Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I Give Up on Success, Alpha, Getting Women, or Not?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said in your OP to let you know what we think, and we have done so.

I don't mean this antagonistically, but it seems that you want your cake and eat it, too. You're living in a place where there are "stigmas" attached with dating the kind of girl you want, BTW, that is RACISM...let's call it what it is.

If you feel that you're in a geographic/cultural location that is going to improve your health, then you're in the right place I suppose, but you are decidedly in the wrong place for finding the kind of girl you're looking for.

You talked about your history. That's history, man. Today is today. It sounds like you need to adjust your expectations.

I have to agree with Warrior. But if dating is a thought now while it wasn't before, that is a good sign. It seems that, given your current REALITY, your health has to be your #1 focus right now, with a goal of a somewhat near-future dating life.

Look at the present circumstances as a preparation for better things to come. I know this is simplistic advice but we're not even sure (nor are you) what you're even asking. As simplistic as it might be, it seems to be sound advice because expectations that can't be met will erode you.

Expect to get better in the next year or two and plan for a phase two after that when you are stronger.

leeraconteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I just re-read the OP and he says he wants a twenty-something!!

Let's get real, my man. Your REALITY is that you are highly unlikely to pull someone that young. And how would you even deal with such immaturity?

You're considerably older, not that healthy, and you're showing it. What twenty-something would even consider a relationship with a man in those circumstances?

The first thing you need to do is to do research and do whatever you can to get on the road to recovery. Once you're on that road, get the idea of a 20 year old out of your head. You have a chance of finding a woman closer to your age, perhaps one who understands illness and would be able to deal with yours. Your insistance on finding a woman that young is going to be a chain around your neck that will prevent you from finding anybody at all.

You must be emotionally arrested at a younger age, and I don't say that as an insult. I went through that myself but I have finally grown up to a reasonable degree. If I pull a shapely 40 year old I consider myself fortunate, and I do that. I don't know if you are looking for a girl in her 20s to make you feel young and vital or not, but if that's the case, your ladder is leaning against the wrong wall.

The only way to start to feel younger and more vital is to exersize to the degree that you can, eat right, and work on yourself personally. Did you notice that when you moved, most of your problems moved with you? What does that tell you? I realize you said that your physical symptoms abate when you're not in the U.S., but you brought yourself with you and therefore your problems remain.
"Did you notice that when you moved, most of your problems moved with you?"

This is the trite cliche, very untrue in my case.

No, because they didn't. My health and energy are much much better now that I am not in the USA eating the food and drinking the water. Work is not a problem, life is easy and relaxing. I can add to my savings, I am paid a large amount, I have months of vacation time, I am happy, I can travel at will, I have a great deal of spare time for hobbies or naps, and the women here are thin and feminine and wear dresses and heels when climbing mountains.

You must be emotionally arrested at a younger age, and I don't say that as an insult. I went through that myself but I have finally grown up to a reasonable degree.
Men date women because men want to fvck them, and the reason men want to fvck women is because it is the way humans reproduce - through sex.

Post-menopausal women cannot reproduce.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, your problem then is... what precisely?

leeraconteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
So, your problem then is... what precisely?
Unknown. Perhaps low energy conveys non-desirable traits to women. Maybe I appear too low-key, too un-motivated, too un-aggressive, too un-ambitious.

Who knows.

Perhaps women should be shelved permanently on my agenda and I should be happy that I am alive and leave it at that.

It isn't as though I am a virgin...

Last edited: