy up and not be a minute man. :D
Fair enough. Atleast you aren't popping Viagra, or popping in seconds.

Learn to use the tounge. It's the second strongest muscle in the human body.
 

afc_007

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
If you can give a girl an orgasm from foreplay before the sex, then I think it's fine if you want to go as long as you want when you actually have sex.

However, the point about women drying out is true. Plus, you don't want to stay in the same position for those 35 minutes. Vary it up, and try not to make it too routine.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

comote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
You know I have had some women dry out as well, but the last gf was a fukin machine. I also tend to last pretty long and she would love it.
suggestions:
1) Getting her to cvm beforehand is a definite must. I always make sure she is taken care of before I get mine, trust me if you do this right you will be paid back tenfold.
2) Let her take control sexually, let her be on top controlling the motion for a while, believe me it is great and especially if she is already taken care of she will be able to handle things again.
3) When you really need to get done quick go doggy style and just pound away.
4) If you are just fvckin random girls use condoms, they do make everything alot worse though.
5) If you are using condoms use a lubricant, know that spermicide contributes to the burning and drying sensation quite a bit as well.
6) Don't fvck in the shower or bath tub, everytime I have done it the girl has gotten a urinary tract infection which definitely is painful for the girl.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
i ****ed a girl for 5 hours straight without busting once.



its not a bad thing lol
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
lol Jester. I used to last hours on end. I had no idea what the problem was until she squeezed up. Aha!

Anyway, don't you get bored/tired after 2 hours? I usually stop bothering after an hour, or at least I did until I learned that I needed more stimulation. In regards to the original poster, you shouldn't think of sex as a marathon :D
 

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Originally posted by comote
1) Getting her to cvm beforehand is a definite must. I always make sure she is taken care of before I get mine, trust me if you do this right you will be paid back tenfold.
2) Let her take control sexually, let her be on top controlling the motion for a while, believe me it is great and especially if she is already taken care of she will be able to handle things again.
3) When you really need to get done quick go doggy style and just pound away.
I'm in the same exact position... my first time was 15 and i went after like 2 minutes. Now i can go for a long ass time and when i'm somewhat drunk i can last all night.

You definatly want her to cvm beforehand because multiple orgasms = you looking like you know alot about sex which = her telling all her friends and possible later hookups with them ;)

Make sure you get yours though.. i've had *****es orgasm and not finish me off ! i felt like slapping them in the face.

You should vary your positions up alot. Try looking through different websites , ignoring the many many porn links.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top