Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I deserve to be called DON JUAN??? ...check out my tips..

AM I DON JUAN??

• YES

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • NEED MORE

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELLZ NO

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

porfirio_rubirosa

Reaction score
Before I get started with this posting i would like to give credit to Porfirio Rubirosa. Porfirio is considered as the all-time women getter. This average looking man from the dominican republic was able to take the world by storm with his incredible confidence and charm. I am from the Dominican republic as well and has used some of his incredible techniques. I reccommend that you look him up in the internet and you will see his dating history. Porfirio was almost pennyless and dated princesses from europe. He even had sex with Marylin Monroe!

So guys, what does that tell you. I tells you that money, nor looks is a big issue when it comes to girls. This myth, that women prefer better looking men with more money over an averag joe like you is nothing but true! BUT, when that average joe is confident and charming, the women will pick him over any rich hunk. This myth brings down the confidence of any average joe. You, the average Joe, have to understand that confidence is the key 2 women.

I believe that getting beautiful women is as equally as hard as getting an ugly one...Now this is when you say this guy is full of BS!! No my friend, yo look at the ulgy girl with confidence because you know you can have her.

Im going to give you a few of my main tips, which will be available in my new website next month. (www.key2women.com).

First tip: Never try to meet women in bars. I dont reccomended given the type of women you find ou of bars. I personally like meetign girls at the mall. But my favorite is definitely in a college class. Im starting college next month and I definitely am looking foward to it! Women outside of bars are more likely to accept your invitation to go out sometime and more likely to give you their phone number.

TIp2: Guys, all getting women sites tell you the same thing: CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENCE. True, confidence is the key, but most guys dont know how to really act confident. I Personally like the repetition method. I recorded an wav file saying: "I am charming and confident, I can have any girl that I want, whenever I want, Im not ****y yet outgoing and fearless" THIS IS THE KEY!!! UNLOCK YOUR TREASURE. You have to instll this in your mind, so your subconcious would come into play" Repeat it to yourself 50 times. BELIEVE IT!!!! after you believe just approach a women and watch how your attitude does all the work. It not so much what you say, its how you say it!!!

Tip 3- ill give you this last tip and i keep writing tips later on. This tip is one of the key to Porfirio's success. the word is ATTENTION. yes, attention. When you talk to a women look into her eyes, concentrate strongly on every word she says. block everything else out except her face. Look at her with confidence. Once you give her 120% attention she will feel like she's the only person in the room, and will me her open up to you. THIS MY FRIENDS, IS WHAT PEOPLE CALL AS CHEMISTRY!!! YO CAN CREATE CHEMISTRY BY DOING THIS SIMPLE STEP!!

THats all for now, and please give me some feedback on what you like and dislike for my next posting.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you deserve to be thrown out on the streets and not be let inn before you have approached ATLEAST 100 girls, preferably a thousand. How many girls have you approached, 3? And how ugly were they.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. What revolutionary and earth-shattering advice. I've never seen it posted before. Maintain eye contact? Project confidence?? Amazing!

God, I wish people would read the forum/bible/tips section for 5 minutes before they make these "astounding discoveries" for us to comment on...

By the way - you might want to run your text through a spell-checker before you put it on your "key2women" site next month. No offense meant.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
How you deserve to be thrown out on the streets and not be let inn before you have approached ATLEAST 100 girls, preferably a thousand. How many girls have you approached, 3? And how ugly were they.
Ouch.

"I believe that getting beautiful women is as equally as hard as getting an ugly one...Now this is when you say this guy is full of BS!! No my friend, yo look at the ulgy girl with confidence because you know you can have her."

So getting a hot, stunning girl is as hard as getting that...Halloween costume looking girl? :rolleyes:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice 1 = crap, might be useful for those who are really really AFC and scared.

Advice 2 = almost crap, again might be useful for those who are really really AFC and have real low-self esteem. Not just with girls, but have low self-esteem in general.

Advice 3 = not bad, but IT"S JUST COMMON SENSE!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, absolutely. You know that the elephant-man lookalike (in female form) would scorn the average PUA. She has men waiting on her hand and foot throughout the day - what would she want with a DJ approaching her?

Then again, ugly girls DO have hot friends...

Not all the time though. :eek:

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a P!MP ! :D