Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do i just need to approach?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
31, never had a gf or as a matter do not even talk to women for the last several years.

I've approached 30 women however I got close but could not close the deal.

I do have a job where I have to talk to women and I do it in a confident manner. However I'm quitting that job soon as I have income on the side which I can go full time.

I have read a lot of pick up material, purchased many ebooks from top pick up artists in the past and got books and I've read a lot on psychology etc.

I do not get anything on pof, match, online dating for years and I could have a good profile, send the right first message and have good pictures, social media doesn't work for me too and also other chat apps ive been very unsuccessful. I go out to pubs and bars but I do not approach and go out a lot.

On a regular basis I visit my local bookstore.

I've analysed my body language, projections, fashion sense, I've improved my social, conversation skills and observe men who have women.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your overthinking will cause more paralysis, then you will find out after 2 meets, she was:

nothing special,
had terrible habbits,
and a stinky tuna cabinet.......................

Then you will never overthink again

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not get anything on pof, match, online dating for years and I could have a good profile, send the right first message and have good pictures, social media doesn't work for me too and also other chat apps ive been very unsuccessful. I go out to pubs and bars but I do not approach and go out a lot.

On a regular basis I visit my local bookstore.

I've analysed my body language, projections, fashion sense, I've improved my social, conversation skills and observe men who have women.
First step is go out. Game is about noticing which girls who are into you not just mad approaching every girl you find attractive.
I guarantee there's some girls who are out who are interested in you. Some you might find attractive.

You gotta notice this stuff. It's done through eye contact and body language.

Just stand in a club or sit down at a table and look around dude. Same applies if its in a shopping mall.