Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I give her a 4th date?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi New Style,
Hank Moody has it right,but if she doesn't come across on the fourth,just walk away,the timing just isn't right,no regrets!

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hands should be wrapped around a burger and fries buddy, not some dumb ho's flapjacks. No burger, no deal. Make that 22 y.o ***** work for your attention.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only giving you some constructive criticism @TheNewStyle123 and I mean this in a playful manner, but all of your posts wreak of me 10 years ago. By this I mean you have an inner hero that still wants to think women are precious, and soft, This is something I struggled to get rid off and I still wanted to believe "this time Id met some kind virtuous damsel."

women are sneaky brutal mercenaries, who will pull there pants to the side in 3 hours flat for what they want in the moment,

if She wants an LTR she will sell you the 3 date rule good g/f vibes

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only giving you some constructive criticism @TheNewStyle123 and I mean this in a playful manner, but all of your posts wreak of me 10 years ago. By this I mean you have an inner hero that still wants to think women are precious, and soft, This is something I struggled to get rid off and I still wanted to believe "this time Id met some kind virtuous damsel."

women are sneaky brutal mercenaries, who will pull there pants to the side in 3 hours flat for what they want in the moment,

if She wants an LTR she will sell you the 3 date rule good g/f vibes
No man I appreciate it thank you - I am trying to shed that former version of myself before reading TRM. Do you suggest I ghost and do not offer a 4th date then? I have 4 other plates right now and cont. to pursue this girl wouldn't bother me in the least. Just really wanted to fuuck..

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you suggest I ghost and do not offer a 4th date then? I have 4 other plates right now and cont. to pursue this girl wouldn't bother me in the least. Just really wanted to fuuck..
no not at all, All i mean is get out the mindset western women are precious, They are chameleons.

They can spin men & use their mobile phones in ways you and I could only dream of.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

Tonight I had a third date with this chick I'm seeing. First date we met at a local coffee shop and made out at the end of the date. Second date she came to my place and I cooked dinner and she brought wine. We escalated and were making out on the couch, but after sucking on her tits for a little she timidly pushed me away. We continued to sit and flirt/kiss occasionally but I essentially ended the night as I could tell things weren't progressing.

After that date she texted me asking what I was doing this Saturday as she would love to see me again. Tonight she came over (bought all of the ingredients for our meal and helped me cook this time), and we had a good time talking, flirting, and initiating kino while cooking. After we ate we were on my couch again, making out, and this time I just put my hand on her breast and after about 10 seconds she timidly removed it and kept making out with me. Several minutes went by and she said she was tired and should get going. I promptly agreed to walk her out.

After she got home she texted me:

"Hii I just got home!! I'm sorry I didn't stay longer after dinner, I was just to exhausted that its was making me not feel well.. haha but as usual I had an amazing time and would LOVE to see you again! :) :)"

Of note: This girl is 22 (I am 28) and even since the first time we made out on date #1 she has been super nervous and trembling when we kiss. From what she tells me it sounds like she was in a serious relationship through most of college and has probably never been with an older, attractive guy. I get being nervous around an older guy with a career, coming to his apartment, etc., but damn, I feel like this is coming to the point where it is not worth the time investment anymore. I can only surmise that this girl really likes me and is not giving it up because she does not want to appear 'easy.'

Would you guys invite her over for a 4th date? HB 7.5 with a (potentially) nice 22 y.o. puussy.
Are you enjoying her company and having fun? If so, yes.

But at the end of the day, she's should give way to your sexual advances if the connection is there. Otherwise, there is something going on and it's best to pinpoint what that is. She is obviously into you, but unsure about having sex with you. And unless she is a virgin, she is still trying to make up her mind about you.

Modern Man Advice

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also 28, also seeing a 22 year-old. The ***** is worth at least trying date number 4 bro. Maybe the strategy needs some work. But usually when they wanna **** it doesn't matter what you do as long as you're not actively turning her off.

Is there any actual chemistry when you're making out? I've only had one girl not go from making out to banging, and I just never spoke to her again. No chemistry.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the herpes chick? Demand must be outstripping supply exponentially. I could maybe understand if you were in China and competing with 30 million other men for the last single woman in the country.