Do Good Looking Guys Have To Follow The Dj Rules.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now before i start, this is not a thread stating that looks are the ****ing most inmportant thing when it comes to punani.

This is just my experience. I am not an afc, or in anyway supplicate to women. With women i can be the nicest guy, compliments, **** like that, or the biggest *******, and it still yeilsd the same results..I **** THEM...!!!!

Now i have asked a few of my female friends what they think of this. Their opinions are as follows. when you are a very good looking guy. Women derive social value by just being next to you, hence you can do whatever youwant, say what ever you want, as lng as your not a bithc, you will spark attrati0n.

Now if you are average, the main value that a women will derive is from your personality, this is a harder sell on the guys part, and as SUCH REQUIRES GAME AND BULL**** LIKE THAT.

Thoughts..??

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it helps to follow the rules, but they need to less in comparison to worse looking guys.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women will get tired of Brad Pitt if he was a big vag AFC! (Exceptions will be the women with low self-esteem and low value who "derive" value by being next to a good looking guy)

Good looking guys just have one advantage over average lookers...their looks. After that, the playing field is level.

Although bar scenes and nightclubs is where good looking guys will flourish and conquer the most. But rest assured, in the real world, they have a slight advantage but that advantage can be easily overcome by an average looker with a great attitude and a mindset.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool..

Clubs and bar scenes i do very well in.

Quik question, I have actually never tried to pickup a woman in the day time.. It just feels strange..??

I dunno.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dalton said:
Now before i start, this is not a thread stating that looks are the ****ing most inmportant thing when it comes to punani.

This is just my experience. I am not an afc, or in anyway supplicate to women. With women i can be the nicest guy, compliments, **** like that, or the biggest *******, and it still yeilsd the same results..I **** THEM...!!!!

Now i have asked a few of my female friends what they think of this. Their opinions are as follows. when you are a very good looking guy. Women derive social value by just being next to you, hence you can do whatever youwant, say what ever you want, as lng as your not a bithc, you will spark attrati0n.

Now if you are average, the main value that a women will derive is from your personality, this is a harder sell on the guys part, and as SUCH REQUIRES GAME AND BULL**** LIKE THAT.

Thoughts..??
1. You type like a retard.
2. Why are you on this site if you have it so easy?

I am a member of several other 'community' forums, and this is the only f.uckin one where sh.it posts like this are tolerated. This site is going down the s.hitter

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, kinda sorta? I know a guy who's 6'2", blonde hair, straight NEON white teeth, amazing athlete and just short of genius intelligence (guy is going to an ivy league school)... so in short he is as close to the physical and mental "perfection" that our society sets as most people can get. When girls are drunk and really just looking for a good time, they can't keep their hands off of them... but when they're sober, he really struggles to pull a lady because he's quite AFC-ish, but not nearly as much as most guys.

So, i guess what i'm trying to say is... Not quite as much

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm sure you've heard this before but its never a good a idea to take advice on this matter from women. They will tell you a bunch of bs that makes sense but doesn't work in the field.
I've been told im a good looking guy and girls may used to attach to me for value until they would find a better looking guy then they move on to him. So since I had no game they enjoyed being seen with me but I was always in the LJBF zone.
I hope you get my point here. Everybody needs to follow these rules. My take is you're not doing a good job being an a.sshole, you're probably taking it too far and coming off as rude and stuck up. I suggest you read mystery's book 'the mystery method'.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks only go so far. If a woman thinks your hot but, your a complete afc. Your history in a matter of time. Just like if a guy starts dating a HB. If her mind is fvcked and has qualities you don't like and ect. You will leave her too.

Looks matter to an extent. Being hot may help you get laid easier. But, thats all.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good general rule is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If you are average/good looking (this is highly subective) and giving compliments and being nice works for you, then keep on doing it. Everybody needs to find what works for them.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
1. You type like a retard.
2. Why are you on this site if you have it so easy?

I am a member of several other 'community' forums, and this is the only f.uckin one where sh.it posts like this are tolerated. This site is going down the s.hitter
Exactly. If ur soo good looking...and have a lot of success..then how did you even find this forum. LOL!! This thread should be ignored

mackdaknife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but "do looks matter" threads are the most popular on seduction forums. I wonder why that is? Seriously.

MavenMI6Agent009

Reaction score
G men or whoever they are is irrelevant. if the person has great self esteem confidence and game than theres no need for seduction material but a belief whether limited or not.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Exactly. If ur soo good looking...and have a lot of success..then how did you even find this forum. LOL!! This thread should be ignored
maybe hes not satisfied with the type of women he gets or like many of us he wishes to improve and understand a bit better the goings on around him. I dont see that as a crime

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im goodlooking and I was really insecure and shy and basically "had no personality"

at that point what looks did for me was
a) spark initial interest in many girls that was quickly lost after a bit of interacting
b) get the shy girls who werent much of a catch at all to like me
c) get a lot of ugly fans

basically you can be goolookign and girls will liek thta but you gotta have a SOLID personality behind it, and confidence lots of it thtas when youll start getting a lot of goodlooking girls

and even so the average lookign guy with more experience and game will probably beat you at it.

looks are a slight bonus that doesnt really do much for you on a big leagues field but will do wonders in the minors

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that by being an attractive male, and then being a jerk to girls (like you are supposed to) girls put me in the "he's out of my reach" category. I often find out a lot of HB's want to get with me so bad but they are too shy to do anything about it. My friend tells me all the time : "yo she wants you so bad " and I'm like "really? she's always so shy around me!"

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Do good-looking guys have to follow the rules? ABSOF*CKINLUTELY! If you don't have game(confidence being included), you're f*cked. I can tell you that from my experience. And even with that, it's still hard.

Being a good-looking guy doesn't mean squat. I'm definitely above average looking, and I can tell you that most of the time, I STILL don't get "vibes" from hotties.

I'm being honest with you in everything I'm saying, based on my experience.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have girls telling me I'm hot all the time and I've never gone past making out with a girl...never been laid. I think im a 9.5 on hotornot with 200 votes, but I havent checked in months.

So yes.

My confidence is lacking therefore the püssy is lacking for me at least.