Do I have to financially support my wife?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right women for you and to you will believe that YOU benefit themselves. They want to attain you and want to keep you.

That's right. That's why you need to lead them from the beginning and show them that through you, they can attain empowerment. You create the reality that they want to live in. My reality is based on internal validation so I never have money problems with women, ever. For as long as I can remember.

As part of my "molding" and dog training process, I reward women for their unique qualities. Like being fun, spontaneous, adventurous, etc This brings it more out of them. So when they are around me, they know exactly how to act.

In a way, women are a reflection of my own imagination.

I don't know how to game women. I just know how to train them like a pet.

The truth is, you are always molding your woman whether you are conscious of it or not. It's just that most guys mold women to become spoiled and entitled.

That's why when your girl acts out in a bar, the dominant men say "Who's b1tch is this?!?!" I want to fight HIM!"

You are responsible for your own b1tch. When you know how much power you have, you can no longer place the blame on anyone but yourself for your inability to mold your women according to your vision.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right. That's why you need to lead them from the beginning and show them that through you, they can attain empowerment. You create the reality that they want to live in. My reality is based on internal validation so I never have money problems with women, ever. For as long as I can remember.

As part of my "molding" and dog training process, I reward women for their unique qualities. Like being fun, spontaneous, adventurous, etc This brings it more out of them. So when they are around me, they know exactly how to act.

In a way, women are a reflection of my own imagination.

I don't know how to game women. I just know how to train them like a pet.

The truth is, you are always molding your woman whether you are conscious of it or not. It's just that most guys mold women to become spoiled and entitled.

That's why when your girl acts out in a bar, the dominant men say "Who's b1tch is this?!?!" I want to fight HIM!"

You are responsible for your own b1tch. When you know how much power you have, you can no longer place the blame on anyone but yourself for your inability to mold your women according to your vision.
Hahaha

Oh so true. “Who’s b!tch is this?!?!” Priceless.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been married 5 months, my wife is 15 years younger than I am. She used to do on-call work and has not been working for some time now. She is constantly asking me to spend money on just about anything she can think of. Iv'e given her $650 over the last 5 days. It's not always so bad but it's really getting to my nerves, she's not exactly doing well in other areas of wife hood either.

Is it expected for me to just completely support my wife in anything she wants? Is she really entitled to half my income?
Jakes on you kuz.

A wife is useless for men in 2019. Entitled, divorce rape, cucking, bulking season, no value added, and prevalence to victimhood.

I question a man's testosterone and life choices given women put out without. Poor ROI. Any cost analysis will suggest no man can afford to gamble on any one particular.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got fvck all relevance personal agendas, and everything to do with why you decided to marry a mooch.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SgtSplacker totally serious here I advise skipping divorce and seeking an annulment.

In Florida they are not easy to get but since your marraige is only 5 months maybe you stand a better chance of getting an annulment, which will deny her any possibility of inheriting your money (and other valuable things like heath insurance).

Per Florida precedent below, I think you might have a case worth pursuing:

The marriage is voidable because one or both spouses entered into the marriage as a joke.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to do a damn thing but, our culture and society is gynocentricism on tren. It pander to the status quo, thst being WOMEN AND CHILDREN. Note, women 3ven before the children. To dare question or criticise the following is met with screams of misogyny. You even have cucks on this forum or IRL who will pedal resentment or other rubbish regardless of how well formulated the argument is.

OP, you dun goofed getting married and bringing the state into your LTR. As a bachelor, not in the mood means next. Toxic attitude means she out stayed her welcome. Marriage is like parasite. How guys in the modern age continue to marry and play house is beyond me.

Its skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill and check out as fertility is in decay. Shocker you now got retarded children or autistic kids but, she got the carousel divorce rape, and her career in left handed puppetry.

Women put out without the ring fellas.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to do a damn thing but, our culture and society is gynocentricism on tren. It pander to the status quo, thst being WOMEN AND CHILDREN. Note, women 3ven before the children. To dare question or criticise the following is met with screams of misogyny. You even have cucks on this forum or IRL who will pedal resentment or other rubbish regardless of how well formulated the argument is.

OP, you dun goofed getting married and bringing the state into your LTR. As a bachelor, not in the mood means next. Toxic attitude means she out stayed her welcome. Marriage is like parasite. How guys in the modern age continue to marry and play house is beyond me.

Its skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill and check out as fertility is in decay. Shocker you now got retarded children or autistic kids but, she got the carousel divorce rape, and her career in left handed puppetry.

Women put out without the ring fellas.
Mgtow agenda. Not that hard to filter out the mooches. Not some sort of esoteric "red pill knowledge". Actually the inverse, basic culture and field experience has one better.

Usually happens when someone is considered punching above their weight and the value becomes providing. Even happens for both sexes, as I have someone I know living in a range of hotels that a woman owns right now whilst still shagging about. That's what we used to call in the scene "secret society".

You realize that women earn more than men now? Not noticed?

I knew a band that covered this song back when we were like little kids ffs.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a side note, she can go to school AND work. i worked 40 hours and did college when i was married. he was also quite a bit older than me and so i can understand that dynamic of “being taken care of.” Luckily i am not a lazy or unmotivated person and he was always really supportive of me. There’s zero excuse for not working and help supporting the marriage. Sounds like she has major character flaws nothing to do with you besides you enabling her.