Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I go see the ex?

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need advice.

Quick summary:

I was dumped by GF ~3-4 months ago. I had a hard time with this one. I went NC. Spun plates. After 80/90 days I broke NC to apologize to her for some sh1t I'd done in the relationship. Left it at that and then, recently, over say 3-4 weeks she's contacted me a few times with increasing frequency. Now it seems to be just excuses to do so.

On our last call (2 in one day) I rejected her friendzone attempt and told her I couldn't be friends with her right now, I was still healing.
Also told her I'm seeing someone else, anyway and don't want to deal with her/that. The Ex says she said she understood agreed not to contact me until I contact her. Like 2 days later (last night) I get a text: "We should see eachother in person, one last time."

I have not responded to text yet.

She told me that she's "seeing someone," - I'm pretty sure in a not committed status. She indicated she was in a mid life crisis/selfish phase of her life. No doubt, for several reasons she has to find herself.

There is definite chemistry on the phone with her and that's why I can't have contact with her. I'm fine without her, don't really think of her much but when I talk to her, the feelings come back and I miss her.

I have a new GF and she is very good for me but not perfect, not sure if I will keep her but the Ex clouds the evaluation of new gf.

There's a lot of sexual attraction to the Ex.

In our "good bye" conversation, she was very surprised that I would not be her friend, telling me her other Exes were "friends". I'm not letting her convert me to an orbitor. "Sure I'll feed you cat while you out fvcking in Vegas with your GFs... " - fvck that.

Anyways, I'm thinking she wants to see me to either:

A) Fvck up my current relationship
B) Fvck me
C) Test the waters of attraction
D) Say good bye

I am almost positive it is not D.

I'm tempted to try and see what she has in mind. If its at one of our houses, I know it's about fvcking. If its in public, it could be anything. Would I get back together with her? I dunno.

I don't really know what I want out of this...

After being dumped, rejecting her/ignoring really feels like I won this one. I've learned a lot from this site.

What advice would you give me?

CJ.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her.

Even if she was keen it sounds like she isn't in the right place to do so.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I needed that.

I know that if I see her, I will either just miss her more as you said, or (most likley) I will fvck her, we will likely get back together and she will crush me again - Intentionally or not. She's not ready for a serious relationship given the juncture of her life anyway, and I very much am.

I am not going to respond and if there is much more in the way of contact attempts, will just block. (I probably should anyways)

The new girl deserves my full attention.

CJ.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cejay said:
She indicated she was in a mid life crisis/selfish phase of her life.
That's a bunch of 5hit. The whole "mild life crisis" phase just translates into "I wanna fvck something else". Let her go fvck something else and you do the same. In fact, tell her "I think I wanna fvck something else".

Since I've found this place, I've NEVER gone back to a woman unless I just wanna fvck them again. If she's an ex, that qualifies as a major red flag.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
That's a bunch of 5hit. The whole "mild life crisis" phase just translates into "I wanna fvck something else". Let her go fvck something else and you do the same. In fact, tell her "I think I wanna fvck something else".
Ain't it funny how simple this stuff really becomes once you 'get' it? I've been noticing the 'It's Complicated' relationship statuses on facebook lately. My question is, what is it that's complicated?