Do hot HBs notice if you dont call again for a 2nd date even if they not interested?

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do hot HBs notice if you dont call them again for a 2nd date even if they're not interested anymore or would they just think you got the message?

Super hot HBs are always used to guys calling them back for a 2nd date to validate that they have them even if they're not interested. Say your 1st date didn't go well and you act AFC or try to set up a 2nd date on the 1st date, if you don't call them again will they notice and would that ever cause them to contact you? or would they assume u were after just 1 thing?

They probably never had a guy not call them again.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF difference does it make if they aren't interested?

Quit worrying about what they think. It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. You will just fvck your game up worrying about what they think.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you didn't blow her socks off the first date and acted AFC, she won't notice at all.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weezy said:
WTF difference does it make if they aren't interested?

Quit worrying about what they think. It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. You will just fvck your game up worrying about what they think.
I should be more clear, i meant girls who've 'lost' interest as oppose to 'not interested' anymore. the distinction is they were highly interested but now only have moderate interest.

It's just interesting to get an idea of what goes in their head when they're super hot HB with guys always calling them back and you not. I know if she's still interested (but not as interested as before) then i'd assume this would bother her as every guy always comes back for more, but would she think your not calling again is because you've lost interest or because she thought you were only after one thing?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
I should be more clear, i meant girls who've 'lost' interest as oppose to 'not interested' anymore. the distinction is they were highly interested but now only have moderate interest.

It's just interesting to get an idea of what goes in their head when they're super hot HB with guys always calling them back and you not. I know if she's still interested (but not as interested as before) then i'd assume this would bother her as every guy always comes back for more, but would she think your not calling again is because you've lost interest or because she thought you were only after one thing?
You went out with a super hot girl and you think she lost interest during your first date. You are wondering if she notices if you don't call back for a 2nd date?

Do you even like girls? It sounds like you are very angry at them for not sleeping with you and you want to prove to yourself you are better than them.

Not sexy.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl isn't interested in you anymore after the first date, why would they care if you called again?

If you think you're losing her interest then give her a call and step it up on the second date. Not calling makes u look weak and tells her that you know you don't have what it takes.

And she's right, passive aggressive games are for AFCs who don't know how to act like real men. Men know what they want and go for it, not play manipulation phone games.

Men generally don't lose interest in women they are interested in without actually F closing them, especially after the first date. Unless the HB really did something to make you lose your stiffy for her.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did another experiment recently opening up another female account on Plentyoffish. From the get-go, right after I upload the pics of an HB7, Guys swarmed me with instant messages. I'm talkin 15 messages in 30 seconds. The whole views page lit up and was covered within a few minutes. It would take a good 15 minutes to read all those messages that kept pouring in. How could she have Time to even think about initiating contact with me with all that blow-up? There are a LOT of desperate guys out there. A LOT of desperate competition. And a great majority of those guys don't even try, are low-lifes, or out n' out cheetos-munchin losers of alll races backgrounds. It's sick I know to do that, but it sure does give me greater insight into a woman's world, her choices, her unlimited options. I can NOW see a woman saying to herself daily walking to her car, in the grocery store, at school, waiting in line at the gas station, you name it, just saying no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, just a whole series of no's and maybe one yes. They are bombarded, plain and simple. So no, she won't think twice about you not calling. No, not these days. Not in the age of cellphones, and plethora of ways to communicate at a moments notice. You used to have to go to the room where the phone is and pick it up. We're not even counted all the fckin calls she gets from her girlfriends. It's Sick!!

When I log in with MY account as a dude, ZERO messages, maybe 2-4 new girls viewing my profile. I'm a very good-looking guy, with I think, a decently written profile. I just wrote what I wanted and who I am, what I liked to do, clear-cut and dry.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. But she didn't text me the next day to tell me how her exam went and I would have taken that as a sign she was still interested and wanted me to take her out for valentines. By me not calling is she not going to question why? I mean if I call and she doesn't pick up then she's won, she knows she has me and that's it. I thought if I don't call then she won't know if she really had me or not. I don't think she's interrested henced why I'm not calling but maybe I should pull this no contact thing after I've made that 2nd call. Then at least like u say I'll be going for what I want. I'm just curious how the female mind works in regards to this because then I can gauge how long to wait before I make the call, there's nothing wrong in creating a little anxiety for her beforehand.
SchoolBoy said:
If a girl isn't interested in you anymore after the first date, why would they care if you called again?

If you think you're losing her interest then give her a call and step it up on the second date. Not calling makes u look weak and tells her that you know you don't have what it takes.

And she's right, passive aggressive games are for AFCs who don't know how to act like real men. Men know what they want and go for it, not play manipulation phone games.

Men generally don't lose interest in women they are interested in without actually F closing them, especially after the first date. Unless the HB really did something to make you lose your stiffy for her.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is according to you, she's lost interest. Why would she feel obligated to harbor anymore reason to care for you? You don't call her, you're going to lose her. You call her, you might lose her, at least you still have a chance.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need is to carry around some brass balls. It might remind you to use them.

Take a chance. I told you before, don't get rid of any opportunities. The absolute worst that can happen is you get some experience.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh I don't want her left with the feeling that she has me and by calling she'll have that. I'll obviously end up calling but I need to time it perfectly. I need to start making changes cos I'm fed up with being afc. When should I call is my question?
Alle_Gory said:
What you need is to carry around some brass balls. It might remind you to use them.

Take a chance. I told you before, don't get rid of any opportunities. The absolute worst that can happen is you get some experience.