"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Do I deserve to be called DON JUAN??? ...check out my tips..

AM I DON JUAN??

  • YES

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • NEED MORE

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELLZ NO

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7

porfirio_rubirosa

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Before I get started with this posting i would like to give credit to Porfirio Rubirosa. Porfirio is considered as the all-time women getter. This average looking man from the dominican republic was able to take the world by storm with his incredible confidence and charm. I am from the Dominican republic as well and has used some of his incredible techniques. I reccommend that you look him up in the internet and you will see his dating history. Porfirio was almost pennyless and dated princesses from europe. He even had sex with Marylin Monroe!

So guys, what does that tell you. I tells you that money, nor looks is a big issue when it comes to girls. This myth, that women prefer better looking men with more money over an averag joe like you is nothing but true! BUT, when that average joe is confident and charming, the women will pick him over any rich hunk. This myth brings down the confidence of any average joe. You, the average Joe, have to understand that confidence is the key 2 women.

I believe that getting beautiful women is as equally as hard as getting an ugly one...Now this is when you say this guy is full of BS!! No my friend, yo look at the ulgy girl with confidence because you know you can have her.

Im going to give you a few of my main tips, which will be available in my new website next month. (www.key2women.com).

First tip: Never try to meet women in bars. I dont reccomended given the type of women you find ou of bars. I personally like meetign girls at the mall. But my favorite is definitely in a college class. Im starting college next month and I definitely am looking foward to it! Women outside of bars are more likely to accept your invitation to go out sometime and more likely to give you their phone number.

TIp2: Guys, all getting women sites tell you the same thing: CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENCE. True, confidence is the key, but most guys dont know how to really act confident. I Personally like the repetition method. I recorded an wav file saying: "I am charming and confident, I can have any girl that I want, whenever I want, Im not ****y yet outgoing and fearless" THIS IS THE KEY!!! UNLOCK YOUR TREASURE. You have to instll this in your mind, so your subconcious would come into play" Repeat it to yourself 50 times. BELIEVE IT!!!! after you believe just approach a women and watch how your attitude does all the work. It not so much what you say, its how you say it!!!

Tip 3- ill give you this last tip and i keep writing tips later on. This tip is one of the key to Porfirio's success. the word is ATTENTION. yes, attention. When you talk to a women look into her eyes, concentrate strongly on every word she says. block everything else out except her face. Look at her with confidence. Once you give her 120% attention she will feel like she's the only person in the room, and will me her open up to you. THIS MY FRIENDS, IS WHAT PEOPLE CALL AS CHEMISTRY!!! YO CAN CREATE CHEMISTRY BY DOING THIS SIMPLE STEP!!

THats all for now, and please give me some feedback on what you like and dislike for my next posting.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
How you deserve to be thrown out on the streets and not be let inn before you have approached ATLEAST 100 girls, preferably a thousand. How many girls have you approached, 3? And how ugly were they.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Wow. What revolutionary and earth-shattering advice. I've never seen it posted before. Maintain eye contact? Project confidence?? Amazing!


God, I wish people would read the forum/bible/tips section for 5 minutes before they make these "astounding discoveries" for us to comment on...

By the way - you might want to run your text through a spell-checker before you put it on your "key2women" site next month. No offense meant.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
How you deserve to be thrown out on the streets and not be let inn before you have approached ATLEAST 100 girls, preferably a thousand. How many girls have you approached, 3? And how ugly were they.
Ouch.


"I believe that getting beautiful women is as equally as hard as getting an ugly one...Now this is when you say this guy is full of BS!! No my friend, yo look at the ulgy girl with confidence because you know you can have her."

So getting a hot, stunning girl is as hard as getting that...Halloween costume looking girl? :rolleyes:
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Advice 1 = crap, might be useful for those who are really really AFC and scared.

Advice 2 = almost crap, again might be useful for those who are really really AFC and have real low-self esteem. Not just with girls, but have low self-esteem in general.

Advice 3 = not bad, but IT"S JUST COMMON SENSE!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Oh, absolutely. You know that the elephant-man lookalike (in female form) would scorn the average PUA. She has men waiting on her hand and foot throughout the day - what would she want with a DJ approaching her?

Then again, ugly girls DO have hot friends...


Not all the time though. :eek:
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
You're a P!MP ! :D
 
Top