"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Do guys ask for sex!?

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
New and truly puzzling phenomenom

I've talked to quite a few girls recently and they all tell me how guys have asked them to have sex with them, during parties while drunk, guys they've seen and whatnot

Well they didnt have sex with any of these guys

Im shocked...I always thought you just kinda went through trial and error and saw if the girl stopped you along the way

Well maybe im right if these guys asking dont get laid
Do any of you guys ask?

Is it not DJ...I wouldnt think it is

Is this all just girl reports on AFC behavior

I wonder how many guys are doing this
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Imaginary Player

New Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
University of Oregon
You should be able to pick up on the signals as to whether or not to try without asking. If she is really feeling it just say "I'm going to get a condom", and see how she reacts. Only ask in desperation, or if you aren't getting signals after a while
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
never ask... just keep on moving forward unless she says no...
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
The only time I ask for sex is when Im at my wits end, Im frustrated the chick is playing and her Anti slut Defense is on high. Asking for sex is my way of saying im pissed off and Im ready to go home usually after being teased for an extended period of time. I never ask for sex from any woman, with whom Im not kissing or being physical.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Don't say "Can we have sex" say "I'm gonna fvck you now like never before" or "WE're gonna have sex now" or whatever if you HAVE To say something.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Stormblade

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Yeah i've never asked
Usually did the I'll get a condom deal
I was just wondering how pervasive it was
and if it was considered normal
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
At that point, it should be painfully obvious that you both want it. Don't ask...just take. And if she says no, take a step or two back and try again later. :)
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by squirrels
And if she says no, take a step or two back and try again later.
I would be cautious of that... Because if a girl says no, and you want no risk of being called a rapist for the rest of your days, it's 'safe' only if its another day after she says no.

ie:

Officer : Your being charged with rape.
You : But it was consentual.
Officer : Did she say no about sex at any time?
You : um... yes, but that was hours before we had sex, then she changed her mind.
Officer : You have the right to remain silent....
 

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
I never ask. It usually goes something like:

hugging
kissing
moving towards bed
still kissing
sitting on bed
kissing
(next step will be a checkpoint, she might resist and that is when you know you aren't likely to get any) laying down on bed kissing, with feet still on floor (been blocked on this step once)
laying all the way on bed kiss
(if you got past checkpoint 1, then the next step is checkpoint 2)moving my knee inbetween her legs. (been blocked on this step twice)
moving totally between their legs (clothes still on)

At this point you are most likely homefree.

I know this sounds really basic and you are probably saying "well duh!" But the point is, that there are usually 2 or 3 major points in "making out," where a girl will stop you. From my experience those are A. laying down, and B. the leg move.

I've only been C blocked one time when I got past those two checkpoints and it was when I had a girl all the way down to her thong.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
I haven't asked for sex since I was in my early teens..... then again, I don't recall asking for it a lot. I think it was more like 'Gimmie some of that a$$..' so it's not really asking.... so no, you should never have to ask for it... you can demand it, but don't ask.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
If you have to ask, you're doing something very, very wrong.

In fact, you answer yourself in your own post. None of the guys who asked for it got it. Women need to belive they aren't a slut. By asking them for it directly, you're begging for the B1tch shield.

If you've got her hot and bothered and you're teasing her, there's no way she's going to refuse short of deep religious conviction, and yeah, that's gonna happen... :rolleyes:

The only thing you need to say, if anything at all is 'I want you.' You can add 'now.' as an addendum to stress intensity or urgency, but even this is considered fore-play.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
I generally just go for it. if she says no, I back off and reassess the situation.
 
Top