Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I keep going?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
There's a girl in my math class. She knows shes hot blah blah blah. Anyways she gives me looks out the corner of her eye (she sits one chair up and to the left of me). She also stretches and turns around toward me pushin her chest out. Which maybe this doesn't mean anything...

Anyways I was talkin to her online one night this is what was said...

Her: Shut Up

Me: LoL, somebody musta put their panties on a lil to tight tonight.

Her: lol

Me:Tellin me to shutup...pshhh. Do boys always do what you tell them to do?

Her: Yea

Me: I mean you've probably been doing this since you was what? 2 years old.

Her: yep

Me: well I don't work like that.

Her: Well you do now.

Me: Only cuz you have looks and a cute face doesn't mean I'm going to kiss your a$$. :)

Her: Damn

Me: Well it's true even though ur a great looking girl ur just like every other person. When someone says something mean to you it hurts, exc.

Her: yeah.......:/

At this point I thought maybe I had her...but then I started actin gay.

I started to think maybe she liked me, so I asked her to have lunch with me at school and she said she had promoised one of her girlfriends that she was gonna eat with her. Well I ended up askin again ( I know b*tch slap me now) she tells me this time that she wants to eat with her friends.

Next day at school she turns around smiles big and waves at me.
Hmmm...maybe thats the sign for " I got you right where I want ya."

I really don't know if I should keep after this girl or not cuz its turning into onitus. And If I don't watch out shes gonna be wearin my balls for bling bling:rolleyes:

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know how you feel. i screwed up too the other night . girl had interest she found out i liked her from a friend accidently(i will never say a dam thing about any girls ever to anyone, ha..rememebr that!) at the dance i tried to dance with her, and she turned me down (i didnt know peopel did that! i can understand it with really nasty chicks, but me how rude, lol), and i asked her 2 more times and both times i got turned down in similar bull shyt fasion.

we both made stupid afc mistakes by apearing needy and trying to get the hard to get hoes, and when they turned us down once we coulda walked away even higher then we were before but we gave in to the afc still buried in side of us and asked again,and the girls think they got the power now.

we learned a valuable lesson, and now we gotta show them they cant screw aroudn with us. andits hard to do, but just next her. even though she may have interest its something that has to be done. when she starts comming on to you them maybee you can consider working her again.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points man thanks for the insight. I don't know what I was thinkin. Last night we talked and the convo went great, I think she just likes playin me.

Anywhoo Im not going to be mad at her, I mean after all it is her nature. I'll just go on and try to DJ on the next chick.:D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk to her on IM. It sounds like you guys do talk quite a bit...so just stop. If she expects to talk to you every night online, and suddenly you take that away from her, it'll make her eager to talk to/see you at school.

Trust me, this works. I did this and over the next three days the girl invited me over once and dropped by my house once.

krw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with Porky, I've done that before, just don't talk to her as much, I'm not saying avoid her, but just lay off for a while. She'll start wanting you and then it works out. But, when it does, don't get whipped, be careful!:cool:

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JBizzle

At this point I thought maybe I had her...but then I started actin gay.

Actually it was more like at this point...

Me: Well it's true even though ur a great looking girl ur just like every other person. When someone says something mean to you it hurts, exc.

Or maybe here:

Me: Only cuz you have looks and a cute face doesn't mean I'm going to kiss your a$$.

You so gave up whatever control you had over the situation when you called her cute. Simple fact is, she knows she's cute, and you do too, so just let it be an unspoken agreement until you get in her pants.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. One thing though.... I did say she was cute but I don't think that ment I gave up my power right then and there cuz I called her on it. But I can see where your coming from.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

Me: Only cuz you have looks and a cute face doesn't mean I'm going to kiss your a$$. :)

BEEP BEEP! Wrong answer thanks for playing.

I'll do this in point from.

1. All the "power" you had previously in your "convo" is gone.
2. If she's hot, she would know it. Neg her.
3. You asked her to lunch. She said no. Twice.

Next day at school she turns around smiles big and waves at me.
Overanalysed. It doesn't mean sh*t. Sorry.

I really don't know if I should keep after this girl or not cuz its turning into onitus.
Forget about her. Maybe try for the number once more after some more rapport, but if all else fails... NEXT.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion Rom but once again I don't feel like I gave up any power at the beginning. You are right about nexting her. Theres to many hot girls on the planet just to be trippin over one. Besides yesterday....she flipped me off and smiled because I made a better grade on our math test. That made me get over her even more. THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE INSIGHT!!!!!!:D

One question though in our math class we have seating arrangements how do I keep convo with her to a minimum cuz shes always askin for paper and things like that.